2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

The racial tension in this failed republic is getting a little out of hand, but I have to say most of the blame can be directed toward the black man and his enablers.

Last edited:
Obama wont even know about this and will play dumb (well maybe its not playing for Oblamer) if asked about it.

More race-baiting from the fringe right tea bags.

2 black lowlife thugz slaughter a World War II Veteran who survived being wounded on the battlefield and you call that race baiting, you dumb slug?

ROFLMAO

Within Hazeldicks mind; blacks are always justified in killing whites. I'm not kidding.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I just sent the Mods this message:
Mods,

Will you please merge my thread with this one:

No sense in posting this...- Deltex's thread was first.

So plz go to his thread and post .. these are about to be merged.. Thanks!

The racial tension is this failed republic is getting a little out of hand, but I have to say most of the blame can be directed toward the black man and his enablers.

Its high time for decent people of all races say enough and start killing off the bad element no matter what race.

But here of late its been one after another story of blacks killing whites and its high time we started killing back.

Shit like this is ok with the left and the black community as a white man can only be racist. It's always justified within their little minds to kill whites.

Twice as many every year at the hands of blacks...

Where's the white protest???

BTW- When making a title, people want to know what it's about.. "No sense in posting this" doesn't do that.. Just sayin.. I think my title should be kept.. yours doesn't even tell the story but yours was first as you jumped up and shouted to the forum.

Well, I hope some soldier catches these punks, and will put the fear o' God into their souls before they are put away for the remainder of their lives. This man survived the hells of WWII but is taken down by a pair of low life black kids. Am I racist for saying the black kids are low lifes? No. I am being factual.

Liberals think nothing of it. Of course not, nobody in the DNC thinks of it when it doesn't play along with their narrative.

It's economic, but thanks for the race baiting, 50% racist Pub dupes, the cause of our economic problems. Well, for stupidly being the chumps of pander to the rich, distract and divide the dupes, greedy idiot lying Pub a-holes.

I'm afraid the last month of blacks murdering whites is only the beginning of what's coming and it's gonna be a big bloody mess. :(

They are giving blacks a pass. Every excuse will be made for them including that the old guy was a racist who had it coming.

Well, I hope some soldier catches these punks, and will put the fear o' God into their souls before they are put away for the remainder of their lives. This man survived the hells of WWII but is taken down by a pair of low life black kids. Am I racist for saying the black kids are low lifes? No. I am being factual.

Liberals think nothing of it. Of course not, nobody in the DNC thinks of it when it doesn't play along with their narrative.

Please..let me help here. I am black. These thugs are gutter trash who, will most likely end up dead in some gutter. They are animals who would take on an old man because he is an easy target.

No, whites are NOT racist for pointing out the obvious. If they were White and the Vet was black, the same would apply.

Stupid Liberals.

Forum List

Back