2010 Census all good news for GOP, another nail in the coffin for Dems.......

Red States Rising! Blue States Falling! Hallelujah! There is a God! Now we just need to find a way to keep Democrats in their miserable Third World Blue States. We don't need them moving to Red States and infecting us with their Third World Misery. :)

Red States Rising! Blue States Falling! Good News for America. :)

Blue states also going purple after waking up from their Obamanation hangover.

My state PA is one, so is Ohio, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, etc......

Not true. Not all of those are blue states.

in the past 10 presidential elections:

Florida: 7 times red, 3 time blue
North Carolina: 8 times red, 2 times blue
Virginia: 9 times red, 1 time blue
Ohio: 6 times red, 4 times blue

None of those states are "blue states". While the census is certainly good news for the GOP-don't get carried away.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The 2010 census report coming out Tuesday will include a boatload of good political news for Republicans and grim data for Democrats hoping to re-elect President Barack Obama and rebound from last month's devastating elections.

The population continues to shift from Democratic-leaning Rust Belt states to Republican-leaning Sun Belt states, a trend the Census Bureau will detail in its once-a-decade report to the president. Political clout shifts, too, because the nation must reapportion the 435 House districts to make them roughly equal in population, based on the latest census figures.

The biggest gainer will be Texas, a GOP-dominated state expected to gain up to four new House seats, for a total of 36. The chief losers - New York and Ohio, each projected by nongovernment analysts to lose two seats - were carried by Obama in 2008 and are typical of states in the Northeast and Midwest that are declining in political influence.

Democrats' problems don't end there...

My Way News - New population count may complicate Obama 2012 bid

Oh really ..

I wonder if anyone here is aware of the changing demographics in America .. changing from a majority white population to a majority non-white population.

Conservatism is almost completely dependent on white people .. as is the Republican Party.

Time is not on your side.

Ooooo sorry to disappoint you but I'm living, breathing, pwning proof that that's BS.

You and your party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and Robert Byrd can't keep pulling the wool over our eyes. Minority communities are waking up, and I couldn't be prouder to be the vanguard of this freer dawn.

The 2010 census report coming out Tuesday will include a boatload of good political news for Republicans and grim data for Democrats hoping to re-elect President Barack Obama and rebound from last month's devastating elections.

The population continues to shift from Democratic-leaning Rust Belt states to Republican-leaning Sun Belt states, a trend the Census Bureau will detail in its once-a-decade report to the president. Political clout shifts, too, because the nation must reapportion the 435 House districts to make them roughly equal in population, based on the latest census figures.

The biggest gainer will be Texas, a GOP-dominated state expected to gain up to four new House seats, for a total of 36. The chief losers — New York and Ohio, each projected by nongovernment analysts to lose two seats — were carried by Obama in 2008 and are typical of states in the Northeast and Midwest that are declining in political influence.

Democrats' problems don't end there.

November's elections put Republicans in control of dozens of state legislatures and governorships, just as states prepare to redraw their congressional and legislative district maps. It's often a brutally partisan process, and Republicans' control in those states will enable them to create new districts to their liking.

The combination of population shifts and the recent election results could make Obama's re-election campaign more difficult. Each House seat represents an electoral vote in the presidential election process, giving more weight to states Obama probably will lose in 2012. The states he carried in 2008 are projected to lose, on balance, six electoral votes to states that his GOP challenger, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, won. That sets a higher bar for Obama before his re-election campaign even starts.

New population count may complicate Obama 2012 bid - Yahoo! News

Of course, all of this presumed benefit to the GOP depends on a couple of things: 1) Are the people who have moved more right-leaning or left-leaning, and 2) if they're left-leaning, are there enough of them to shift the power balance of their new states to the left?

Maybe, maybe not.

A number of forces are pushing the U.S. toward a "majority minority" future. The median age of the white population is older than that of nonwhites, and thus a larger share of minority women are in prime child-bearing years. In addition, white women are having fewer children than nonwhites, while the growth in mixed marriages has led to more multiracial births.

