2 Suspects In Custody After School Shooting In Colorado

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Thanks for the empathy. It will be a huge comfort to the families.

He's pretty fucked in the head.... The OP further confirms it.

You asshats drag the dead bodies through the still drying blood on the ground to shove in front of the cameras, and then blame innocent, law abiding gun owners and demand confiscation and banning guns....and you have the nerve to attack me...........? You asshats are the ones who allow this crap to happen with your gun free zones....

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....

No one died Plus if you liberals would stop helping these groups there be less of a problem. Transgenders already have mental issues as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one died?

Sooooo....

Never mind....

You asshats drag the dead bodies through the still drying blood on the ground to shove in front of the cameras, and then blame innocent, law abiding gun owners and demand confiscation and banning guns....and you have the nerve to attack me...........? You asshats are the ones who allow this crap to happen with your gun free zones....

Seriously...shut the fuck up.

Nobody is dragging dead bodies in front of cameras
Nobody is blaming innocent law abiding gun owners
Few serious people (if any) are talking about confiscation.

Sooooo....

Never mind....

The anti-gun politicians drag those dead bodies through the blood and gore to push in front of the democrat press...so they can then demand gun banning and confiscation from people who didn't use their legal guns to commit any crime...

The people talking confiscation are the leadership of the democrat party you asshat.....

Look at the news you ninny......every hollywood lefty is blaming Republicans or Trump, and other innocent gun owners....the democrat party leadership are blaming innocent, law abiding gun owners, you mope......

Another gun-free zone failure.
Yes. More gun laws. That will stop the mentally defective byproducts our our dysfunctional school system.
It's always worked before......................hasn't it?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
I see a pussy hat

Sooooo....

Never mind....

The anti-gun politicians drag those dead bodies through the blood and gore to push in front of the democrat press...so they can then demand gun banning and confiscation from people who didn't use their legal guns to commit any crime...

The people talking confiscation are the leadership of the democrat party you asshat.....

Look at the news you ninny......every hollywood lefty is blaming Republicans or Trump, and other innocent gun owners....the democrat party leadership are blaming innocent, law abiding gun owners, you mope......
This is an emotional time for some people.......joy or sadness........let everyone decide based on prior knowledge and posting histories.

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Link?

Anti-Trump too.....

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

The 18-year-old accused in the fatal shooting at a Colorado charter school shared social media posts that were critical of President Trump and Christians, but heaped praise on former President Barack Obama.

Second Colorado Shooter May Be Transgender

Multiple sources are telling a local Denver ABC affiliate that the second shooter at the STEM School Highlands Ranch is a female currently transitioning to male.

"Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male."

Statements by the sheriff involved seem to corroborate the rumors as reported by "Heavy". “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance,” the sheriff said. “I did the press release very early on before the detectives were able to... speak to her.”
How nice for you kids. Finally one that isn't a rwnj.

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Link?

Anti-Trump too.....

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

The 18-year-old accused in the fatal shooting at a Colorado charter school shared social media posts that were critical of President Trump and Christians, but heaped praise on former President Barack Obama.

Multiple sources are telling a local Denver ABC affiliate that the second shooter at the STEM School Highlands Ranch is a female currently transitioning to male.

"Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male."

Statements by the sheriff involved seem to corroborate the rumors as reported by "Heavy". “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance,” the sheriff said. “I did the press release very early on before the detectives were able to... speak to her.”

Just another liberal piece of shit like most of them.

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Link?

Anti-Trump too.....

Lol, you wish.

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Link?

Anti-Trump too.....

Lol, you wish.

Don’t have to wish. I know for fact. You stupid liberals think you know because you read an article or see it in the paper. Let’s just say my background grants me special liberties to the real answers and truth.

Anti-Trump too.....

Lol, you wish.

Don’t have to wish. I know for fact. You stupid liberals think you know because you read an article or see it in the paper. Let’s just say my background grants me special liberties to the real answers and truth.

Oooh, another internet "man of mystery".

Pardon me if I think you're fulla shit.

Apperently one shooter hated Trump and Christians liked Obama and enjoyed Seth Meyers blasting Trump. So since the common trend lately is to blame those other than the shooter for their actions are Obama and Meyers to blame for what this guy did? To be clear I'm not blaming either for what this person did but I do hope those who try and blame Trump, Republican or the NRA for other shootings will apply the same standard here even though I know they wont.

Anti-Trump too.....

Lol, you wish.

Oooh, another internet "man of mystery".

Pardon me if I think you're fulla shit.

Your opinion matters none and not a internet man of mystery. Just a man who knows information that dip shits like you don’t have privy too. Your a brainless liberal asshole. Pardon me if I know your a pussy.

Sooooo....

Never mind....

Where did they get the guns?

Don't know yet....they were both under age for the guns they had....meaning they couldn't buy, own or carry them legally in the first place......of course, then you have the intent to commit murder thrown in....

The person or persons where they got their guns should be equally as culpable as the shooters if the guns weren't secured.

This is not a matter that gun laws would have stopped.....there are also laws against murder on the books that didn't stop this either...but I am still in favor of having both laws against murder and gun restrictions on the books and enforced...

It is idiotic to believe gun restrictions will stop ALL of these kind of shootings but it is also idiotic to think fewer to no gun restrictions will stop ALL these kinds of shootings.

Laws are made to be broken...

It is human nature to kill and with today internet and access to a audience of billions of people the mentally ill will do whatever they can do for their fifteen minutes of fame.

One law against murder is all that is needed and when found guilty of it hang the person and be done with it...

There is no saving those two kids, so let do the trial and if convicted hang them and yes I am alright with it because society need to understand that this nonsense will not be tolerated!

I would go further and have it shown on TV so the whole world can see...

Also the failure here is with the parents or guardians of the kids that did the shooting...

They failed the child and society and should be held accountable for their failure...

The whole world has crazy people and the internet. But these things happen every day in the US and not elsewhere,

And the U.S. is the third largest populated country in the world, so when you compare the U.S. to your country, well take in the population size or don't because you are a close minded individual...
Oh dear. Most stats are per 100k of population. Size of population doesnt matter.

we have a transgender doing a shooting too?

Why is it I am not surprised?

and....who was her therapist? I'm using "her" because in this case was a woman wanting to be a man.

anyway....this school shooter praised Hussein Barry Obama and was a registered Demonrat.

there she is the piece of shit in court

8vtKRS8.jpg
You genuinely cant see the stupid in that post can you ?

Forum List

Back