193 dead from extreme weather

fizeau1b.jpg

Dumb ass. Since when has there been a major extinction period in the last 650,000 years, excepting the one we are in right now?

News flash!!!! We are not in a major extinction period. We are not even in a minor extinction period. There has been no major extinction period in the past 65 million years.

That is the point. Your claim that previous extinction periods were experiencing similar climate change to the present was no more than a fabrication on your part. You lied. You got caught, and now begins the shuck and jive.

In the past 650,000 years, there have been numerous periods that are warmer than the present and during those periods, the temperatures climbed much faster than the present. Your claim is baseless.

And I am not sure how you believe the essay you linked to proves that the permian - triasic event was experiencing temperature changes anything like the present. Feel free to point out where you believe such evidence is. While you are at it, you might explain why the periods in the past 650,000 years in which temperatures were warmer than the present and the temperatures climbed faster than present didn't also see major extincition events.

Last edited:
Sowell on "Global warming is a methodical hoax hashed up by intellectuals". The best part here is when he references the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal longshot of a global warming denier coming onto a university campus and making it = a snowballs change in hell.

This is supposed to be science. So..........how can this possibly be? How?

Brilliant stuff here.............( that is unless you reject common sense )

YouTube - Thomas Sowell: Global Warming Manufactured by Intellectuals?

I reall like Dr. Sowell, and his friend Dr. Walter Williams.

Sowell on "Global warming is a methodical hoax hashed up by intellectuals". The best part here is when he references the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal longshot of a global warming denier coming onto a university campus and making it = a snowballs change in hell.

Hey T..........Sowell is responsible for me going from devout Marxist to conservaative back in my college days. Read his book, "Pink and Brown People" and the rest was history. He is a national treasure. A few years back, I e-mailed him and he WROTE ME BACK!!!:eek:

T bro.........gotta get in this forum more often bro. We beat up the k00ks pretty bad..........like having a Jack-O-Lantern placed on a batting tee for you!!! Its a hoot..........

Hey T..........Sowell is responsible for me going from devout Marxist to conservaative back in my college days. Read his book, "Pink and Brown People" and the rest was history. He is a national treasure. A few years back, I e-mailed him and he WROTE ME BACK!!!:eek:

T bro.........gotta get in this forum more often bro. We beat up the k00ks pretty bad..........like having a Jack-O-Lantern placed on a batting tee for you!!! Its a hoot..........

I'm glad that you listened. ;) He's pretty good at answering questions, and honestly so.

Dumb ass. Since when has there been a major extinction period in the last 650,000 years, excepting the one we are in right now?

The Permian-Triassic Boundary

Trying to push that BS again are we. Something on the order of 400 species has gone extinct in the last 100 years. 2008 alone witnessed the discovery of 18,225 new species.

You are full of crap. Or to put it another way when there are orders of magnitude more of something found in one year, then have died in over 100 you are telling a LIE!

Laugh..........my...........balls............off.

Thats the most fcukked up thing about far left guys. They really do think that if we have a concerted enough effort, we can stop the extinction of species!!:coffee::funnyface::wtf::wtf::gay::alcoholic::boobies::lmao::up:

Its EXACTLY what Thomas Sowell is talking about in this short video about liberal idea's................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88&feature=related[/ame]

IM telling you..............one day, some medical guy is going to find a congential neurological fcukk-up amongst those with a lefty world view. Its gonna be some kind of common sense dynamic fcukk-up associated with the setting screws.

Last edited:
You are full of crap. Or to put it another way when there are orders of magnitude more of something found in one year, then have died in over 100 you are telling a LIE!

One can only fabricate a lie to the extent that one believes would fool himself. That being said, the quality of rock's lies doesn't say much for the amount of inellectual wattage he has going on there does it? He makes me think of a 5 year old, covered in chocolate and cookie crumbs swearing that he hasn't been eating cookies.

One can only fabricate a lie to the extent that one believes would fool himself. That being said, the quality of rock's lies doesn't say much for the amount of inellectual wattage he has going on there does it? He makes me think of a 5 year old, covered in chocolate and cookie crumbs swearing that he hasn't been eating cookies.

Apropo imagery. olfraud works for EVRAZ a Russian steel and metals manufacturing company that is in trouble on every continent they have a factory....for pollution. Including the plant that olfraud works at in Portland. So olfraud is not only a liar but a hypocrite of the first order.

Now Bender, 97% of the currently practicing and publishing climate scientists state the AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger.

That statement in and of itself is either a bald faced lie on your part or a deliberate deception. In my short experience of you, it is undeniable that you are perfectly capable and willing to do both.

http://tigger.uic.edu/~pdoran/012009_Doran_final.pdf

An examination of your 97% consensus reveals that it is, in reality, a survey of only 75 scientists and they are self selected.
Oops, sorry wiredbutt, you're wrong again, as usual. They sent the survey to 10,200 experts and 3,146 scientists responded.

Survey: Scientists Agree Human-Induced Global Warming is Real
University of Illinois at Chicago News Release
January 19, 2009
(excerpts)

Doran and Kendall Zimmerman sought the opinion of the most complete list of earth scientists they could find, contacting more than 10,200 experts around the world listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments.

A group of 3,146 earth scientists surveyed around the world overwhelmingly agree that in the past 200-plus years, mean global temperatures have been rising, and that human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures.

Two questions were key: have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels, and has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures.

About 90 percent of the scientists agreed with the first question and 82 percent the second.

In analyzing responses by sub-groups, Doran found that climatologists who are active in research showed the strongest consensus on the causes of global warming, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role. Petroleum geologists and meteorologists were among the biggest doubters, with only 47 and 64 percent respectively believing in human involvement.

He was not surprised, however, by the near-unanimous agreement by climatologists.

"They're the ones who study and publish on climate science. So I guess the take-home message is, the more you know about the field of climate science, the more you're likely to believe in global warming and humankind's contribution to it."

Doran and Kendall Zimmerman conclude that "the debate on the authenticity of global warming and the role played by human activity is largely nonexistent among those who understand the nuances and scientific basis of long-term climate processes."

Last edited:

great youtube clip. Sowell has a great understanding of how different fields interact with each other. his reasoning on how climate science has become politicized is spot on.

Forum List

Back