2 cops arrested for beating 3 month baby into vegetative state.

Two Cops Arrested for Beating 3-Month-Old Into Vegetative State Baby Not Expected to Recover The Free Thought Project

Kid must have resisted arrest...bad baby! On a more serious note I hope these 2 are convicted then their bodies abused so badly in prison they have to have a special chair just to sit down.
Shit man, this was not in their capacity as cops, but in their capacity as abusive parents.

I hope the poor kid dies and they get a trip on the Goodbye Gurney.

You must be desperate for attention to post such a misleading thread title.

Sounds like a father who wished mom had an abortion instead of a baby. Saying they were cops is as meaningful as saying they were truck drivers.

Two Cops Arrested for Beating 3-Month-Old Into Vegetative State Baby Not Expected to Recover The Free Thought Project

Kid must have resisted arrest...bad baby! On a more serious note I hope these 2 are convicted then their bodies abused so badly in prison they have to have a special chair just to sit down.
Shit man, this was not in their capacity as cops, but in their capacity as abusive parents.

Sounds like a father who wished mom had an abortion instead of a baby. Saying they were cops is as meaningful as saying they were truck drivers.

Just following title of the article from the website.

That's because it is a lunatic anti cop website.

That's because it is a lunatic anti cop website.
Nope.

Really? As apposed to all those parents that beat or shake or abuse their babies, this is pretty weak. Twilight zone, O. Henry stretching things a bit.

Cops are held to higher standards. Me personally can't wait till they get to prison. On top of being child killers they are ex pigs!

Cops are held to higher standards. Me personally can't wait till they get to prison. On top of being child killers they are ex pigs!

Former cops are rarely put into general population. Usually they go into a separate wing with other at risk inmates.

Of course...the cop hate site leads one with the headline to think 2 on duty cops beat an infant.

Its their child. Alleged crime occurred off duty in their own home.

Their job has nothing to do.with it.

Funny....the same folks who say cops shouldnt be treated any different than the rest of us....are the first to treat them different and demand harsher punishment and quicker judgement than the rest of us would have.

I can't imagine anyone doing this to another human being let alone a small child. This jerk needs the maximum sentence and let his fellow inmates know he's an ex-cop and a child molester and let them show him the pain his son will have to live with in his little lifetime.

I can't imagine anyone doing this to another human being let alone a small child. This jerk needs the maximum sentence and let his fellow inmates know he's an ex-cop and a child molester and let them show him the pain his son will have to live with in his little lifetime.

A disgusting crime. Thats for certain.

Dude won't last in prison...even put in protective areas. The prisoners WILL find out. Being an ex cop and a child beater...he won't live long.

Forum List

Back