U.S. Moves Toward 'Majority Minority' - WSJ.com

Because certain areas of the US are growing in population, doesn't mean they will become Republican.

Remember what Republicans have said about, "Gays, Hispanics, Muslims, blacks, feminists, atheists and many others over the last couple of years. Some people have long memories.

The Republican Party is 90% white. Lack of diversity doesn't represent the US. Not anymore.

I did wonder how far into the thread we would get before some bigoted POS kneejerked his racism into things. I didn't wonder at all whether the bigot in question would be from the right or the left, and it looks like I didn't need to.

Head count is one thing the census has it also reports on increase in poverty level people, etc that will not look good for Republicans.

Why? And don't try that "cuz uuuu guys hate teh pooor!" BS......

Doesn't the left keep telling us that the GOP is all a bunch of inbred, illiterate trailer trash? Now suddenly poor people are big Dem supporters. I'm so confused. :confused:

Red States Rising! Blue States Falling! Good News for America. :)

Blue states also going purple after waking up from their Obamanation hangover.

My state PA is one, so is Ohio, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, etc......

Not true. Not all of those are blue states.

in the past 10 presidential elections:

Florida: 7 times red, 3 time blue
North Carolina: 8 times red, 2 times blue
Virginia: 9 times red, 1 time blue
Ohio: 6 times red, 4 times blue

None of those states are "blue states". While the census is certainly good news for the GOP-don't get carried away.

They are NOW, that's what I'm focused on, preventing them from being duped by Obamanation again and back to us.

I see your point tho.

Maybe the republican party wont have to work to keep poor people of color from voting to win now.

Im sure they love the activity so much they will do it anyway

I think the Democrat Party is going to have to send a lot more Black Panthers out to keep white people from voting, though.

But I'm sure they have no shortage of thugs who love that sort of activity.

Maybe the republican party wont have to work to keep poor people of color from voting to win now.

You mean like in Philadelphia?

You've proof of course of this voter discouragement based on race.... other than the New Black Panthers armed at the entrance to polling places intimidating white people?

Racists don't need proof. In fact, a lack of critical thinking is sort of required to BE a racist, so proof would just get in their way.

You know, with as many times as both the Democrats and Republicans have had "another nail in the coffin" the only clear conclusion someone can draw is that both Democrats and Republicans are undead creatures of the night who live to suck our lives dry.

I typically don't agree with you-but well said.

As for the democrat vs republic debate. I think it's all noise, all BS. If you want the country back to the way it should be, we need some independents/3rd party in office. Republicans and Democrats have BOTH run this country's economy into the ground. Anyone who thinks it's solely due to one of the parties is fooling themselves.

You mean like in Philadelphia?

You've proof of course of this voter discouragement based on race.... other than the New Black Panthers armed at the entrance to polling places intimidating white people?

My proof is court documented cases.

You just ignore the facts and make shit up about ACORN
Stuff from the 1930's is irrelevant. We're 80 years hence from the shit you're crying about, and now the racists hate the color white.

Here in FL, also in TX and AZ the average Latino is Republican, also most East Asians and from what I can see most South Asians.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The 2010 census report coming out Tuesday will include a boatload of good political news for Republicans and grim data for Democrats hoping to re-elect President Barack Obama and rebound from last month's devastating elections.

The biggest gainer will be Texas, a GOP-dominated state expected to gain up to four new House seats, for a total of 36. The chief losers - New York and Ohio, each projected by nongovernment analysts to lose two seats - were carried by Obama in 2008 and are typical of states in the Northeast and Midwest that are declining in political influence.

Democrats' problems don't end there...

My Way News - New population count may complicate Obama 2012 bid

Oh really ..

I wonder if anyone here is aware of the changing demographics in America .. changing from a majority white population to a majority non-white population.

Conservatism is almost completely dependent on white people .. as is the Republican Party.

