CDZ 20+ Countries Suspend Use of AstraZeneca Vaccine, But Regulators Insist ‘Benefits Outweigh Risks’

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
This article was published near the middle of March on Robert Kennedy Jr.'s childrenshealthdefense.org site, thought others might like to see it. Constructive feedback welcome.

03/16/21

WHO and the EMA are investigating reports of blood clot-related injuries and deaths after the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, but both say there’s no reason to stop using the vaccines.

By
Megan Redshaw

More than 20 countries have either suspended or said they will delay Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccinations based on reports of deaths or injuries — in most cases related to blood clots — in healthy people who received the vaccine.

Prosecutors in Northern Italy announced Monday they had seized a batch of 393,600 shots of the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine following the death of a 57-year-old man hours after he was vaccinated, reported Reuters.

Full article here:

I'm so sick of all this shit.... I can not begin to tell you...I have told people that I love dearly not to have any vaccines.... they don't listen to me...I don't know what more to say.

I want to protect them from the poison....they don't listen to me

It's all too sad.

I will not have any vaccine myself.

This article was published near the middle of March on Robert Kennedy Jr.'s childrenshealthdefense.org site, thought others might like to see it. Constructive feedback welcome.

03/16/21

WHO and the EMA are investigating reports of blood clot-related injuries and deaths after the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, but both say there’s no reason to stop using the vaccines.

By
Megan Redshaw

More than 20 countries have either suspended or said they will delay Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccinations based on reports of deaths or injuries — in most cases related to blood clots — in healthy people who received the vaccine.

Prosecutors in Northern Italy announced Monday they had seized a batch of 393,600 shots of the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine following the death of a 57-year-old man hours after he was vaccinated, reported Reuters.

Full article here:

None of the Covid vaccines have been approved by the Federal Drug Administration and if it hasn't been approved then I refuse to take it. Besides, it is not a vaccine per se, but is a genetic therapy procedure.

What can one do? I only want to help ...and warn people one cares about....and they won't listen, they start with conspiracy, conspiracy and all that.... my GOD....what a life!!! Not worth living really. :confused:

I'm so sick of all this shit.... I can not begin to tell you...I have told people that I love dearly not to have any vaccines.... they don't listen to me...I don't know what more to say.

I want to protect them from the poison....they don't listen to me

It's all too sad.

I will not have any vaccine myself.

Thanks for speaking up. I'm fortunate in that my mother and all of my full siblings are against vaccines as a matter of principle. I have persuaded a friend not to take a Covid vaccine and I think he's persuaded one of his friends not to take one. I may also have persuaded my step mother not to take it, as well as the nanny I had when I was a kid (we still keep in touch). Unfortunately my father, who I believe hadn't seen a doctor in years, was apparently persuaded by a nurse to take his first dose of one of the 2 dose vaccines. Me and my brother are working hard to try to get him to not take the second dose, which is usually much worse and sometimes fatal.

03/16/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:

None of the Covid vaccines have been approved by the Federal Drug Administration and if it hasn't been approved then I refuse to take it. Besides, it is not a vaccine per se, but is a genetic therapy procedure.

Certainly seems like it's gene therapy to me, but they're insisting that it's not. Honestly, I don't care whether it is or not, bottom line is there's a lot of evidence that all of the 4 main Covid vaccines have very harmful effects and I haven't felt that any of them have shown strong evidence that they actually benefit people, so that's what I focus on.

03/16/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:

Explanation of gene therapy.

Gene therapy - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/gene-therapy/...
Overview. Gene therapy involves altering the genes inside your body's cells in an effort to treat or stop disease. Genes contain your DNA — the code that controls much of your body's form and function, from making you grow taller to regulating your body systems. Genes that don't work properly can cause disease.

I don't want people I care for to have any COVID vaccines.

This is horrible.

But here people are as stubborn as mules...my GOD what a cross to bear LOL

What can one do? I only want to help ...and warn people one cares about....and they won't listen, they start with conspiracy, conspiracy and all that.... my GOD....what a life!!! Not worth living really. :confused:

I'm fortunate that most of my family is already against vaccines in general and my father, while lapsing on this count, is not someone who shies away from controversial subjects (like me, he's not a fan of the official 9/11 narrative). I'm fairly well known in the building I'm in and that's about the sum of the people I talk to other than in online forums, so they have perhaps reserved judgement on my views on the Covid vaccines more than they would with others. I get the most ad hominem attacks in online forums, so when I remembered this CD Zone, I thought, this is the place to talk about this :p.

