18 UN agencies and NGOs call for ending the Gaza massacre now!

Hamas attack on Israel oct 7 is not a lie

It really happened even if you choose not to believe

I know that this is an extremely controversial thing to say on this site, but when you look at the facts, there's evidence it was a false flag.

The problem is that you and most others here always believe what the controlled MSM tells you, instead of digging deeper and looking at things in a more critical way.

From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.

I know that this is an extremely controversial thing to say on this site, but when you look at the facts, there's evidence it was a false flag.

The problem is that you and most others here always believe what the controlled MSM tells you, instead of digging deeper and looking at things in a more critical way.
instead of digging deeper and looking at things in a more critical way.

Ok I have my shovel in hand

What are we digging for?

Hamas attacked and murdered Jews on Israili soil

Which is what caused the IDF reprisals aimed at crushing Hamas

Ok I have my shovel in hand

What are we digging for?

Hamas attacked and murdered Jews on Israili soil

Which is what caused the IDF reprisals aimed at crushing Hamas

Here are a few points for you for starters. If you need links for these points, let me know. But anyone who values truth would have already done the research, instead of automatically swallowing whatever the TV spoon-feeds you.

1. Israel ignored repeated warnings from Egypt of "something big" coming, and also warnings by IDF surveillance soldiers of unusual activity on the Gaza border for months before October 7.

2. It happened on the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, which would have been a time for heightened awareness.

3. Before Oct. 7, most of the IDF troops had been sent to a different area, away from the border.

4. After the breaches at the border, which would have immediately alerted the IDF, reportedly there was no response by the IDF or police for hours.

5. A number of former IDF soldiers have publicly stated that there's no way Israeli intelligence could have NOT known about Hamas' plan, which was said to be in the works for a year. They also stated that everything else about it was highly unusual in terms of the normal response.

6. Israeli intelligence has spies in Gaza, and allegedly even within Hamas. So if Hamas was working on this plan for at least a year, it is extremely naive to think that no one in Israeli intelligence knew anything about it.

7. It’s also silly to believe that Israeli intelligence knew nothing about Hamas’ year long plan before October 7, but after Oct. 7 that same intelligence knows about every school, apartment building, hospital, refugee camp, etc that Hamas is hiding in.

8. Instead of targeting the perpetrators of the evil act of October 7, Israel has been massively bombing Gaza, causing a huge amount of civilian death and destruction. This has caused people to question if the real goal is getting Hamas, or some other goal?

9. It is clear that the US and the globalists want a bigger war in the Middle East, possibly a war with Iran. Washington DC think tanks have even openly admitted that all wars needed a reason to get started and that they always end up getting that “reason.”

10. There has been an attempt to silence or censor Israeli citizens who have been asking questions about October 7. In addition to that, a law was even passed recently in Israel that allows police to fire upon and kill protesters who they claim are blocking roads.
This blatant silencing shows that Israel is trying hard to keep the official narrative going strong.

If it was just one or two things, that would be a different matter. It's the totality of all these (and more) disturbing points that is evidence for something more going on here than we've been told. When you look back at history, especially in the last 100 or so years, nearly all wars started based on lies or false flags. That's the way it is in this corrupt, deceptive world. People who think that wars always start for the reasons we're told are either very naive or willfully blind.

From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.From Irael to Egypt the tunnels must go.
I wish you would go.

Here are a few points for you for starters. If you need links for these points, let me know. But anyone who values truth would have already done the research, instead of automatically swallowing whatever the TV spoon-feeds you.

1. Israel ignored repeated warnings from Egypt of "something big" coming, and also warnings by IDF surveillance soldiers of unusual activity on the Gaza border for months before October 7.

2. It happened on the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, which would have been a time for heightened awareness.

3. Before Oct. 7, most of the IDF troops had been sent to a different area, away from the border.

4. After the breaches at the border, which would have immediately alerted the IDF, reportedly there was no response by the IDF or police for hours.

5. A number of former IDF soldiers have publicly stated that there's no way Israeli intelligence could have NOT known about Hamas' plan, which was said to be in the works for a year. They also stated that everything else about it was highly unusual in terms of the normal response.

6. Israeli intelligence has spies in Gaza, and allegedly even within Hamas. So if Hamas was working on this plan for at least a year, it is extremely naive to think that no one in Israeli intelligence knew anything about it.

7. It’s also silly to believe that Israeli intelligence knew nothing about Hamas’ year long plan before October 7, but after Oct. 7 that same intelligence knows about every school, apartment building, hospital, refugee camp, etc that Hamas is hiding in.

8. Instead of targeting the perpetrators of the evil act of October 7, Israel has been massively bombing Gaza, causing a huge amount of civilian death and destruction. This has caused people to question if the real goal is getting Hamas, or some other goal?

9. It is clear that the US and the globalists want a bigger war in the Middle East, possibly a war with Iran. Washington DC think tanks have even openly admitted that all wars needed a reason to get started and that they always end up getting that “reason.”

10. There has been an attempt to silence or censor Israeli citizens who have been asking questions about October 7. In addition to that, a law was even passed recently in Israel that allows police to fire upon and kill protesters who they claim are blocking roads.
This blatant silencing shows that Israel is trying hard to keep the official narrative going strong.

If it was just one or two things, that would be a different matter. It's the totality of all these (and more) disturbing points that is evidence for something more going on here than we've been told. When you look back at history, especially in the last 100 or so years, nearly all wars started based on lies or false flags. That's the way it is in this corrupt, deceptive world. People who think that wars always start for the reasons we're told are either very naive or willfully blind.
The warmongers here can’t think. All they can do is hate Palestinians and all Muslims. You’re confusing them with logic.

