2/3 of Americans refuse to pay one hundred dollars per year, to prevent global warming

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The libs claim the public is concerned about globull warming. The public more concerned about dandruff than they are about globull warming, as this poll demonstrates.

A recent survey by Rasmussen Reports reveals that 2/3 Americans are unwilling to pay even $100 / annum additional costs to prevent global warming.

According to Rasmussen;

Most voters still aren’t ready to pay much, if anything, to fight global warming, but a slightly higher number are willing to spend more for the cause.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters say they are willing to pay nothing more in higher taxes and utility costs annually to to generate cleaner energy and fight global warming. But that’s down from 48% last August and the lowest level measured in regular tracking since January 2013. Another 24% are willing to spend only $100 more per year, unchanged from earlier surveys. Twenty-six percent (26%) are ready to spend $300 or more a year to combat global warming, with six percent (6%) who are ready to spend at least $1,000 more annually. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Is there any choice in the matter? Obama's affordable health care gave me medicine that costs 44 bucks that used to cost 50 cents. And I gotta pay a Bazillion dollars deductible now. AND I lost my last job because of this malarkey. How does that making health care cheaper to non productive lazy welfare dependents make for a better society? I sacrifice my well being for idiots that vote to create a vicious cycle of dependence on the government makes me rather cynical.

Pay me now or pay me later...
forty year's latter, still waiting.
Rome wasn't built in a day and the world doesn't fall apart in a day either but mankind fucks shit up, always.

Good, we'll watch you fry son.
I'll be dead before it gets really bad and I, unlike the deniers, am already making adjustments. Where I am the weather is whacked...

Good, cut your carbon footprint, kill yourself.

Rome wasn't built in a day and the world doesn't fall apart in a day either but mankind fucks shit up, always.

I'll be dead before it gets really bad and I, unlike the deniers, am already making adjustments. Where I am the weather is whacked...

Good, cut your carbon footprint, kill yourself.
All in good time...

Is there any choice in the matter? Obama's affordable health care gave me medicine that costs 44 bucks that used to cost 50 cents. And I gotta pay a Bazillion dollars deductible now. AND I lost my last job because of this malarkey. How does that making health care cheaper to non productive lazy welfare dependents make for a better society? I sacrifice my well being for idiots that vote to create a vicious cycle of dependence on the government makes me rather cynical.
Universal single-payer fixes that.

where you posting from the planet Venus?

Universal single-payer fixes that.

How so, by taking how much from citizens?

I got no choice here. I not only didn't vote for the man, he and his policies have hurt me and many others. Affordable health care is an total oxymoron, a sham. Obama will go down as one of the the biggest voter mistakes of all time. He cost me my job, not liking Obama much. Proud of your self, president weenie?

Have you personally ceased to emit carbon dioxide? No. Well, then...f**k off. As long as you're sucking O2, you're a part of the problem.

Have you personally ceased to emit carbon dioxide? No. Well, then...f**k off. As long as you're sucking O2, you're a part of the problem.
Yeppers...

I got no choice here. I not only didn't vote for the man, he and his policies have hurt me and many others. Affordable health care is an total oxymoron, a sham. Obama will go down as one of the the biggest voter mistakes of all time. He cost me my job, not liking Obama much. Proud of your self, president weenie?
Yea all future historians , will read up on Obama and say to themselves "what were they thinking?"

Obama was just a liberal experiment that went so wrong

Yeppers...
So-o-o-ooo...why are you still here?

Forum List

Back