200 Million Women Suffer from Female Genital Mutilation

Then you'd pay out of pocket...AAA will not cover a second call if you refused the first! Depending on location, you might be forced to accept the first truck.

Yes, I would have to pay for the second truck. I have no problem with that. I'd abandon the car before letting a woman tow it.

-- Which is basically why you're in the position you're in today.

I'm in a very nice position. My wife and I just bought our first house. I make good money at a stable job, and my work queue just got reduced considerably. I'm enjoying my martial arts classes. So long as I stay away from the general public I'm doing great.

I'm in a very nice position. My wife and I just bought our first house. I make good money at a stable job, and my work queue just got reduced considerably. I'm enjoying my martial arts classes. So long as I stay away from the general public I'm doing great.

Where the fuck do you get the idea that "position" refers to the material?

The context seemed to indicate it. As for my mental, social and emotional states; they're actually in pretty good shape at the moment as well. With the house to utilize as a refuge from the insanity of the world it will hopefully stay that way for the foreseeable future.

The context seemed to indicate it. As for my mental, social and emotional states; they're actually in pretty good shape at the moment as well. With the house to utilize as a refuge from the insanity of the world it will hopefully stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Absolute bullshit. The context, and it's still sitting up above, was that you would petulantly and childishly hold your breath until you turned blue in the event a tow truck showed up driven by a woman, because you can't handle that.

That's the position you're in today; it's a prison of your own design. Own it.

Absolute bullshit. The context, and it's still sitting up above, was that you would petulantly and childishly hold your breath until you turned blue in the event a tow truck showed up driven by a woman, because you can't handle that.

No breath holding. I'd tell her exactly the reason why she was being routinely dismissed. That IS handling the situation. To do anything else would be contrary to decency and order.

No breath holding. I'd tell her exactly the reason why she was being routinely dismissed. That IS handling the situation. To do anything else would be contrary to decency and order.

No, that's running away because women scare you and you have no cojones. That's what that is.

No, that's running away because women scare you and you have no cojones. That's what that is.

So I'm "scared" of the rotten meat in the grocery store cooler because I don't buy it? No. I'm intelligent enough to know what isn't good for me and I avoid it.

Thanks for affirming my point.

Apparently you have difficulty understanding the difference between fear and disgust.

MenstridolBox.png

Depending where you are, that may not be an option. If you're broken down on the highway, your car WILL be towed by the first arriving wrecker capable of doing so!

The State Trooper will be the one telling you that she WILL be hooking your car. (Of course...depending on what she is driving, she might not even need to put the truck in park. Repo truck is a self-loader that takes about 10 seconds to load!)

The State Trooper will be the one telling you that she WILL be hooking your car. (Of course...depending on what she is driving, she might not even need to put the truck in park. Repo truck is a self-loader that takes about 10 seconds to load!)

Then he can drag me out of the car and risk getting good shot himself.

It's terminally hypocritical when western women scream "my body, my choice", when demanding legal abortions with no limits.

And then these same women are outraged over female circumcision. ....... :cool:

Bullshit. And your source is a joke. Muslims do it for one reason only, to keep their property from enjoying sex so they won't stray from their masters. There's no medical reason to do it and it's remotely connected to male circumcision.

No, dude, you are letting your negativity toward Muslims affect your view of what is going on here.

In Islam women are not property, though some Muslim countries are that bad, most are not. Look at Turkey, Pakistan that have full legal equality for women while more modernizing nations like Egypt are moving up. It is the economically backward areas and those controlled by Jihadis where women are property and that is a political decision as much as a religious one.

There is nothing in Islam in and of itself that demands women be property. And in most of these countries that practice female circumcision, only the hood of the clitoris is removed.

Bullshit. And your source is a joke. Muslims do it for one reason only, to keep their property from enjoying sex so they won't stray from their masters. There's no medical reason to do it and it's remotely connected to male circumcision.

No, dude, you are letting your negativity toward Muslims affect your view of what is going on here.

In Islam women are not property, though some Muslim countries are that bad, most are not. Look at Turkey, Pakistan that have full legal equality for women while more modernizing nations like Egypt are moving up. It is the economically backward areas and those controlled by Jihadis where women are property and that is a political decision as much as a religious one.

There is nothing in Islam in and of itself that demands women be property. And in most of these countries that practice female circumcision, only the hood of the clitoris is removed.
For what reason? It isn't my lying eyes that see Muslim women treated as second class citizens. What do you think the hoods and coverings are all about? If you can't see the abuse that's a problem. There's no medical reason for female circumcision and it isn't happening to non Muslims. It isn't rocket science!

For what reason? It isn't my lying eyes that see Muslim women treated as second class citizens. What do you think the hoods and coverings are all about? If you can't see the abuse that's a problem. There's no medical reason for female circumcision and it isn't happening to non Muslims. It isn't rocket science!

Uh -- yes it is happening to non-Muslims. A lot. That's because it has no religious function and it way WAY older than Islam or any other religion that is coincident with it. It has no more to do with "Islam" (or any other religion) than a hosta plant has to do with a basketball hoop. They might exist in the same place, but that doesn't mean one caused the other.

Try actually cracking an anthropology book sometime. Does wonders for ignance.

Forum List

Back