1st Debate: And Obama has the first gaffe in 10 seconds

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Before Romney could even say a word__ Obama had the first gaffe; stating the next year Michelle and he would not be celebrating their anniversary in front of 40 million people.

You got that right Obama. We look forward to you being an afterthought a year from now.

Romney has thorougly corrected Obama twice. But Obama wants to debate with sound bytes and not facts. 'Oh yea; you want to cut $5 trillion whatever that means.' Right ass clown__Let's talk about the trillions in waste your adding to us with Obamacare.

Before Romney could even say a word__ Obama had the first gaffe; stating the next year Michelle and he would not be celebrating their anniversary in front of 40 million people.

You got that right Obama. We look forward to you being an afterthought a year from now.

I'm not watching. Has he admitted to burying the middle class over the last four years yet?

Immie

I'm not watching. Has he admitted to burying the middle class over the last four years yet?

Immie

He's claiming that he gave tax cuts which amounted to $3,600 extra per family.

Immie

He's claiming that he gave tax cuts which amounted to $3,600 extra per family.

The extended Bush tax cuts plus the payroll deduction.

You're a dipshit lol. No...they're not going to have their anniversary next year during the presidential debates. Because there aren't any presidential debates next year. (dur?)

The debt is not just an economic issue; it's a moral issue, Romney tells us. And he stated that a $1 trillion deficit is "not moral."

You're a dipshit lol. No...they're not going to have their anniversary next year during the presidential debates. Because there aren't any presidential debates next year. (dur?)

The assumption is that a president can command a 40 million audience (or some sort of major attention). A former president cannot.

The assumption is that a president can command a 40 million audience (or some sort of major attention). A former president cannot.

I don't know about that... I might actually pay to have a chance to hear President Clinton today (although I was not his biggest fan or even a fan while he was in office) but if they offered to pay me a month's salary to sit through an hour speech by Barack Obama, I'd tell them to get screwed.

Immie

:lmao:

Romney regarding the $90 billion in tax cuts to wind and energy relative to the $2.8 billion tax break that oil companies are getting.

No its not lol. The assumption is that there isn't a presidential debate that will coincide with their next anniversary. I mean, are you thinking that Obama will televise his next anniversary or something? Cuz that's just stupid, if not...why call what he said a gaffe?

BTW, these debates attract a lot of attention, the 2004 debates attracted some 100,000,000+ people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back