2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Soggy, did you even watch the video?

First, the kid is 17 and hardly looks helpless. Second, he had AMPLE opportunity to return a few blows but for some reason froze in the moment, like a deer in headlights. That's called being a pussy.

I don't care how tough one "looks". Crime doesn't all of a sudden stop being crime because you have some fucked up Comic Book notion of self defense. Being a pussy conveys more about you than it does that kid. Like I said earlier, HAD HE fought back then the agressor's criminal behavior would have been rationalized. As it is, there is no way to, excuse me, white wash the beating the kid took.

let your own kid come home after an ass whipping, Mani. I'd bet money, marbles and chalk your entire "go get em, Rocky!" perspective might just change a bit.

Again, settle down Beavis. Nobody once claimed it wasn't a crime.

First, the kid is 17 and hardly looks helpless. Second, he had AMPLE opportunity to return a few blows but for some reason froze in the moment, like a deer in headlights. That's called being a pussy.

I would've returned the punches, but I have a son who suffers from aspergers syndrome that would've responded the same way as this kid. We don't know anything about the victim or the perps.

What annoys me the most is the big black guys cheering on the attacker. They are near adults and should know better. If any one of them were my son, they'd be coming home to a whole world of hurt.

You know Article is combat trained by the US military right buddy? He will kick your ass IMO.

I just dont see any racism...i'd like to hear some audio from the bus, that might change my mind....but seriously just becuase a black and white person get into a fist fight doesn't mean its because of their race(s).

People's interpretations are very telling.

yea, I know. Everyone is rambo from behind a screen.

No, what is telling is the outright double standard at play here. some stripper cries rape and all of a sudden there is no question of racism but a white kid gets his ass whipped by thugs in training and all of a sudden it's just a little misunderstanding.

:cuckoo:

If you put it that way i agree with what your saying.....but if you tell me that a retired war veteran (article_15) doesn't know how to fight back i'm gonna call B.S. on you.

knowing how to fight back doesn't mean shit against insurmountable odds. Nor does any kind of defensive reaction, or lack thereof, minimize the root criminality of the aggressor's actions.

It's REAL EASY to call this kid a pussy from behind a big brave screen but i'm willing to bet if Article were cornered by the same ratio of thugs on the street he'd be more interested in beating feet than living out some Samson fantasy.

I would've returned the punches, but I have a son who suffers from aspergers syndrome that would've responded the same way as this kid. We don't know anything about the victim or the perps.

Point taken.

If it turns out this kid has a mental handicap then I'll be happy to send him an apology for calling him a pussy on the internet.

I don't care how tough one "looks". Crime doesn't all of a sudden stop being crime because you have some fucked up Comic Book notion of self defense. Being a pussy conveys more about you than it does that kid. Like I said earlier, HAD HE fought back then the agressor's criminal behavior would have been rationalized. As it is, there is no way to, excuse me, white wash the beating the kid took.

let your own kid come home after an ass whipping, Mani. I'd bet money, marbles and chalk your entire "go get em, Rocky!" perspective might just change a bit.

don't get too carried away, he might think you act like Ravi and neg rep you..

Actually, what is irrelevant is your goofy fucking opinion regarding victims having to, apparently, rage into the hulk in order to qualify as a victim. Pretending that you are the fucking Universal Soldier is just the icing on your fail cake.

Okay Beavis, settle down now. Clearly this incident has caused a painful memory or two from your childhood to resurface. But I assure you, neither Article nor I am claiming that being a pussy disqualifies one from being a victim. But being a victim doesn't preclude one from being a pussy either. This kid is both.

tough talk, duder. I hope you look your kid in his black eye the day something like this HITS a little closer to home.

remember: not fighting back makes you a pussy.

:thup:

what happened to this kid was awful, maybe there was a reason he didnt fight back, i dont know, but i can tell you the way i was raised(i am in my mid 40's,my parents were depression era kids) if my father found out somebody started punching the crap out of me like that and i just took it i could expect worse to come from my father when i saw him(not saying that is a good thing either just how it was)

knowing how to fight back doesn't mean shit against insurmountable odds. Nor does any kind of defensive reaction, or lack thereof, minimize the root criminality of the aggressor's actions.

It's REAL EASY to call this kid a pussy from behind a big brave screen but i'm willing to bet if Article were cornered by the same ratio of thugs on the street he'd be more interested in beating feet than living out some Samson fantasy.

I missed people calling the kid who got beat up a pussy.....theres been like 50 posts in here in an hour.....mind directing me to the post where article said the kid is a pussy?

Post # or right click the permalink tab and post the link for me?

don't get too carried away, he might think you act like Ravi and neg rep you..

I don't really give a shit about neg reps. Are you new around here?

what happened to this kid was awful, maybe there was a reason he didnt fight back, i dont know, but i can tell you the way i was raised(i am in my mid 40's,my parents were depression era kids) if my father found out somebody started punching the crap out of me like that and i just took it i could expect worse to come from my father when i saw him(not saying that is a good thing either just how it was)

now you want to show a little sympathy moron.

I missed people calling the kid who got beat up a pussy.....theres been like 50 posts in here in an hour.....mind directing me to the post where article said the kid is a pussy?

feel free to scroll up.

This message brought to you by the Shit You Should Already Know How To So center.

now you want to show a little sympathy moron.

Are you this retarded in real life?

feel free to scroll up.

This message brought to you by the Shit You Should Already Know How To So center.

I read back through a bunch of posts and missed it, i guess he never called the kid a pussy then?

remember: not fighting back makes you a pussy.

I can think of exceptions, so I wouldn't quite apply the standard universally. But it certainly applies to the kid in the video (aka Shogun Jr.).

Like i said, remember to give Mani jr the same advice. swinging in the midst of a battle circle sure is smarter than being a pussy.

Just ask Kenny Rogers. Mani's heard that song!

Still clinging to the fallacy that the victim was ganged up on huh Soggy?

I guess you don't place as much value on visual evidence as you do wikipedia. :rofl:

feel free to scroll up.

I read back through a bunch of posts and missed it, i guess he never called the kid a pussy then?

Welcome to competence 101, dude! You are headed strait to the head of the class!

Please.

One-on-one.

one on one has nothing to do with it. If some dude whips your ass while you are in the parking lot of the mall a cop won't call you a pussy for not fighting back.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

You're comparing Pearl Harbor to what happened to that kid on the bus? That's quite a stretch even for you.

Still clinging to the fallacy that the victim was ganged up on huh Soggy?

I guess you don't place as much value on visual evidence as you do wikipedia. :rofl:

fallacy!

:rofl:

indeed, being beat on more than once by separate people in less than an hour while being cheered at like Mani at the Glory Hole party sure is a fallacy!

Duh.. why did this little pussy not just walk it off like Superman and fucking She-Ra advocates in this thread? Clearly, 911 is for tattletails too.

:cuckoo:

I think it's analogous to the 2nd amendment argument. If criminals had to worry about their victim's packing heat, they'd be less likely to victimize them. Same goes with bullies. If they have to worry about getting hit back, they might think twice about starting shit in the first place.

This is just one more piece of evidence added the mountain of evidence supporting my thesis that we are raising a generation of pussies. And someday it's gonna bite us in the ass... bigtime.

that's what I said at the very beginning. Kid needs a gun. he has a right to protect his life.

No the kid's life was in danger?!

OMFG

Give me a break :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I enjoy watching the escalating hyperbole.

Forum List

Back