2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

I want racism treated the same no matter if it is white, black or yellow.

This is all I ask for...The left seems to want to give blacks a pass.

Even though your posts have never ever reflected this, I most certainly do agree with the sentiment.

How about posters here, on USMess, lead the way? Refuse to feed this racist crap we're getting from media ON BOTH SIDES.

Just stop it.

Its the only thing that will ever work.

Better yet, how about if we all become color blind and hate the crime without hating the color of either the victim or the criminal?

I want the black community to shame this kind of behavior like the white community shames our people that hurt others.

SHAME on the Black community for not condemning this kind of Animal, savage behavior.

So, when my family asks me "why would a black guy live way the hell up in nowhere Montana" I tell them about instances like this.

This country is riding a hell-bound train...headlong into disaster.

We need the Brazilian solution where hunters take out the ferals.

The very last thing the US needs is a bunch of George Zimmerman criminals running around killing people.

Doesn't matter what the question is. The answer is never armed vigilantes skulking around in the dark.

I want the black community to shame this kind of behavior like the white community shames our people that hurt others.

SHAME on the Black community for not condemning this kind of Animal, savage behavior.

So, when my family asks me "why would a black guy live way the hell up in nowhere Montana" I tell them about instances like this.

This country is riding a hell-bound train...headlong into disaster.

The "black community" has always condemned murder.

The very last thing the US needs is a bunch of George Zimmerman criminals running around killing people.

Doesn't matter what the question is. The answer is never armed vigilantes skulking around in the dark.

Blacks already kill twice as many whites every year. FACT.

I'm not saying do as katzndogz said to do...BUT let's be fair when we're dealing with hate crimes.

Joe Blam
I'm afraid the last month of blacks murdering whites is only the beginning of what's coming and it's gonna be a big bloody mess.

Please - Try not to sound so happy about it.

Who's happy about blacks slaughtering whites? I bet you're... :mad: Time to treat hate as hate no matter the color of the person doing it. Double standards just cause problems.

That is exactly what we need. Armed vigilantes taking out these thugs like George Zimmerman took out that thug. If guns are a problem a pistol grip crossbow will do quite well. Short bolt. Pull it out and take it. It doesn't even go boom.

Forum List

Back