20 million isn't enough. GOP has it's sights set on 30 million

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Repeal and replace?

No, I don't think so.

Just "repeal". They could hurt a lot more Americans that way.

Bigger tax cuts for billionaires.

Put rural hospitals out of business.

The GOP has a chubby. They have never been this excited. Think of all the damage they could do.

• Banned
Come on. This could be worse than Iraq and the Bush Tax Cuts put together. No wonder the GOP has so many expectations.

It's about 30 million Illegals we got to get rid of, to make health care affordable

So......if ACA went away....if things returned to the way they were....it would be a catastrophe?

Funny, I don't remember it that way. People dying in the streets?

If things are so much "better," can anyone point me to the statistics demonstrating that fact? Fewer deaths? Lower disease rates? Healthier people? People happier with their health insurance?

No?

Why not?

• Banned
So......if ACA went away....if things returned to the way they were....it would be a catastrophe?

If things are so much "better," can anyone point me to the statistics demonstrating that fact? Fewer deaths? Lower disease rates? Healthier people? People happier with their health insurance?

No?

Why not?

Because after they went bankrupt, they were usually living in a shelter or a car.

No?

Why not?

Because after they went bankrupt, they were usually living in a shelter or a car.
they didnt have shelters and cars back then?....

Forum List

Back