2 patients die waiting for care in Montreal-area emergency room

That free Canadian health care sucks.

For seven years I lived in a town near the Canadian border. This was in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

When I first got there the people I worked with told me to never schedule a doctor's appointment on Monday. The reason is that was when all the Canadians made appointments at the local doctors. They would drive down on Sunday, go see the doctors on Monday and drive back.

They were right. You could see the Canadian license plates in the parking lots of the doctor's office.

They would rather pay for American care than get what the Canadians gave away for "free".

Socialized medicine sucks and it is expensive to a nation's economy. For instance, the largest non military employer in the world next to India's railroad system is the NHS in the UK. There are more administrators than doctors by a good margin.

I read a few years ago that there were more MRI imaging machines in the one Central Florida county I live in than in all of Canada.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

That free Canadian health care sucks.

For seven years I lived in a town near the Canadian border. This was in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

When I first got there the people I worked with told me to never schedule a doctor's appointment on Monday. The reason is that was when all the Canadians made appointments at the local doctors. They would drive down on Sunday, go see the doctors on Monday and drive back.

They were right. You could see the Canadian liceNnse plates in the parking lots of the doctor's office.

They would rather pay for American care than get what the Canadians gave away for "free".

Socialized medicine sucks and it is expensive to a nation's economy. For instance, the largest non military employer in the world next to India's railroad system is the NHS in the UK. There are more administrators than doctors by a good margin.

I read a few years ago that there were more MRI imaging machines in the one Central Florida county I live in than in all of Canada.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
You should see what the Creepy Ones are trying to do to me.

Remember what I warned you all about your Northern border...

Forum List

Back