2009 When GOP Attempted Murder Of The Lower and Middle Classes!

The GOP Mantra, regarding BP, was (1) "Due Process," and (2) Long Walks Along The Beach Contemplating Nature(?)!

Actually, Real Lawyers do know a lot about "Class Action" settlements, and who wins therein!

GOP either knows this, or it does not!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone wonders just it is possible: That The Courts in The Colonies could ever, ever be so wrong?! Macawber aside, that concept of the law, of the Civil Right to a Pittance: Would surely be said unthinkable, in all the history of Western Civilization, of "Freedom?!"))

You are aware that Under Bush the Government cited the rig in question 6 TIMES. Under Obama they gave them a free pass on inspections.

I'm sure your correct, but if you have a link, I would appreciate it.

Already posted in one of the numerous BP threads and roundly IGNORED by rabid idiots like you.

The GOP Mantra, regarding BP, was (1) "Due Process," and (2) Long Walks Along The Beach Contemplating Nature(?)!

Actually, Real Lawyers do know a lot about "Class Action" settlements, and who wins therein!

GOP either knows this, or it does not!

(Anyone wonders just it is possible: That The Courts in The Colonies could ever, ever be so wrong?! Macawber aside, that concept of the law, of the Civil Right to a Pittance: Would surely be said unthinkable, in all the history of Western Civilization, of "Freedom?!"))

You are aware that Under Bush the Government cited the rig in question 6 TIMES. Under Obama they gave them a free pass on inspections.

I'm sure your correct, but if you have a link, I would appreciate it.

Didn't you post in another thread that you did not ask for links? Claiming when someone ask YOU for a link they were being lazy for not looking it up themselves?

Apparently the Bush Administration did 6 inspections, and missed all the rest. Apparently the office in charge, in the new Administration, did some inspections: And so the head of it got fired, and now the whole thing is under review!

BP Rig Missed 16 Inspections Before Explosion - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

In Fantasy News, like in other fantasy, there is a tendency to omit what is discomforting. The GOP, for example, thinks that tax cuts were the answer: Ignoring the fact of the Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid tax cuts. These actually had an intent, and had an outcome.

Notice that arithmetic is like that. GOP, Therefore: Voted Against them, anyone says.

Anyone goes to the more complete disclosure of evidence, even that doesn't fit the fantasy.

(Late Night Comic Leno even remarked that the deceased Yankee owner had already fired (God), and told Jesus Christ to lose the beard! That is not news! That is Fantasy. . . .Except the part of the great spirit, who has no such name. . . if that is to be believed!)

Forum List

Back