Ooooo sorry to disappoint you but I'm living, breathing, pwning proof that that's BS.

You and your party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and Robert Byrd can't keep pulling the wool over our eyes. Minority communities are waking up, and I couldn't be prouder to be the vanguard of this freer dawn.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure that YOU are the voice of what minority communities are waking up to ... at least I'm sure you think you are.

Let me repeat this for you again .. I'm not a democrat.

See if you have any different bumper-sticker non-logic you can reach for.

Where is your great "vanguard?????????"

Surely you can easily demonstrate something to the level of a "vanguard."

Where is it?

Republican Reliance on White Voters Holds Risks: Henry Olsen

"The party didn’t win this election because of any enthusiasm gap between their backers and Democratic supporters, as had been long predicted. In 2008, 38 percent of voters were Democrats, 36 percent Republicans and 26 percent independents. This year, each party held 36 percent of the electorate and independents comprised 28 percent, according to preliminary exit poll data.

"Polls showed that, even with the depth of the recession, Republicans captured only about 10 percent of blacks’ support and a third of Hispanics’, no better than in other years."

Post #49

Henry Olsen is one of you.

Last edited:
Oh really ..

I'm sure that YOU are the voice of what minority communities are waking up to ... at least I'm sure you think you are.

Where is it?

"The party didn’t win this election because of any enthusiasm gap between their backers and Democratic supporters, as had been long predicted. In 2008, 38 percent of voters were Democrats, 36 percent Republicans and 26 percent independents. This year, each party held 36 percent of the electorate and independents comprised 28 percent, according to preliminary exit poll data.

"Polls showed that, even with the depth of the recession, Republicans captured only about 10 percent of blacks’ support and a third of Hispanics’, no better than in other years."

Post #49

Nice, you're regurgitating that flawed, silly article you posted earlier, which has also already been pwned by me, and others here.

GWB got 44% of our Hispanic vote in '04, and 11% (a record) of the black vote.

We elected a fresh, charismatic, new class of Hispanic and black House Reps., Governors, etc. Proof enough that we have the ability to appeal to minorities, cuz again, OUR PARTY WAS FOUNDED ON MINORITY CIVIL RIGHTS.

No lie you spew is gonna change that fact.:eusa_shhh:

Like I said, you can keep tryna preserve the mindless, lockstep, suicidal minority march to lefty poverty, dependence, destruction, etc. or you can actually be part of the solution, like me.

Last edited:
Here in FL, also in TX and AZ the average Latino is Republican, also most East Asians and from what I can see most South Asians.

Reapportionment Not Necessarily Good News for Republicans

excerpt --

"The problem with this logic is that Republicans have a growing problem with minorities -- and most of the population gain that led to the Congressional shift was among minorities -- and especially among Hispanics.

Before they pop the Champagne corks, Republican strategists need only remember one of the chief take-aways from the midterm elections: Latinos saved the Senate for Democrats. Latinos in Nevada, California, Colorado and Washington provided the winning margin for Democratic Senate candidates -- both on the strength of their heavily-Democratic performance and in increased turnout as a percentage of the electorate.

Of course Barack Obama's victory in 2008 rested heavily on solid support among African Americans and Latinos -- especially in states like California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and Virginia. But the Latino part of that equation is even more important today, since Republicans have been driven by their Tea Party base to oppose immigration reform and to infuriate Latinos with their proposals to repeal the 14th Amendment and Arizona's "papers please" law.

Republican defeat of the DREAM act last week only served to seal their fate with the Latino electorate. The DREAM act wasn't even really about immigration reform, it was about simple justice. Young people who were brought to this country by no fault of their own and who were raised as Americans are being denied the ability to serve in the armed forces, to complete a higher education -- to contribute to America -- and are threatened with deportation to countries they barely know. They are Americans in every way -- but without official documents. They are asking to be allowed to earn those documents -- their citizenship -- by serving in our armed forces or finishing at least two years of college. Yet Republicans filibustered the bill.

