2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected 9/15 - 9/28 - 2015

Can the scientists project where a comet will land?

No. It's even harder to predict an imaginary comet.

I think it is a big hoax planned by the governments of the world to enforce their climate change agenda.

I'm like to ask you how a fake comet helps the climate change agenda, but I'm afraid your crazy could be contagious.

I agree - you cannot predict a comet hitting earth. Especially an imaginary one - I didn't claim this comet is due to climate change - also called Climate chaos. That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread, Todd. They obviously have an agenda. What it is - is anyone's guess.

That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread,

The French Prime Minister said a comet was due to Climate Change?

He is calling it climate chaos. What would you take from that?

The idiotic claim by the idiotic French guy has nothing to do with the idiotic claim about the imaginary comet. Stop conflating the two.

How would that be possible? The French Foreign Minister clearly said in 500 days there will be climate chaos. Not a catastrophic event - a meteor hitting earth - NO. A CLIMATE CHAOS. He is directly linking the two events. Quit burying your head in the sand, Todd. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admit it.

He clearly said in 500 days there will be climate chaos.

He's an idiot. He made an idiotic claim. So what?

He is directly linking the two events.

There aren't two events. A comet won't hit the Earth and we won't be doomed if we fail to give the government absolute power to prevent climate chaos.

Quit burying your head in the sand, Todd.

My head is out of the sand, laughing at you.

When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admit it.

The French guy is an idiot. So is John Kerry.
The Climate Chaos claim is idiotic.
The imaginary comet claim is idiotic.
The idea that the French guy predicted the imaginary comet is idiotic.
Your thread is idiotic.
I admit it.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......
BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum

Proverbs 27:4 is for you.

He believes the report he gave to the White House. See the video, G.T. I believe it is an elaborate hoax. It's designed to create fear in people and chaos leading up to the final Blood moons which both fall in September 2015.

He believes the report he gave to the White House. See the video, G.T. I believe it is an elaborate hoax. It's designed to create fear in people and chaos leading up to the final Blood moons which both fall in September 2015.
I believe your mind has a penchant to being gullible, and you are a kook.

So anything you think, the exact opposite is a safe money bet.

I agree - you cannot predict a comet hitting earth. Especially an imaginary one - I didn't claim this comet is due to climate change - also called Climate chaos. That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread, Todd. They obviously have an agenda. What it is - is anyone's guess.

That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread,

The French Prime Minister said a comet was due to Climate Change?

He is calling it climate chaos. What would you take from that?

The idiotic claim by the idiotic French guy has nothing to do with the idiotic claim about the imaginary comet. Stop conflating the two.

How would that be possible? The French Foreign Minister clearly said in 500 days there will be climate chaos. Not a catastrophic event - a meteor hitting earth - NO. A CLIMATE CHAOS. He is directly linking the two events. Quit burying your head in the sand, Todd. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admit it.

He clearly said in 500 days there will be climate chaos.

He's an idiot. He made an idiotic claim. So what?

He is directly linking the two events.

There aren't two events. A comet won't hit the Earth and we won't be doomed if we fail to give the government absolute power to prevent climate chaos.

Quit burying your head in the sand, Todd.

My head is out of the sand, laughing at you.

When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admit it.

The French guy is an idiot. So is John Kerry.
The Climate Chaos claim is idiotic.
The imaginary comet claim is idiotic.
The idea that the French guy predicted the imaginary comet is idiotic.
Your thread is idiotic.
I admit it.
what worries me at this point is if the comet has deleted its server.

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming. Are they also kooks? Listen up, G.T.. The bottom line is I stated from the OP that I did not believe it would happen. Now you are free to agree with me or not agree with me as everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for reading.

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming. Are they also kooks? Listen up, G.T.. The bottom line is I stated from the OP that I did not believe it would happen. Now you are free to agree with me or not agree with me as everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for reading.
No, nasa scientists did not say that.

So, try again. No hoax. Just gullible fodder for online dweebs who believe everything they hear.

There is currently a news story about a 2.5 Mile Wide Comet that is expected to hit 200 miles off the Coast of Brazil / Venezuela on September 24. Other sources are saying it is expected to hit between September 15, 2015 and September 28, 2015. The report claims that it would cause massive Tsunamis around the world and an increase of magnetic events would happen prior to its arrival. Some are concerned that this is why the JADE HELM 15 military exercises are being conducted as it is in the same time frame - JADE HELM 15 military exercises end September 15th, 2015- others believe there is a conspiracy between the Vatican and the White House because the Pope plans on being here to speak before Congress in September 2015 and will be in the United States at the time this event is supposed to happen. Personally I do not believe this story about the Comet even though a Diplomat from France joined John Kerry in warning the world last year of 500 days before Climate Chaos. Any crisis real or created is one they will certainly not put to waste considering the players involved.

You can fast forward to 1:10 mark to hear the report:

I find it suspicious that the Pope plans on being in the United States for his first visit at this exact time. Very suspicious.

Fuck I won't get to see Episode VII! :rofl:

I read that and I also noted that these same scientists are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Sounds like a plan for an elaborate hoax if you ask me.
how do they know its 2.5 miles wide? who went to it and measured it? for all we know it might be 6.5 miles wide, but thats still small, worse case scenario, it lands in the Spacific Ocean and wakes up a few whales.

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming.

Which ones? Link?

Are they also kooks?

No, the imaginary NASA scientists who never said this are not kooks.
The kooks who made it up are the kooks.
And the kooks who believe it.

I read that and I also noted that these same scientists are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Sounds like a plan for an elaborate hoax if you ask me.
how do they know its 2.5 miles wide? who went to it and measured it? for all we know it might be 6.5 miles wide, but thats still small, worse case scenario, it lands in the Spacific Ocean and wakes up a few whales.

Measuring the diameter of a comet is pretty routine. However, knowing where it will strike is almost impossible until it gets so close that it won't even matter. So the notion that anyone knows it will strike off the coast of Brazil in September is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back