What's Up With This?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The president of the United States CAN rescue TWO muslim pilots bobbing around in the sea in TWO HOURS? TWO HOURS? Rescued and safe and that IDIOT CANNOT save FOUR men trapped on solid ground in one position in SIX HOURS?

ALL respect to our military but the president said there was nothing he could do about the FOUR in Libya. I call BULLS8IT.

US military rescues two Saudi pilots off Yemen coast official - Yahoo News

All the more reason to look further into Hillary's actions ( or lack thereof) concerning Bengazi.

But according to her "what does it matter?"

And Obama? It would have interfered with his play date on the golf course, and we can't have that, can we? After all, they were only Americans.

• Banned
All the more reason to look further into Hillary's actions ( or lack thereof) concerning Bengazi.

And Obama? It would have interfered with his play date on the golf course, and we can't have that, can we? After all, they were only Americans.
It's credible proof that rescue is possible. And like you said casts even more doubt on to his and hers actions.

The president of the United States CAN rescue TWO muslim pilots bobbing around in the sea in TWO HOURS? TWO HOURS? Rescued and safe and that IDIOT CANNOT save FOUR men trapped on solid ground in one position in SIX HOURS?

ALL respect to our military but the president said there was nothing he could do about the FOUR in Libya. I call BULLS8IT.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your stupidity.

The president of the United States CAN rescue TWO muslim pilots bobbing around in the sea in TWO HOURS? TWO HOURS? Rescues and safe and that IDIOT CANNOT save FOUR men trapped on solid ground in one position in SIX HOURS?

You have to WANT to rescue them first.
Do you and other conservatives know that you're liars, or have you been doing it for so long you've become oblivious to it, just as you're oblivious to the truth.

Why do you bother posting on a public forum? It seems apparent that you consistently don't know anything about anything, why continue to embarrass yourself?
Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The president of the United States CAN rescue TWO muslim pilots bobbing around in the sea in TWO HOURS? TWO HOURS? Rescues and safe and that IDIOT CANNOT save FOUR men trapped on solid ground in one position in SIX HOURS?

Do you and other conservatives know that you're liars, or have you been doing it for so long you've become oblivious to it, just as you're oblivious to the truth.
Lying about what idiot? It's IN the news.

It's credible proof that rescue is possible. And like you said casts even more doubt on to his and hers actions.
It's not even incredible proof of anything.

The premise of your thread is a lie.

Why do you bother posting on a public forum? It seems apparent that you consistently don't know anything about anything, why continue to embarrass yourself?
YOU don't like what I write? Go to the next thread.

Got a link for the source IN the OP and my question about it.
A question CANNOT be a lie, that REQUIRES a STATEMENT.
Crack a book and learn something.

Got a link for the source IN the OP and my question about it.
A question CANNOT be a lie, that REQUIRES a STATEMENT.
Crack a book and learn something.

OK Admiral, feel free to explain how rescuing these pilots in the Red Sea is just like planning special operations in Libya.

Ya think? From the link...
It only took the US military about two hours to rescue the men after being first notified they had ejected from their plane.

File picture shows jet fighters of the Saudi Royal air force performing during a graduation ceremony …
The two men, who were rescued by an HH-60 helicopter from Djibouti, were in fit enough a condition to walk, the official added, citing initial reports.
.....................................................................................................
TWO men in TWO hours.Premise stands as asked.

YOU don't like what I write? Go to the next thread.

You seem a little confused about the facts.

It only took the US military about two hours to rescue the men after being first notified they had ejected from their plane.

File picture shows jet fighters of the Saudi Royal air force performing during a graduation ceremony …
The two men, who were rescued by an HH-60 helicopter from Djibouti, were in fit enough a condition to walk, the official added, citing initial reports.
.....................................................................................................

Yes, your premise is entirely stupid. It makes no sense of any kind to anyone anywhere.

Yes, your premise is entirely stupid. It makes no sense of any kind to anyone anywhere.
Well like I said you can always go to the NEXT thread. They got Kool-aid there for you!

Forum List

Back