The warmongers here can’t think. All they can do is hate Palestinians and all Muslims. You’re confusing them with logic.

Well, the louder, angrier, frothing-at-the-mouth ones are the very definition of unreasonable, definitely. But I do think that SOME here open to reason, logic and truth. So that's why I bother, for the people who are not entirely hopeless.

Well, the louder, angrier, frothing-at-the-mouth ones are the very definition of unreasonable, definitely. But I do think that SOME here open to reason, logic and truth. So that's why I bother, for the people who are not entirely hopeless.
They are hopeless but I find it fun exposing their ignorance and hatred.

They are hopeless but I find it fun exposing their ignorance and hatred.
I find your lack of understanding that thousands of rockets fired every year for decades leads to a can of whoop ass.

500 miles of tunnels need to be gone along with Ham'smas and there weapons too.

They attacked now its they are fighting back while you yell Baby Killer.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

I find your lack of understanding that thousands of rockets fired every year for decades leads to a can of whoop ass.

500 miles of tunnels need to be gone along with Ham'smas and there weapons too.

They attacked now its they are fighting back while you yell Baby Killer.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:
Like this guy. Dumb as a box of rocks. Lover of Genocide Joe Biden, but claims to be a con.

Please read the following, if you’re capable of comprehending the truth

Everyone who advocates de-escalation and ceasefire is always accused of treacherous loyalism to the other side. Always, always, always. It happened with Ukraine, and it’s happening again with Gaza.

Ever since the war in Ukraine started those of us who called for peace talks were accused of being Putin lovers and Russian agents. Almost two years and mountains of human corpses later and the US is starting to push Kyiv to accept a peace deal that will almost certainly be worse than the one that was on offer at the beginning of the conflict.

All that death and destruction, for absolutely nothing. The only ones who benefitted from that nightmare were the war profiteers who raked in vast fortunes and the empire managers who used it to advance their geostrategic agendas in Eurasia. Those of us who called for peace negotiations were objectively correct, and those who shouted us down and accused us of treasonous Kremlin loyalism were objectively wrong. -Caitlin Johnstone

The sad part is, a lot of well-meaning Americans who fall for the lies every time and have that "let's go war!" mindset don't realize that they're cheerleading for globalist traitors who don't care about any of us. Behind the scenes they probably laugh at the naïveté of the American people. As he jokes about that war, keep in mind that nearly 300,000 civilians were killed in the Iraq war. Some here might not care about massive amounts of dead civilians, but make no mistake, God is watching.

I guess those service men who were sleeping in Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia deserved the death for just being in that country?
One can support the man in uniform, while having concerns about those who put them into one Mike

So while you're busy taking down your Uke flag, and hanging your Israeli one in it's place I'll remind you the best support you can give those serving is to NOT place them in a no-win situation

~S~

All the sword rattlers end up pacifists every time Gip

They're all high on hate at the moment

~S~
Well stupid, when terrorists kill babies in brutal fashion, rape women, and kill innocent people at a concert we tend to not like them. Maybe learn something. Oh wait, you’re the asshole who thinks defending kids from groomers is a political thing. Get lost.

Well stupid, when terrorists kill babies in brutal fashion, rape women, and kill innocent people at a concert we tend to not like them. Maybe learn something. Oh wait, you’re the asshole who thinks defending kids from groomers is a political thing. Get lost.
I hand you a hammer, and you hit yourself with it Lantern
:auiqs.jpg:
~S~

false flag? who really killed, raped, and kidnapped all those Israelites?

“We need an immediate humanitarian ceasefire. It’s been 30 days. Enough is enough. This must stop now.
An entire population is besieged and under attack, denied access to the essentials for survival, bombed in their homes, shelters, hospitals and places of worship. This is unacceptable.

“More than 100 attacks against health care have been reported.

“Scores of aid workers have been killed since October 7 including 88 UNRWA colleagues – the highest number of United Nations fatalities ever recorded in a single conflict.

“More aid – food, water, medicine and of course fuel – must enter Gaza safely, swiftly and at the scale needed, and must reach people in need, especially women and children, wherever they are."

The signatories include:

• Mr. Martin Griffiths, Emergency Relief Coordinator and Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
  • Ms. Sofia Sprechmann Sineiro, Secretary General, CARE International
  • Ms. Jane Backhurst, Chair of ICVA Board (Christian Aid)
  • Mr. Jamie Munn, Executive Director, International Council of Voluntary Agencies (ICVA)
  • Ms. Anne Goddard, Chief Executive Officer and President a.i., InterAction
  • Ms. Amy E. Pope, Director General, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
  • Ms. Tjada D’Oyen McKenna, Chief Executive Officer, Mercy Corps
  • Mr. Volker Türk, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
  • Ms. Janti Soeripto, President and Chief Executive Officer, Save the Children
  • Ms. Paula Gaviria Betancur, United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Internally Displaced Persons (SR on HR of IDPs)
  • Mr. Achim Steiner, Administrator, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
  • Dr. Natalia Kanem, Executive Director, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
  • Mr. Filippo Grandi, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
  • Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, Executive Director, United Nations Human Settlement Programme (UN-Habitat)
  • Ms. Catherine Russell, Executive Director, United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
  • Ms. Sima Bahous, Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director, UN Women
  • Ms. Cindy McCain, Executive Director, World Food Programme (WFP)
  • Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO)
You have to watch this.

Forum List

Back