You can have nice things or you can have racial diversity. You can't have both.

Racial and ethnic diversity is perfectly compatible with prosperity.

However, identity politics is not.

As long as people are kept separate by pitting one group against another for wrongs, real or perceived, there will be violence and animosity.

Ironically, the same people who claim to support diversity are those who sow its destruction through identity politics.

Why did you vote for Joe Biden who said that klansman Robert Byrd was his mentor?
Because I knew that the lying, thieving, fraudulent, traitorous, rapist he was running against really had a history of being a lying, thieving, fraudulent, mobbed-up, rapist conman and the only thing he was good at was selling stupid to pinheads, and would be a disaster.

And he was. YW.

Because I knew that the lying, thieving, fraudulent, traitorous, rapist he was running against really had a history of being a lying, thieving, fraudulent, mobbed-up, rapist conman and the only thing he was good at was selling stupid to pinheads, and would be a disaster.

And he was. YW.
It never occurred to me that attacking Biden with innuendo would excuse someone's racism.
Live and learn, eh?

(1) The changes of the 1960s cannot be reversed.

(2) Thus, people must find their own way to avoid as much contact as possible with potentially dangerous parties.

(3) But to be intellectually honest, the least one can do is to avoid any condemnation of the people in the pre-1960 South who felt that separation was absolutely necessary.

And he was. YW.
I put funny-button-and-run posters on ignore.
See ya.

Racial and ethnic diversity is perfectly compatible with prosperity.

However, identity politics is not.

As long as people are kept separate by pitting one group against another for wrongs, real or perceived, there will be violence and animosity.

Ironically, the same people who claim to support diversity are those who sow its destruction through identity politics.

Forum List

Back