2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life, you in?

Ooooooh. So it's your opinion. Silly me. I thought you had evidence. You must be a Republican.
His comment has merit....

The vaccinated are spreaders causing others deaths.

The vaccinated immunity fades QUICKLY over time making them subject and likely MORE subject to dying from the virus as their immunity ebbs and wanes within months.

People are already dying from the covid vaccines-----we know this. But we also know that the stats are being manipulated and hidden with what constitutes a vaccination....1 or 2 shots, 20 or 28 days after etc..........

There will be long term consequences as there always is with any injections------these deaths and maiming will eventually show though.

What if you can't travel or enter public buildings or work?
Then I’ll do it anyway. Such actions by our government are clearly unconstitutional. If we must live in a Fascist right wing tyrannical state, they can just kill me.

His comment has merit....

The vaccinated are spreaders causing others deaths.

The vaccinated immunity fades QUICKLY over time making them subject and likely MORE subject to dying from the virus as their immunity ebbs and wanes within months.

People are already dying from the covid vaccines-----we know this. But we also know that the stats are being manipulated and hidden with what constitutes a vaccination....1 or 2 shots, 20 or 28 days after etc..........

There will be long term consequences as there always is with any injections------these deaths and maiming will eventually show though.
There's also a strong scientific argument that the vax is making the mutations more resistant and virulent than they would be naturally.....Like antibiotics become useless when people take too many of them.

Word on the street is you will need 2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life to maintain your vaccination status. Will you comply?
Left tard DemNazis are all in on this shit. And when their savior The AntiChrist appears, they will also be down on taking the Mark of The Beast.

If you know what a coward is, then you know every Left Tard DemNazi that ever lived. Their entire life is based on fear and in the temporal.

They will go to any lengths to not experience fear or discomfort.
They are fat, stupid, and lazy every one of them, and if they have to make you suffer, or violate your rights to make them feel safe, they have no problems doing it.

BOOSTERS NOW!
BOOSTERS FOREVER!
FBJP.gif

Word on the street is you will need 2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life to maintain your vaccination status.
Word is wrong.

Even assuming worst case scenario for vaccine potency wane, as soon as we have a solid antiviral treatment for Covid like we do for Flu, vaccination will become much less important.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back