2 Suspects In Custody After School Shooting In Colorado

Another gun-free zone failure.
Yes. More gun laws. That will stop the mentally defective byproducts our our dysfunctional school system.
It's always worked before......................hasn't it?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
Do you see Russians as well ?

No, but tRump married one, he has a communist card carrying Father in law, and the NRA hired a Russian spy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.c943a0ced426

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Thanks for the empathy. It will be a huge comfort to the families.

What do you expect, 2aguy is a flaming sociopath.
I suppose you grieve for ten days for every person shot and killed in the world huh?

I wonder why YOU celebrate it!

Look outside and tell me hows the weather in the Ukraine?

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....

What do you expect, 2aguy is a flaming sociopath.
I suppose you grieve for ten days for every person shot and killed in the world huh?

I wonder why YOU celebrate it!

Look outside and tell me hows the weather in the Ukraine?

I'm not celebrating

I just don't pretend to be grief stricken

The people you don't know who die every day have no effect on your life

Sooooo....

Never mind....

It doesn't fit the Media (Democrat, Progressive) narrative. They can't use it to further lobby to remove guns only from the law abiding. It also highlights the fact that this gender hoopla, is MENTAL ILLNESS disguised as gender confusion. It is a sign of instability in people. In this case DANGEROUS instability.

Last edited:
How nice for you kids. Finally one that isn't a rwnj.

Just another liberal piece of shit like most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, you wish.

Don’t have to wish. I know for fact. You stupid liberals think you know because you read an article or see it in the paper. Let’s just say my background grants me special liberties to the real answers and truth.

Oooh, another internet "man of mystery".

Pardon me if I think you're fulla shit.

Your opinion matters none and not a internet man of mystery. Just a man who knows information that dip shits like you don’t have privy too. Your a brainless liberal asshole. Pardon me if I know your a pussy.

Look out guys! She's backing up!

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Lot less dead when ar15 not used.

2AGuy is like Batman... whenever there's a mass shooting, he shows up to spew NRA Propaganda.

Ironically, since only one person died here... we've become numb to it.
People die every second of every day

I'm sure you feel each and every one right?
Ok then....nothing to see here folks....CRCs have stated that people die every second of every day.

Fortunately, in the case of this Colorado school...no guns were damaged....that's the important thing.

I think we are seeing the beginning of the end of these. I say that because part of the draw for depraved minds has been the hope to out Columbine the Columbine shooters .Now that people aren't sitting waiting to die but taking the fight to the shooter that's going away. May take awhile ...may happen quick but I think corner has been turned

Sooooo....

Never mind....

So WTF are you going to do about it, light a candle and join a nice big piss, moan and woe is me demonstration? Yeah that'll show em.
However if we reopened all the nut houses and asylums, and get the loons out of circulation, that might actually have a real impact on the problem. But we don't want to that because you'd have nothing to whine about.

Another gun-free zone failure.
Yes. More gun laws. That will stop the mentally defective byproducts our our dysfunctional school system.
It's always worked before......................hasn't it?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
Do you see Russians as well ?

No, but tRump married one, he has a communist card carrying Father in law, and the NRA hired a Russian spy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.c943a0ced426

Hey, a lot of girls dance their way through one semester of college. I'm not judging Melania.

Looks like a MAGA Hat!
A typical right wing gun nut, alright!
.....but right wing gun nuts who go on shooting rampages is typical...

This person is not.....understand the difference yet?

That's the lie the Media and Democrats have sold low information (ignorant) types. It is often crazed lefties, or people that are all over the map politically. The media wants you to think it is all "white nationalists".

The vast amount of murders committed by criminals using guns is inner city black on black violence. School shootings and what the media is calling "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant. Yes, we should try to further minimize and stop them by allowing good guys with guns to be in schools, offices, and other places where people congregate. Gun free zones ARE THE PROBLEM.

Known gun laws the shooters broke:

1. It is illegal for anyone under 21 to own a handgun.
2. It is illegal to shoot at someone who is not threatening your life.
3. It is illegal to bring a gun to school.

So we should pass more gun laws, right?

Forum List

Back