1st Team in the 2024 Playoffs.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Is the UW Huskies. 13-0.

Soundly defeating the Ducks for the 3rd time in a row.

Last edited:
Congrats to UW. It's not easy going undefeated and beating a really good Oregon team 2 times.
Don James is smiling right now.

More new blood in the college playoff if Iowa can defeat Michigan tonight in the Big 10 Championship game.

Not going to happen, I know, but it would be glorious, as Kahn would say.

More new blood in the college playoff if Iowa can defeat Michigan tonight in the Big 10 Championship game.

Not going to happen, I know, but it would be glorious, as Kahn would say.
You don’t think that’s what’s at stake in that game do you? Iowa isn’t getting a CFP berth if they beat Michigan.

You don’t think that’s what’s at stake in that game do you? Iowa isn’t getting a CFP berth if they beat Michigan.
We'll see, won't we?

It's a moot point, as I don't think Iowa is good enough to beat Michigan, but I'm a Hawkeye, and hope springs eternal.

But you may have a point in that Iowa doesn't have the money to bribe their way into the national playoffs.

We'll see, won't we?

Nope. Iowa could beat Michigan 150-0 and they aren’t getting a spot. It’s not in the cards.
It's a moot point, as I don't think Iowa is good enough to beat Michigan, but I'm a Hawkeye, and hope springs eternal.

But you may have a point in that Iowa doesn't have the money to bribe their way into the national playoffs.
Iowa didn’t beat a single ranked team all year AND has 2 losses. Elon Musk doesn’t have enough money to bribe them in. You’re not getting in because you’re not good enough to get in.

Forum List

Back