2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life, you in?

Isn't the pill in addition to the shots...so double no.

If roughly 1/3 of the Us has had the virus---why even bother....exposing the other 2/3 is probably better long term.
Democrats know nothing about this

That's how stupid and uninformed they are.

I'm a guy who has been given an antibiotic prescription from the doctor and I toss it in the garbage on the way out of the office.

I certainly have no interest in continued foreign substances injected into my body for a continual and undisclosed period of time. We mess around with Mother Nature too much already, it always comes at some price.

You have over a 99% survival rate over covid. Thousands have died from the shot. 2 boosters a year for the rest of your life, yes i'd say your chances of dying go up after each time you get it.

Ooooooh. So it's your opinion. Silly me. I thought you had evidence. You must be a Republican.

Dumb as usual. Again, do you work for big pharma or big government? You can’t be this dumb otherwise.

Neither. I've just have this happy knack of taking the Mickey out of the dullards who parade as intellectual giants.
Suck eggs.

How about if I test positive for antibodies I am good to go?

I'd be in for that.

"...the real resistance starts showing up. The new world order has influence at all levels of how we live. They have had many decades to infiltrate everything we are. ......We are beyond national right now. But we can go regional with great swaths across the continental United States and Alaska becoming Free States of the United States.
You know, I may be mistaken but......but I thought I read the above quote on some sign one of those Fatboy Militia guys was carrying at a Covid Shutdown protest, or maybe a Stop-the-Steal rally. It was a big sign (a lot of words there)....but these mall ninjas have the exuberance...and, not unimportantly, the BurgerKing belly to counter the weight of carrying a big sign.

I've half entertained the idea that if these silly Nutters in their lets-play-dress-up velcro & camo costume ......well, if they attacked my home, I'd have my bride leave a plate of brownies at the end of the drive.

Those eaters would be stopped cold......on their way to Revolution.

Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone else think I just made up the need for boosters?......
I made it up."

THAT....dear readers.....is my Friday nomination for the Captain Obvious 'Duh!' Award.

You know, I may be mistaken but......but I thought I read the above quote on some sign one of those Fatboy Militia guys was carrying at a Covid Shutdown protest, or maybe a Stop-the-Steal rally. It was a big sign (a lot of words there)....but these mall ninjas have the exuberance...and, not unimportantly, the BurgerKing belly to counter the weight of carrying a big sign.

I've half entertained the idea that if these silly Nutters in their lets-play-dress-up velcro & camo costume ......well, if they attacked my home, I'd have my bride leave a plate of brownies at the end of the drive.

Those eaters would be stopped cold......on their way to Revolution.

Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT....dear readers.....is my Friday nomination for the Captain Obvious 'Duh!' Award.
Another booster denier

I've heard boosters...i've seen where one of the big vaxx pushers is combining covid shot with the flu shot, but i haven't seen 2 a year for a life time or rather...your personal life time which i don't believe will be lengthened one bit by this so called vaxxine. HOWEVER, It would not surprise me if that came to be the case.

Interesting the groups that are being ignored for mandatory vaccines heh? illegals, criminals, homeless, immigrants, welfare recipients,

regardless. I won't take it now i will definitely not be taking boosters. For the most part, hospitals, doctors and NURSES especially are becoming kill zones.

Word on the street is you will need 2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life to maintain your vaccination status. Will you comply?

No. My wife and I and my parents and others will never get COVID vaccines. A shot for a shot. Don't fire 'till you see the whites of their eyes and all that kind of stuff. RESIST.

1631280847791.png

Forum List

Back