2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life, you in?

I don't see Covid on here moron. Why the need to push a vaccine that everyone knows doesn't work?

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Dumbfuck, you don't see covid deaths in there because those stats are from 2019.

face-palm-gif.278959

People with alcoholism and obesity take up unecessary tax dollars and take up too many beds and healthcare dollars so you Left Tards can't get your insurance to pay for cutadickoffofme surgeries.

So what are you going to do about people eating Big Macs at McDonald's? That too is a bigger threat to National Health that the Kung Fu Flu.

Why don't we force people to have their blood tested for Big Macs? Outlaw Sausages and fatty foods and sugar, and while we are at it, Outlaw Beer and Cheese since it takes CO2 to produce them, and Sodas not only have sugar but are full of CO2.

Isn't it time for Faux Xiden to issue a mandate against Beer Bubbles?
Nope and I already explained why.

"Left tard DemNazis ... when their savior The AntiChrist appears, they will also be down on taking the Mark of The Beast........If you know what a coward is.....They are fat, stupid, and lazy every one of them...."
The new world order has influence at all levels of how we live. They have had many decades to infiltrate everything we are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think it is a Friday thing?

I mean, here it is, the end of the work week, and we have two marvelous posters offering us and the world their take on 'The New World Order' in cahoots with the 'AntiChrist.'

Is that a twofer, or what?
I love this bar.

BTW, I'm gonna add the erudite poster, The Original Tree, to my list of favs.
I will never....ever.....block or put on ignore posters like that. He joins other favs of mine....EMH, Rancid, Easyt65, L'il Breitbart, and I'm sure a handful of others whose names escape me right now.

(Although, I am not exactly sure they ain't all the very same single guy....with multiple nom de plumes. I mean, they write exactly the same, their thought processes are seemingly the same. Their apparent belief in NutsoCrazno Conspiracies are exactly the same....well, substitute Gay Oathkeepers for the AntiChrist.....and they are the same.)

Anyway, posters in that cohort of equals offer the forum a pure distillation of, or perhaps a 'Poster Boy' model for America's current Rightfield Wackaloonery.

If I was a Rightfielder (I ain't, I'm a Skeptical Independent, but optimistic)....but if I was a Rightfielder, well, I'm not sure that having that crew of wackaloons is how I would want my political party identified. Are they the proto-typical Rightfielder?
The 'type' where everybody says......."Duh, of course he would be on of those!"

Really, I mean it ----- I love this bar.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another booster denier"

Well, actually, no.
If they say 'boosters are good for you' to me (and they did).....well, I'm gonna get a booster.
Which I did. This week. My 3rd Moderna shot.
My arm, at the injection site, was a tad more sore than the previous two back last winter when I got 'em in Florida.
But the next day was just peachy keen. Not a problem.

BTW, I also get a flu shot each season.
And once this Covid-thingy settles down a bit.....I'm gonna get a Shingles shot (the tales I've been told by Shingles victims I am close to......well, it scares the bejesus outta me. I'm very motivated to avoid that painful merde' by any means.)

"Dumphq, you don't see covid deaths in there because those stats are from 2019."

Ah, thank you very very much, poster Faun.
You have made my day. I love to laugh.
That is a classic.

I've read in posts earlier in the thread that those NutsoCrazos are thought of as Whackaloons.
And now you've proved it.

With good humor besides.
Who can't love this bar?

Democrats lie

If you believe the democrats here that boosters won't be REQUIRED, you're an idiot.

...because we don't have easily accessable treatment,
we have 80 million people in this country without ANY vaccination,
and we have 1500 people dying from Covid-19 a day

DUH?
...because we don't have easily accessable (sic) treatment,

Straight-up lie.

Both Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have shown to be effective therapeutics....Both easily available and inexpensive.

Dumbfuck, you don't see covid deaths in there because those stats are from 2019.

face-palm-gif.278959
Corona Virus has been around forever. It's even listed on a Lysol Can.

People don't die from COVID, they die because of poor health and Co-Morbidities. Most liberals eat garbage and don't believe in being fit, so quit eating soy (phytoestrogen) and go do some hard physical labor before the rona boogie man gets you. Have a steak and split some wood once in a while softie.

Your Scamdemic is a hoax. Flu and Pneumonia only rank 10th, so even if COVID were on there, it would not even break in to the top 10.

Last edited:
...because we don't have easily accessable (sic) treatment,

Straight-up lie.

Both Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have shown to be effective therapeutics....Both easily available and inexpensive.
There is No Scamdemic if you can cure it with dog wormer and cheap anti malaria drugs.

The scam is big gov and big pharma trying to force experimental vaccines on you. Kinda like the Nazis used to do medical experiments on their prisoners.

Am

I

Right?

There is No Scamdemic if you can cure it with dog wormer and cheap anti malaria drugs.

The scam is big gov and big pharma trying to force experimental vaccines on you. Kinda like the Nazis used to do medical experiments on their prisoners.

Am

I

Right?
The "dog wormer" amd "anti-malaria" drugs have strong anti-inflammatory properties....Inflammation is the primary threat of the FauxiFlu.

Like natural immunity following infection, the vax fascists refuse to recognize them so that they can wag their swagger sticks in everyone's faces, to force them to get stabbed with their BigPharm snake juice.

Tell you what....if we man up and nuke the shit out of China so this will never happen again i'll do it....
But my nation is filled with cowards in leadership positions....so I don't have to worry....

Fearless leader and his man Dr. Wu Han said follow the science, get vaccinated, return to normal, yet science is like following a bouncing ball down a street, always changing direction, say one thing today then another the next. Leaky vaccines apparently accelerate mutations. Politicians understand if they can continue to promote fear they have ultimate power without restraint.

The "dog wormer" amd "anti-malaria" drugs have strong anti-inflammatory properties....Inflammation is the primary threat of the FauxiFlu.

Like natural immunity following infection, the vax fascists refuse to recognize them so that they can wag their swagger sticks in everyone's faces, to force them to get stabbed with their BigPharm snake juice.
Tumeric then could be added in to such a cocktail to fight the invisible rona boogie man.

Corona Virus has been around forever. It's even listed on a Lysol Can.

People don't die from COVID, they die because of poor health and Co-Morbidities. Most liberals eat garbage and don't believe in being fit, so quit eating soy (phytoestrogen) and go do some hard physical labor before the rona boogie man gets you. Have a steak and split some wood once in a while softie.

Your Scamdemic is a hoax. Flu and Pneumonia only rank 10th, so even if COVID were on there, it would not even break in to the top 10.
Coronaviruses have been around but SARS-CoV-2 is a new Coronavirus which is deadlier than others.

As far as your idiotic claim that COVID-19 is a hoax, let's hear your explanation for this...

Below is the number of increased deaths, regardless of cause, from one year to the next. How do you explain the huge increase of deaths in 2020 if not from SARS-CoV-2...?

2016: 31,618
2017: 69,255
2018: 25,702
2019: 15,633
2020: 503,976

jvp210048t1_1620430592-92326-png.537378

Last edited:

Forum List

Back