1967 Cadillac Eldorado & 1984 Cadillac Seville

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Two of the cleanest, non-reconditioned Caddys I've ever seen.

The Eldorado looks like it was carved out of one solid piece of glass by a very skilled sculpture.
I LOVE the back end of this vehicle. Gorgeous! No harsh line, out of place chrome, or obvious gaps
With the exception of the gas tank spout cover, it looks like a solid piece of car.
Did you see and hear the engine running? Smooth. It wasn't shaking, vibrating or sputtering! Sounded brand freeking new!

The Seville is another gorgeous Caddy. This design came out when I was in high school, and I fell in love with it!
And this particular model was my favorite, with the 2tone paint and that gorgeous color!!!
I know these are said to have had massive issues, but even today, I would still love to have one.

I can't say which is my favorite, as the are both exquisite pieces of GM Caddy brands.
But I will say, they are my top favs from each era.

Two of the cleanest, non-reconditioned Caddys I've ever seen.

The Eldorado looks like it was carved out of one solid piece of glass by a very skilled sculpture.
I LOVE the back end of this vehicle. Gorgeous! No harsh line, out of place chrome, or obvious gaps
With the exception of the gas tank spout cover, it looks like a solid piece of car.
Did you see and hear the engine running? Smooth. It wasn't shaking, vibrating or sputtering! Sounded brand freeking new!

The Seville is another gorgeous Caddy. This design came out when I was in high school, and I fell in love with it!
And this particular model was my favorite, with the 2tone paint and that gorgeous color!!!
I know these are said to have had massive issues, but even today, I would still love to have one.

I can't say which is my favorite, as the are both exquisite pieces of GM Caddy brands.
But I will say, they are my top favs from each era.

My dad had that same Seville. Same color, but I think his was a 1987 or 1988. That was a very nice ride. It floated comfortably on the road.

Forum List

Back