2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL AMAZING WHEN YOU DECIDE TO COME AND POST SOMETHING.

Walks are inexcusable

Games not over yet...Worry about your sox being down 2-0 tonight not if the yanks go to Minnesota with a split.

LOL AMAZING WHEN YOU DECIDE TO COME AND POST SOMETHING.

Walks are inexcusable

Games not over yet...Worry about your sox being down 2-0 tonight not if the yanks go to Minnesota with a split.

Actually I wanted to wait until the end of the inning. That way if the score was even higher I could make another witty comment.

And delusions on your part. :lol:

yeah yeah, say what you want dog

found it funny you were no where to be found when the red sox got sodomized last night...only when the Yanks fell behind you happened to resurface.

If the Yanks lose tonight its based soley on the fact that walks are just inexcusable...2 two our walks turned into runs. Bad job by burnett and hughes

yeah yeah, say what you want dog

found it funny you were no where to be found when the red sox got sodomized last night...only when the Yanks fell behind you happened to resurface.

If the Yanks lose tonight its based soley on the fact that walks are just inexcusable...2 two our walks turned into runs. Bad job by burnett and hughes

As I said when I predicted this series. Burnett was going to blow it. As for Hughes, he is not a MLB caliber pitcher so far really.

As for the Sox game, I was too busy writing an essay that was 4-6 pages due that morning to post in the sports thread. :lol:

lmao Burnett was going to blow it? He gave up one earned run...and Highes isn't MLB caliber? He is the best setup man in MLB..Look at the numbers

Thank you for proving to everyone that you have the baseball knowledge of a grapefruit.

and of course you were...I'm sure if the sox won you would have found the time to spare to post something right.

Hughes isn't the best setup man in the MLB, not sure what you are smoking.

And do my eyes deceive me? A-Rod producing in October? Look folks! Wishing upon a star really does come true! :lol:

Why the fuck am I stuck watching this bullshit game?

Where is the Sox game???

Motherfuck!

As for Hughes, he is not a MLB caliber pitcher so far really.
This has to be one of the dumbest things posted in a baseball thread.

Hughes has been one of the best set up men in baseball this year, only a fool would say he's not 'MLB caliber.'

Forum List

Back