2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected 9/15 - 9/28 - 2015

it must be al gore's hoax. he has already been made a fool of these last few winters, but now we have a comet that was created by all of us middle aged white guys who drive 10MPG SUV's all the time.

I read that and I also noted that these same scientists are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Sounds like a plan for an elaborate hoax if you ask me.
how do they know its 2.5 miles wide? who went to it and measured it? for all we know it might be 6.5 miles wide, but thats still small, worse case scenario, it lands in the Spacific Ocean and wakes up a few whales.

I DID I DID.. 2.5 miles + - 2 inches x 4" thick. Temperatures will be 10 degrees below zero.

I read that and I also noted that these same scientists are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Sounds like a plan for an elaborate hoax if you ask me.
how do they know its 2.5 miles wide? who went to it and measured it? for all we know it might be 6.5 miles wide, but thats still small, worse case scenario, it lands in the Spacific Ocean and wakes up a few whales.

I DID I DID.. 2.5 miles + - 2 inches x 4" thick. Temperatures will be 10 degrees below zero.
i thought they sent Bruce Willis or that black dude up there to measure the comet.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......

So on global warming, he's an idiot.

He's a Jesuit. You can be sure he is no idiot. He is a very dangerous man with an extremely deceitful and dangerous agenda and one you had better keep your eye on.

Jeri you were baptized into the catholic church , your name is in their book, and since you think the Catholics are run by your satan , that means satan has your name in his book , for eternity

it must be al gore's hoax. he has already been made a fool of these last few winters, but now we have a comet that was created by all of us middle aged white guys who drive 10MPG SUV's all the time.

Gore is not an end times evangelical.

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:
Report Pope Francis to visit USA next year

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

No. I posted the story because I found it interesting. This pope has created a lot of speculation by bringing up the 3rd secret of Fatima ( a huge hoax) and his main agenda is to make himself look good - he's quite the actor. Don't be surprised to see them roll out some holograms for extra effect! ha!
Interesting?....Maybe to the no future doomsday wishers.....

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......
BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum

I didn't realize holograms had the power to crush someone's house. Maybe they have enhanced Project Bluebeam capabilities, eh?
So it's a 2 1/2 mile wide hologram?.....Oy vey.....

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming. Are they also kooks? Listen up, G.T.. The bottom line is I stated from the OP that I did not believe it would happen. Now you are free to agree with me or not agree with me as everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for reading.
No, nasa scientists did not say that.

So, try again. No hoax. Just gullible fodder for online dweebs who believe everything they hear.
Google NASA Scientists predict meteorite - youtube. There is more than one video.

Gore is not an end times evangelical.
Gore is a moron. he came up with this global warming holocaust bullshit narrative in an attempt to remain relevant. He failed.
He's also a 100 squared hypocrite.

'
Blame the devil. I believe he has plans to visit the families of people in Philadelphia from Sept 22- 27, 2015.

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

The Pope plans visits ahead of time? I'm shocked!

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

Yes, over a year in advance. No meteor will hit. Sorry.
but what if the scientists are off by about 1000 miles, and it lands in Los Angeles? then who gets the blame?
Cheney

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming. Are they also kooks? Listen up, G.T.. The bottom line is I stated from the OP that I did not believe it would happen. Now you are free to agree with me or not agree with me as everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for reading.

So, try again. No hoax. Just gullible fodder for online dweebs who believe everything they hear.
Google NASA Scientists predict meteorite - youtube. There is more than one video.
You just got through saying it is a hologram

You just got through saying it is a hologram

We're talking about what the NASA Scientists are calling it. Keep up.

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

but what if the scientists are off by about 1000 miles, and it lands in Los Angeles? then who gets the blame?
Cheney

Cheney
I wonder if the comet is a white hispanic or a black comet that owes the IRS 4.5 Million Dollars.

So on global warming, he's an idiot.

He's a Jesuit. You can be sure he is no idiot. He is a very dangerous man with an extremely deceitful and dangerous agenda and one you had better keep your eye on.

Jeri you were baptized into the catholic church , your name is in their book, and since you think the Catholics are run by your satan , that means satan has your name in his book , for eternity

They have your name too, Guno. Are you worried? I'm not.

This is one of them I believe. This was posted March 15, 2015.

This is one of them I believe. This was posted March 15, 2015.

Some douchebag with a dash cam decides to make a video about what HE believes MAY occur while offering vague utterances about a NASA study?...And we're just supposed to swallow the bait and the hook?

Forum List

Back