20 Million Trump Voters Set To Take HUGE Pay Cut Under Republican Plan

The obvious question is why shouldn't everyone be paid time and a half and not just those makes under 47 thousand dollars?

Well before that no one got time and a half when a salaried employee. You might try understanding the Democrats are about the poorer workers to try and get them up to middle class, unlike the Pubs who work for the corps.
Must be why the democrats shafted them with the high co pays and high deductibles of Obamacare that are whiping out their savings so the non workers could get freebies.

Cuz democrats are all about the poorer workers...you know the ones they keep calling racists and bigots.

Who made them poor. The corps who moved jobs and hired them for part time so as not to pay bennies. The poor are poor due to the republicans trades laws and their HB1 visas. Demes didn't create the poor , the Pubs did.
Who destroyed the healthcare, manufacturing and energy industries? Democrats.

Links? Back that up. You have blamed Dems for an awful lot, time to back it up.

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

Posted on November 21, 2016

Its not going to affect us, but I do hope it affects lots of Trump voters, so many work for salary, at one time I did, but man I worked like 60 hours (when I was young and dumb) and got paid for 40. Never again. Hourly is the way to go.

:lol::lol::lol::laugh2:

Occupy democrats?

Good god old bag are you serious posting from that blog?
President Obama Expanded Overtime Pay For Millions Of Workers. President Trump Could Take It Away. | The Huffington Post

So now you are posting a link from the tampon squad post?

You stupid trump is a liberal.. A blue collar guy who happens to be a billionaire.. He is not an elite.

Hilary was bought and sold trump never was..

The obvious question is why shouldn't everyone be paid time and a half and not just those makes under 47 thousand dollars?

Well before that no one got time and a half when a salaried employee. You might try understanding the Democrats are about the poorer workers to try and get them up to middle class, unlike the Pubs who work for the corps.

You fool!! Dems lost because you abandoned the middle class for minorities and you didnt import enough of em to make up for the middle class you lost.
Fer fuks sake,even the unions deserted your dumbass!!!

Dems lost due to the poorly educated. Dems lost by the skin of their teeth, remember we are the majority in this election. Dems lost because they were dazzled by Trump.

You lost historically dem states,in other words the Blue wall.
Liberals are finished. You alienated your base in favor of minorities and now Trump is slamming that door shut.
Your only hope is for Trump to fail in bringing jobs back for the middle class.
And if you try and block those efforts you only compound your problems.

Op you can't stand the fact in 2020 Trump is going to win all 49 states like Reagan did bookmark my words..

You fool!! Dems lost because you abandoned the middle class for minorities and you didnt import enough of em to make up for the middle class you lost.

Dems lost due to the poorly educated. Dems lost by the skin of their teeth, remember we are the majority in this election. Dems lost because they were dazzled by Trump.

You lost historically dem states,in other words the Blue wall.
Liberals are finished. You alienated your base in favor of minorities and now Trump is slamming that door shut.
Your only hope is for Trump to fail in bringing jobs back for the middle class.
And if you try and block those efforts you only compound your problems.

Yup pal they didn't expect this one. They all thought they had the independents and blue collar vote in the bag..

They thought they could fuck them over with Obama care.. Guess they didn't introduce common core math fast enough..

Stupid fucks..

Must be why the democrats shafted them with the high co pays and high deductibles of Obamacare that are whiping out their savings so the non workers could get freebies.

Cuz democrats are all about the poorer workers...you know the ones they keep calling racists and bigots.

Who made them poor. The corps who moved jobs and hired them for part time so as not to pay bennies. The poor are poor due to the republicans trades laws and their HB1 visas. Demes didn't create the poor , the Pubs did.

How about damn pictures?

Damn democrats destroyed Detroit

detroit-500x333.jpg

How about damn pictures?

Damn democrats destroyed Detroit

detroit-500x333.jpg

Greenville South Carolina was damn the movie deliverance 40 years ago look at it now..

That's down town
I know I live here

upload_2016-11-21_20-22-7.jpeg

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

Its not going to affect us, but I do hope it affects lots of Trump voters, so many work for salary, at one time I did, but man I worked like 60 hours (when I was young and dumb) and got paid for 40. Never again. Hourly is the way to go.

They're all on salary?

41% of the people who voted for Trump make less than $50,000 a year.

Oh, so you discriminate! Got it.

clip_image002.jpg

By Colin Taylor

They're all on salary?

41% of the people who voted for Trump make less than $50,000 a year.

Guess she doesn't want to admit this either 50% of working Americans make $15 bucks or less..

So who the fuck gave Obama the popular vote?

Not really the Poor were paid such shit wages that they thought he Don would improve their lot.......I hate to tell you folks....when the Snake Oil Salesman leaves your town,he will have the bag of cash and you will have paid him for it.......What will you be left with,SAME AS BEFORE,BUT YOUR POCKETS WILL HAVE BEEN EMPTIED,,The Don,he'll be buying more Steel from China,Japan and Korea......whilst lounging in his $20 Grand Recliner,you see.steve

Gee, Penelope...you can't bring yourself to admit that Donald Trump won because he was running against someone that 65% of the country thought was a liar...can you?

Hillary Clinton's campaign message (other than trying to make Donald Trump out as "dangerous"!) was 'elect me...I'm a woman!' It's laughable...

The truth is...

Dems lost because Hillary alienated the Bernie Sanders supporters by how he was treated by the DNC.

Dems lost because Hillary didn't excite minority voters enough for them to show up at the polls.

Dems lost because union workers in the Rust Belt didn't think she gave two hoots for them.

Dems lost because the Clinton's think our laws apply to other people and not them and that annoys average Americans.

Dems lost because a whole lot of people don't take the main stream media seriously anymore because their coverage has been so biased.