03/16/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:

Explanation of gene therapy.

Gene therapy - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/gene-therapy/...
Overview. Gene therapy involves altering the genes inside your body's cells in an effort to treat or stop disease. Genes contain your DNA — the code that controls much of your body's form and function, from making you grow taller to regulating your body systems. Genes that don't work properly can cause disease.

Yep, Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines certainly sound like gene therapy to me, but there's plenty of articles insisting that black is white (like this one), so I just say, whatever, I don't care what you call it, my main concern is that all the evidence I've seen strongly suggests that the things are more harmful than beneficial.

It won't me my fault if something happens after they get the Covid vaccine.

Finish. I wash my hands, I can do nothing more.

It won't me my fault if something happens after they get the Covid vaccine.

Finish. I wash my hands, I can do nothing more.

True. I guess I'm lucky that my crowd is generally more receptive to what I have to say on the vaccines. I have a friend who took the first AstraZeneca dose and was planning to take the second, but we had a friendly conversation about it. I certainly hope he doesn't drop dead or get seriously injured after his second dose, but in the end, it's his choice to make. If my father drops dead, I'll definitely be pretty upset about it, but again, it's his choice to make. My brother told me he was yelling at him for 40 minutes, but knowing my father, I think that's the wrong approach to take, might just make him more stubborn about taking the second dose.

This is horrible.

Yup. Nearly all my relatives are Biden voters and believe everything on ABC news and CNN. They all got the damned shot.

This is horrible.

Yup. Nearly all my relatives are Biden voters and believe everything on ABC news and CNN. They all got the damned shot.

All we can do is hope they don't die and monitor their progress. My father's in Mexico, while I'm in Canada, so all I'm able to go by is the short conversations we're having, but he seems to be holding up well after his first shot. Really hoping my family can persuade him not to take the second, which I've heard is worse.

This is horrible.

All we can do is hope they don't die and monitor their progress. My father's in Mexico, while I'm in Canada, so all I'm able to go by is the short conversations we're having, but he seems to be holding up well after his first shot. Really hoping my family can persuade him not to take the second, which I've heard is worse.
Why would anyone trust their health to criminal enterprises? Big Pharmaceutical is one very big criminal enterprise with a long rap sheet. All three “vaccine” companies shouldn’t be trusted by anyone.

Can You Trust Big Pharma’s Gene Therapy Vaccine?
By Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
Even more can be found on the Corporate Research Project’s “AstraZeneca: Corporate Rap Sheet” page:13
  • You In 2003, AstraZeneca was fined $355 million to settle Medicare fraud charges relating to its marketing of the cancer drug Zoladex.14,15 Among the many charges they pleaded guilty to was that they had encouraged doctors to illegally request Medicare reimbursements. Four years later, in 2007, the company was ordered to pay another $12.9 million in damages for its overcharging Medicare and private insurance for Zoladex16
  • In 2005, the European Commission fined AstraZeneca 60 million euros for misusing the patent system to delay market entry of competing generics17,18
  • In 2010, AstraZeneca was fined $520 million for off-label drug marketing19
  • Also in 2010, the company agreed to pay $198 million to settle more than 25,000 lawsuits filed by patients harmed by three of its psychiatric drugs20
  • In 2016, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission fined the company $4.3 million for improperly influencing and rewarding prescribers to use their products, in other words, bribery21

Can You Trust Big Pharma’s Gene Therapy Vaccine? - LewRockwell

There is so much information readily available indicating these so called vaccines aren’t safe as well as not being effective, yet most Americans gladly accept the jab. WTF. We’ve become a nation of sheep.
246 vaccinated residents diagnosed with COVID; 3 dead, Michigan reports
Mark Hicks
The Detroit News

View Comments
As many as 246 Michigan residents considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 were later diagnosed with the virus, and three have died, state officials confirmed Monday.
The cases were reported between Jan. 1 and March 31, and the 246 had a positive test 14 or more days after the last dose in the vaccine series, said Lynn Sutfin, a spokeswoman for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, in an email.
"Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated," she said.
246 vaccinated residents diagnosed with COVID; 3 dead, Michigan reports

Forum List

Back