You could call it cultural change

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
I call it embracing moral slovenlyness...hugging irresponsibility...giving in instead of stiffening the virtuous backbone. It's been coming for a while but hit second gear with the arrival of the Magic Neeeeegro...Mr Wishy Washy. Afar cry from the courage and sacrifice of June 6 1944...when all were called to do the right thing.

How a massive silent cultural revolution has changed America New York Post

White trash in Hollywood...liberals everywhere...blacks who have not yet made the leap out of the hood....

I call it embracing moral slovenlyness...hugging irresponsibility...giving in instead of stiffening the virtuous backbone. It's been coming for a while but hit second gear with the arrival of the Magic Neeeeegro...Mr Wishy Washy. Afar cry from the courage and sacrifice of June 6 1944...when all were called to do the right thing.

There is no way America today would ever accomplish what they did on June 6, 1944. Don't get me wrong there are those that would heed the call but inevitably the left would fuck it up...like they do every thing else

There is no way America today would ever accomplish what they did on June 6, 1944. Don't get me wrong there are those that would heed the call but inevitably the left would fuck it up...like they do every thing else
Three fourths of draft age Americans are physically, mentally or morally unfit for military service.

We'd have a real problem if we ever had a real problem.

Actually it would be the far reactionary right that would fail, as always.

Could you imagine if the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor now?
You'd have Obama going to the UN to get a resolution denouncing them. You'd have Ron Paul declaring it was really our own fault. You'd have various libs staging Peace Now sit ins with chanting. The New York Times would editorialize about the dangers of blaming Japanese Americans for the attack.
No, there is no way we would muster the same response.

What would happen, actually, is that Japan would be bombed into the Stone Age within a week.

Forum List

Back