Well, you might say, it won't matter how much Latino population growth impacts redistricting in states like Texas, Florida and Arizona -- the Republican-controlled legislatures will draw the districts to benefit Republicans.

Not so fast. Democrats are not a protected class under the voting rights act. But Latinos and other minorities are. The Mexican American Legal Defense Fund -- and the federal courts -- will assure that the power of the growing Latino electorate is not diluted. That means that we could very well see an increasing number of Latino-dominated democratic congressional seats in much of the Sunbelt.

In Florida, the voters approved a constitutional amendment in the midterm election requiring that the legislature create districts without reference to partisan considerations. That will have a powerful impact on both congressional and state legislative districts in 2012 -- much to the benefit of Democrats."
Robert Creamer: Reapportionment Not Necessarily Good News for Republicans

Where is it?

Post #49

Nice, you're regurgitating that flawed, silly article you posted earlier, which has also already been pwned by me, and others here.

GWB got 44% of our Hispanic vote in '04, and 11% (a record) of the black vote.

We elected a fresh, charismatic, new class of Hispanic and black House Reps., Governors, etc. Proof enough that we have the ability to appeal to minorities, cuz again, OUR PARTY WAS FOUNDED OUT MINORITY CIVIL RIGHTS.

No lie you spew is gonna change that fact.:eusa_shhh:

Like I said, you can keep tryna preserve the mindless, lockstep, suicidal minority march to lefty poverty, dependence, destruction, etc. or you can actually be part of the solution, like me.

:lol:

Seriously, I don't give a rats ass about your schoolgirl "pwning"

The facts speak for themselves .. you didn't attempt to dispute them .. just drummed up George Bush. I guess that's what you call "pwning" :lol:

Just so you'd know, I posted the facts for the adults that are reading. Facts that clearly demonstrate there was no " vanguard."

WHERE IS YOUR VANGUARD?

You mean you can't demonstrate a vanguard?

Of course you can't because it only exists in your head.

Last edited:
Undoing the lefty/Jackass myths bout us and us (GOP and minorities)

Every minority Congressional Republican politician voted in support of DREAM Act | Somos Republicans

South Carolina Republicans shattered racial traditions this week by voting to nominate an Indian-American woman for the state's governorship and an African-American for the U.S. Congress—punctuating a year in which the GOP has fielded more non-white candidates nationally than any since the 19th century.

Republicans Raise Minority Profile - WSJ.com

Republicans are poised to add a splash of color to the ranks of its officeholders in November's elections, challenging the notion that the party is a de facto white guys' club.

The slate of GOP minority candidates on the ballot this fall includes Hispanics, blacks and Vietnamese-Americans, running strongly in competitive races from Miami Beach to the Denver suburbs to Southern California.

Minority hopefuls add color to monochrome GOP - Washington Times

And finally this great read:
The GOP’s Coming Diversity Breakthrough | FrumForum

BlackAsCoal wrote:

Seriously, I don't give a rats ass about your schoolgirl "pwning"
Neither could I, but it is YOU who pwn yourself with such pathetic, laughable posts like these.:lol: You're on my pwned belt for many a good reason, thanks for reconfirming that.:cuckoo:

The facts speak for themselves .. you didn't attempt to dispute them .. just drummed up George Bush. I guess that's what you call "pwning" :lol:
That example proves why YOU'RE WRONG, that our party indeed DOES have broad appeal to HISPANICS LIKE ME, and ever growing appeal to blacks, as, AGAIN, WE ARE THE PATTY OF LINCOLN, and we're gonna bring them, the ones who again wanna be freed, home.

Just so you'd know, I posted the facts for the adults that are reading. Facts that clearly demonstrate there was no " vanguard."

WHERE IS YOUR VANGUARD?
Me, @ least the 20 other minority GOPer friends I got on Facebook, AGAIN, the new minority GOPers in Congress and Governors mansions across this great nation, @ our party's chair, I could go on.....

Forum List

Back