193 dead from extreme weather

For all you evil sacks of shit that are using the deaths of people to push your political agenda.

A USMB member lost family.

How about we give the human beings time to greive.

no truer words have ever been spoken on this forum...........but that is the MO for far left guys. Like Emmanuel said, "Never waste a good crisis!"

My, my, Thumbolina, stating that the event fit the pattern that was predicted by the scientists in the Copenhagen Diagnosis is hardly politisizing it. Well, of course for someone with your intellectual disabilities, all science is political.

But for sane people, stating that an event that fits a particular prediciton, whether that event is benign or catastrophic, is simply an observation, an opinion. In this case, even a qualified opinion.

You are one sick arrogant fuck.

They have been calling for worse and worse storms for 11 years.

finally in the 11th year they got it right.

filthy bag of shit, you are supporting guess work.

For all you evil sacks of shit that are using the deaths of people to push your political agenda.

:eek: What have I missed?

What do you mean a USMB member lost family? Who lost family in this tragedy? I must have missed the post or the thread.

Immie

Obvously God is culling all those whimp global whinebag libs eh?

No, Mother Nature kills pretty indiscriminantly. If you're in her way you will pay the price.
Sadly there seems to be a great many people who think they can control Mother Nature. It is usually their policies that harm others.

birmingham_tornado_banner.jpg

the pix says it all.......

ThinkProgress » Storms Kill Over 250 Americans In States Represented By Climate Pollution Deniers

Certainly reinforces the religious aspects of the alarmist mantra.

I am very sad to hear of this.

It is not God who is doing this.
It is Satan.
In Ephesians 2:2 it explains that Satan is the prince of the power of the air.

It is not God who is doing this.
It is Satan.
In Ephesians 2:2 it explains that Satan is the prince of the power of the air.

But, Satan wouldn't be able to do this without God letting it happen. I believe God lets these things happen to try to get our attention! I have to do some hunting...but i read someplace where someone showed that every time we've had some big catastrophy it was always soon after our Government did something stupid and against Gods people. Now i'm not saying i really believe this, not enough evidence...but it was really interesting!

My, my, Thumbolina, stating that the event fit the pattern that was predicted by the scientists in the Copenhagen Diagnosis is hardly politisizing it. Well, of course for someone with your intellectual disabilities, all science is political.

But for sane people, stating that an event that fits a particular prediciton, whether that event is benign or catastrophic, is simply an observation, an opinion. In this case, even a qualified opinion.

My, my, Thumbolina, you are capable of sounding like an adolescent. Pretty good for someone with a fourth graders mentality.

If you don't like the predictions coming to pass, that is your problem. Does not affect the reality one whit.

My, my, Thumbolina, you are capable of sounding like an adolescent. Pretty good for someone with a fourth graders mentality.

If you don't like the predictions coming to pass, that is your problem. Does not affect the reality one whit.

When they list the names of the dead, are you going to google them to finde our their politics so you can relish how many republicans died?

dumb fucking moron

You're one of those dumb ***** that think seers actually do predict the future cuz they got it right once.

The recent weather is not an indication of climate change and even your high priests acknowledge this. Try referencing actual science rather than the blogosphere and the media.

Here, maybe you can read a graph.

us.torn.jpg

The seeming increase in tornadoes is the result of better weather tracking radar and more and better educated people in rural areas to see the storms.

Yes, we can all read that graph. Since the advent of doppler radar, the number of deaths has gone down dramatically. Except for this year. We are allready ranked as the third worst year, and it is not even May.

Perhaps that explains the increase in the number of tornadoes, perhaps not. It does not explain the increase the the F number.

When they list the names of the dead, are you going to google them to finde our their politics so you can relish how many republicans died?

dumb fucking moron

You're one of those dumb ***** that think seers actually do predict the future cuz they got it right once.

Poor little mentally deficient Thumbolina. It wasn't my prediction. It is the prediction of most of the climate scientists that are currently practicing that science.

My sympathy goes out to each and every family that has suffered loss of a loved one, and also to all those who lost so much of their lifes work to these catastrophic storms. And I know a great many Republicans who are just as worried about the continueing increase in GHGs in the atmosphere as I am.

It is people like yourself that have decided to make this a political issue. The science is staightforward, and laid out for anyone with any intelligence at all to see over 100 years ago.

Wind causes tornadoes... Apparently the fuckin' warmers need someone to tell them this....

Tornadoes whipped up by wind, not climate: officials - FRANCE 24

AFP - US meteorologists warned Thursday it would be a mistake to blame climate change for a seeming increase in tornadoes in the wake of deadly storms that have ripped through the US south.

"If you look at the past 60 years of data, the number of tornadoes is increasing significantly, but it's agreed upon by the tornado community that it's not a real increase," said Grady Dixon, assistant professor of meteorology and climatology at Mississippi State University.

"It's having to do with better (weather tracking) technology, more population, the fact that the population is better educated and more aware. So we're seeing them more often," Dixon said.

But he said it would be "a terrible mistake" to relate the up-tick to climate change.

The last time they had a tornado outbreak like this was in the 70's. At that time NOAA predicted an ice age.

I rather doubt that NOAA predicted an ice age in the 1970s.

I googled trying to find that prediction, but could not.

Can you link us to your source for that claim?

Thanks.

Newsweek. April 1975. Byline Peter Gwynne. Title: The Cooling World. Here are a couple of clips from the article:

6th & 7th paragraphs

"A survey completed last year by Dr. Murray Mitchell of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reveals a drop of half a degree in average ground temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere between 1945 and 1968. According to George Kukla of Columbia University, satellite photos indicated a sudden, large increase in Northern Hemisphere snow cover in the winter of 1971-72. And a study released last month by two NOAA scientists notes that the amount of sunshine reaching the ground in the continental U.S. diminished by 1.3% between 1964 and 1972.

To the layman, the relatively small changes in temperature and sunshine can be highly misleading. Reid Bryson of the University of Wisconsin points out that the Earth’s average temperature during the great Ice Ages was only about seven degrees lower than during its warmest eras — and that the present decline has taken the planet about a sixth of the way toward the Ice Age average."

11th - 14th paragraph

“The world’s food-producing system,” warns Dr. James D. McQuigg of NOAA’s Center for Climatic and Environmental Assessment, “is much more sensitive to the weather variable than it was even five years ago.”

Furthermore, the growth of world population and creation of new national boundaries make it impossible for starving peoples to migrate from their devastated fields, as they did during past famines.

Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take any positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even to allay its effects.

They concede that some of the more spectacular solutions proposed, such as melting the Arctic ice cap by covering it with black soot or diverting arctic rivers, might create problems far greater than those they solve. But the scientists see few signs that government leaders anywhere are even prepared to take the simple measures of stockpiling food or of introducing the variables of climatic uncertainty into economic projections of future food supplies. The longer the planners delay, the more difficult will they find it to cope with climatic change once the results become grim reality.

Forum List

Back