Not really the Poor were paid such shit wages that they thought he Don would improve their lot.......I hate to tell you folks....when the Snake Oil Salesman leaves your town,he will have the bag of cash and you will have paid him for it.......What will you be left with,SAME AS BEFORE,BUT YOUR POCKETS WILL HAVE BEEN EMPTIED,,The Don,he'll be buying more Steel from China,Japan and Korea......whilst lounging in his $20 Grand Recliner,you see.steve

If you're a liberal...you best hope that happens, Steve because if Donald Trump does half of what he's proposed then the US economy is going to improve drastically and liberals won't be able to get elected "dog catcher". You think Trump ran for President because he wants to cash in? You've got that backwards my friend...the Clinton's were the ones looking to cash in on holding the Oval Office...they've already made millions in "donations" from people who thought Hillary was going to be the next President! Trump doesn't need a bag of cash...he's already loaded. He ran for President because he's got a HUGE ego. That same huge ego is going to want to be successful and the only way he pulls that off is if he fixes things.

Maybe you should stick with local politics ...as in the ones in Australia.

If you're a liberal...you best hope that happens, Steve because if Donald Trump does half of what he's proposed then the US economy is going to improve drastically and liberals won't be able to get elected "dog catcher". You think Trump ran for President because he wants to cash in? You've got that backwards my friend...the Clinton's were the ones looking to cash in on holding the Oval Office...they've already made millions in "donations" from people who thought Hillary was going to be the next President! Trump doesn't need a bag of cash...he's already loaded. He ran for President because he's got a HUGE ego. That same huge ego is going to want to be successful and the only way he pulls that off is if he fixes things.
Look Oldstyle I hope you are right,Americans deserve to be in a better position.....but can't you see that "Big Business" were/are the originators of buying CHEAP overseas products,and sending AMERICAN jobs overseas, in the1980's my Son James at 14 was selected to represent Australia in the Bodyboarding Worlds in Hawaii he did great,I went with him.....at the time he Loved the Charlotte Hornets....I promised to get him the full kit,Jersey,Baggy Shorts,Cap etc....at the store I was impressed the Blue and White kit was impressive,so was the price but hey you do anything for your kids......I later noticed that the clothing was made in,wait for it>>>>The Dominician Republic,......I thought Fcuk Me.....don't they do American made????I would have paid much more if I could have got AMERICAN MADE....it lasted about six months before the stitching started to fall apart.

Not everyone wants a Poor Quality Shittily Made Product......in 1964 94% of clothing worn by Americans was made in the USA.....Today 94% of clothing worn by Americans is made overseas NOT MADE IN AMERICA.

I have several companies,in one we use American Made Components,why when I can buy Chinese???? at the third of the price.....Because we are worlds best,and we only use American components because they make the Worlds Best...by an educated,hard working and proud workforce and by the way very lovely people I might add.

NO,Americans when they had the choice decided to buy Crap and continue to Buy Crap(you only have to see the life span of a Chinese made screwdriver to know what I mean).....it is false economy to buy cheap,because they need replacing continuesly sic....I can understand Americans have become somewhat lethargic and disappointed but it is not the likes of Don that have made America GREAT...it is the ordinary Moms and Pops of America,with values and community that have Made America Great....and only they will in the future......Stop all this angst against each other,you get more with sugar, than you do with vinegar ,..........Soon Forward Together You Americans......and Stop Feeling Sorry for yourselves.....you have more opportunity and a better life than most people in the world.....steve......mind you,you are still a bit behind Paradise(Australia) LOL...Love you Guys but Get Up,Stand Up and start Movin. By the way I am Liberal and Conservative but more importantly Australian

Last edited:

Well your cheap one liner is just that,I learn and we learn from loads of different people and Countries worldwide,maybe because of your myopia, have you ever thought that others ideas may be beneficial to you personally and America as a collective..steve

Well your cheap one liner is just that,I learn and we learn from loads of different people and Countries worldwide,maybe because of your myopia, have you ever thought that others ideas may be beneficial to you personally and America as a collective..steve

I'll say it again...worry about you're own country.
It's actually pretty pathetic you find the need to worry about the US when you have your own problems.
If you'd like I can post those problems.

It's actually pretty pathetic you find the need to worry about the US when you have your own problems.
Anytime HWGA,we all have problems,love to discuss yours and ours......I will take this opportunity to wish You and Your Family(and all the posters on this great site)a Very Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year...steven...ps HW,never been called Pathetic before,all good HW...LOL

Anytime HWGA,we all have problems,love to discuss yours and ours......I will take this opportunity to wish You and Your Family(and all the posters on this great site)a Very Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year...steven...ps HW,never been called Pathetic before,all good HW...LOL

While I appreciate the warm holiday wishes.....
I still dont understand your fascination with bashing American culture and our politics.

While I appreciate the warm holiday wishes.....
I still dont understand your fascination with bashing American culture and our politics.
As Allies,we have every right.....let me put it like this...we as a country have always been WITH YOU....we know you are so much more powerful than us....BUT as a younger brother as it were,we find you very thinned skinned to a fault.......at times.....and you sometimes need a BLOOD NOSE.....IT IS NOT BASHING AMERICAN CULTURE......just certain individuals that you feel are so Great......We don't .....and we voice our opinion<too bad if that insults you,which I don't believe unless for some reason you have been skinned!!!!!!!As for criticizing Trump....Why not he calls women DOGS but the only DOG IN THE POUND IS DONALD TRUMP.....but some of you Trumpites would gladly eat the Guys shit.........that's why you need a Blood Nose sometimes to protect some Americans from themselves.......actually I should really send you a Bill for my work....LOL'r...come on HWGA,lighten up,have a laugh and smile..steve anyway you are a fascinating person/American

Last edited:

Forum List

Back