2 professional sports teams leave DC on the same day to escape wokeness and crime.

When businessmen run government, good choices are made

this is incredible

i have not seen a thread on this

Thank You

The only question: Why did it take so long to leave D.C.?

What has happened to D.C. is an insult to this nation.

In a few more decades, the whole nation may look like D.C.

The only people that will be able to walk down the street or take public transportation or drive a car will be those rich enough to hire a bodyguard(s).

What a horrible, horrible decision was made in that fateful year of 1619.

Alexandria is a short distance from the DC border
It is on the DC Metro line
Many sports teams have arenas outside the city limits
The Commanders have played in Maryland for years. They go where the owners can get the most handouts from local governments.

The only question: Why did it take so long to leave D.C.?

What has happened to D.C. is an insult to this nation.

In a few more decades, the whole nation may look like D.C.

The only people that will be able to walk down the street or take public transportation or drive a car will be those rich enough to hire a bodyguard(s).

What a horrible, horrible decision was made in that fateful year of 1619.
I've never had a problem in DC. The problem with DC is that the local government really doesn't have control. Congress controls DC and given the inability of Republicans to govern the problems in DC are no surprise.

Permitting very aggressive panhandling was the true problem for spectators. They put their hands in people and curse about “Can go to a Mfking game but won’t give me one fing dollar mother fker”
Woke joke about right of speech at the arena door is lib bullshit

They put their hands in people and curse about “Can go to a Mfking game but won’t give me one fing dollar mother fker”
Wow!

Did those folks really talk like that?

What impertinence! (Why, oh why, can't they stay in their lane?!)

The new realities are that if a certain Political party is in power, they may allow anarchy in the streets of their fiefdoms and building these sports palaces in areas close to needing renewal may not be a smart deal. Even if the government fiefdom ponies up resources. The new areas in outlying areas will also be available for newer stadiums after the ones-built, age enough.

Well the Capitals base is in NOtVA anyway so they might as well move there.....LOL....I did not even know the Wizards were still around.
You don’t know much about Washington area sports obviously

Forum List

Back