Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
20 Million Trump Voters Set To Take HUGE Pay Cut Under Republican Plan

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

Posted on November 21, 2016

Its not going to affect us, but I do hope it affects lots of Trump voters, so many work for salary, at one time I did, but man I worked like 60 hours (when I was young and dumb) and got paid for 40. Never again. Hourly is the way to go.

:lol::lol::lol::laugh2:

The obvious question is why shouldn't everyone be paid time and a half and not just those makes under 47 thousand dollars?

The obvious question is why shouldn't everyone be paid time and a half and not just those makes under 47 thousand dollars?

Well before that no one got time and a half when a salaried employee. You might try understanding the Democrats are about the poorer workers to try and get them up to middle class, unlike the Pubs who work for the corps.

Well before that no one got time and a half when a salaried employee. You might try understanding the Democrats are about the poorer workers to try and get them up to middle class, unlike the Pubs who work for the corps.

You fool!! Dems lost because you abandoned the middle class for minorities and you didnt import enough of em to make up for the middle class you lost.
Fer fuks sake,even the unions deserted your dumbass!!!

Must be why the democrats shafted them with the high co pays and high deductibles of Obamacare that are whiping out their savings so the non workers could get freebies.

Cuz democrats are all about the poorer workers...you know the ones they keep calling racists and bigots.

You fool!! Dems lost because you abandoned the middle class for minorities and you didnt import enough of em to make up for the middle class you lost.

Dems lost due to the poorly educated. Dems lost by the skin of their teeth, remember we are the majority in this election. Dems lost because they were dazzled by Trump.

Dems lost due to the poorly educated. Dems lost by the skin of their teeth, remember we are the majority in this election. Dems lost because they were dazzled by Trump.

No,you lost because you abandoned your base.

Must be why the democrats shafted them with the high co pays and high deductibles of Obamacare that are whiping out their savings so the non workers could get freebies.

Cuz democrats are all about the poorer workers...you know the ones they keep calling racists and bigots.

Who made them poor. The corps who moved jobs and hired them for part time so as not to pay bennies. The poor are poor due to the republicans trades laws and their HB1 visas. Dems didn't create the poor , the Pubs did.

Hey I hope a lot of Trump supporters realize what they did, when they do not get their jobs back, and have no health insurance, what are they going to do. They will then work for 5 bucks an hour and then 3. Make America Great Again, when was that. Reagan years, nope. We were the best in 2016. Not so much Trump here, but the Pubs, and they just got started because even if Trump blows it , they have Pence.

Last edited:

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

Its not going to affect us, but I do hope it affects lots of Trump voters, so many work for salary, at one time I did, but man I worked like 60 hours (when I was young and dumb) and got paid for 40. Never again. Hourly is the way to go.

Occupy democrats?

Good god old bag are you serious posting from that blog?

The article cited is the OP is more than a bit misleading. Here is a less partisan, more clear view of the pros and cons of Obama's proposed OT laws. If you force the hand of business owners on worker pay whether it's OT or minimum wage, they will do what they must to survive.

Overtime pay may become reality for more US workers

Much like business owners were forced due to Obamacare, democrats are too stupid to see their policies they think help actually hurt people

Dems get as many votes as they do because of the poorly educated sheeple they brain wash with talking points.

Who made them poor. The corps who moved jobs and hired them for part time so as not to pay bennies. The poor are poor due to the republicans trades laws and their HB1 visas. Demes didn't create the poor , the Pubs did.
Who destroyed the healthcare, manufacturing and energy industries? Democrats.

You got that right pal..
They lost because we fought back

They lost because of us

Who made them poor. The corps who moved jobs and hired them for part time so as not to pay bennies. The poor are poor due to the republicans trades laws and their HB1 visas. Demes didn't create the poor , the Pubs did.
Who destroyed the healthcare, manufacturing and energy industries? Democrats.

Yup they don't want to admit they destroyed the most wealthy city in America in the 1950s

upload_2016-11-21_19-44-24.jpeg

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

Occupy democrats?

Good god old bag are you serious posting from that blog?
President Obama Expanded Overtime Pay For Millions Of Workers. President Trump Could Take It Away. | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back