2 Suspects In Custody After School Shooting In Colorado

The purpose of more gun laws is to take guns away from the law abiding public to disarm them and make them more dependent, and more easily controlled. It is not to reduce violence, and murder.

Known gun laws the shooters broke:

1. It is illegal for anyone under 21 to own a handgun.
2. It is illegal to shoot at someone who is not threatening your life.
3. It is illegal to bring a gun to school.

So we should pass more gun laws, right?
Why is it illegal for someone under 21 to own a gun? Gun ownership is a right, not a privilege.

Why is it illegal for someone under 21 to own a gun? Gun ownership is a right, not a privilege.

I didn't say own a gun, I said own a handgun.

Good question. I agree with you. We allow children to massacre crowds of people in violent first person shooters. Hell, such video games reward mass murder with experience points and virtual cash. Why not drop the handgun ownership age to the age "required" to play these video games? I'm all for arming elementary school kids. Let's follow the al-Shabaab model for giving kids guns.

F for Respects....

STEMhero.jpg

Thanks for the empathy. It will be a huge comfort to the families.

2AGuy is like Batman... whenever there's a mass shooting, he shows up to spew NRA Propaganda.

Ironically, since only one person died here... we've become numb to it.
People die every second of every day

I'm sure you feel each and every one right?
Ok then....nothing to see here folks....CRCs have stated that people die every second of every day.

Fortunately, in the case of this Colorado school...no guns were damaged....that's the important thing.
WTF is CRC?

And really how broken up are you about people you don't know dying?

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....

What do you expect, 2aguy is a flaming sociopath.
I suppose you grieve for ten days for every person shot and killed in the world huh?

I wonder why YOU celebrate it!

Look outside and tell me hows the weather in the Ukraine?

I'm not celebrating

I just don't pretend to be grief stricken

The people you don't know who die every day have no effect on your life

You're a sociopath.......seek help.

What do you expect, 2aguy is a flaming sociopath.
I suppose you grieve for ten days for every person shot and killed in the world huh?

I wonder why YOU celebrate it!

Look outside and tell me hows the weather in the Ukraine?

I'm not celebrating

I just don't pretend to be grief stricken

The people you don't know who die every day have no effect on your life

You're a sociopath.......seek help.

And you are a lying sack of shit if you try to tell me that you are all broken up about people you don't know dying

Another gun-free zone failure.
Yes. More gun laws. That will stop the mentally defective byproducts our our dysfunctional school system.
It's always worked before......................hasn't it?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
Do you see Russians as well ?

No, but tRump married one, he has a communist card carrying Father in law, and the NRA hired a Russian spy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.c943a0ced426

Hey, a lot of girls dance their way through one semester of college. I'm not judging Melania.

I have no issue of a woman dancing her was through college. I have an issue of Russians in the White House.

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....
As soon as I heard there was another school shooter, I thought, another violent white guy.

devon-erickson.jpg

Seems like there are so many.

D51irXcXoAAfOnE.jpg

Yes. More gun laws. That will stop the mentally defective byproducts our our dysfunctional school system.
It's always worked before......................hasn't it?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
Do you see Russians as well ?

No, but tRump married one, he has a communist card carrying Father in law, and the NRA hired a Russian spy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.c943a0ced426

Hey, a lot of girls dance their way through one semester of college. I'm not judging Melania.

I have no issue of a woman dancing her was through college. I have an issue of Russians in the White House.
Is this the 1980’s?

2AGuy is like Batman... whenever there's a mass shooting, he shows up to spew NRA Propaganda.

Ironically, since only one person died here... we've become numb to it.

I hope you run into a situation where you need a gun. Then let’s hear you big mouth then. Liberal scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back