2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected 9/15 - 9/28 - 2015

This speech by French foreign minister was made last year and the claim is that from the date of that speech to September 23,2015 would be 500 days. I think they are all in on it together. We'll see.

Exactly how does one avoid a 2.5 mile wide comet and how could it be blamed on global warming?

Last edited:
Bush's fault.
or Fracking, doesn't Fracking cause asteroids to land in south america?

Or capital gains.
if the meteor lands in Baltimore, who will the mayor blame?

Comets are white.
Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.
'
Blame the devil. I believe he has plans to visit the families of people in Philadelphia from Sept 22- 27, 2015.

Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.

Comets are white.
Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.
'
Blame the devil. I believe he has plans to visit the families of people in Philadelphia from Sept 22- 27, 2015.

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:
Report Pope Francis to visit USA next year

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

Or capital gains.

Comets are white.
Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.
'

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

The Pope plans visits ahead of time? I'm shocked!

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......

Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.

Comets are white.
Bush's fault.

Or capital gains.
'

And on sept 28th we will all come back her and laugh at you

Or capital gains.

Comets are white.

Or capital gains.
'

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......
BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum

Comets are white.
Or capital gains.
'

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

Yes, over a year in advance. No meteor will hit. Sorry.

No. I posted the story because I found it interesting. This pope has created a lot of speculation by bringing up the 3rd secret of Fatima ( a huge hoax) and his main agenda is to make himself look good - he's quite the actor. Don't be surprised to see them roll out some holograms for extra effect! ha!

Comets are white.
'

Yes, over a year in advance. No meteor will hit. Sorry.
but what if the scientists are off by about 1000 miles, and it lands in Los Angeles? then who gets the blame?

BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum

I didn't realize holograms had the power to crush someone's house. Maybe they have enhanced Project Bluebeam capabilities, eh?

Forum List

Back