18 UN agencies and NGOs call for ending the Gaza massacre now!

Well stupid, when terrorists kill babies in brutal fashion, rape women, and kill innocent people at a concert we tend to not like them. Maybe learn something. Oh wait, you’re the asshole who thinks defending kids from groomers is a political thing. Get lost.
Why do you feel the need to keep proving you’re no better than Hamas? I know your IQ is in the basement, but really?

Stop lying you Anti-Semitic shit. You have not said ONE WORD about Hamas starting this shit. You are a cowardly bigot and that goes for your pals here too. Go fuck yourself. Or your fellow bigots here....
Lol.
1699487711353.png

false flag? who really killed, raped, and kidnapped all those Israelites?

I never claimed that Hamas didn't do the dirty work. What many of you don't seem to realize is that there are bigger powers who use these extremist groups as tools for their own geopolitical agendas. When you look into how a lot of those terrorist groups got started, you'll see that they are pawns used by the same powers who had a hand in starting them in the first place. Keep in mind that there are corrupt powers who not only profit from war but use war for their global agendas. As some of us have been stating repeatedly, so many wars in the past were started based on lies, because they always need a pretext, and if they don't have one, they'll get the pretext they need.

Last edited:
One can support the man in uniform, while having concerns about those who put them into one Mike

So while you're busy taking down your Uke flag, and hanging your Israeli one in it's place I'll remind you the best support you can give those serving is to NOT place them in a no-win situation

~S~
I served in the Military, thank you very much, i know all about what the establishment has done to military men, not of the brass ass type. I am saying that the Camel Jockeys that were set upon by George Bush 41 many were killed and yet we had to keep a force in Saudi Arabia, to keep the establishment military machine fed. Then when that day happened, while i slept 4 miles up the road, over a dozen service men ended up dead, and all William Jefferson Clinton did, was send in the FBI, which as we all know is a worthless organization, which set up the bombing of the World Trade Center 5 years later. I guess those Camel Jockeys that flew the jets into the Towers were justified because of our presence in the middle east, as the Marxists always pointed out?

I never claimed that Hamas didn't do the dirty work. What many of you don't seem to realize is that there are bigger powers who use these extremist groups as tools for their own geopolitical agendas. When you look into how a lot of those terrorist groups got started in the first place, you'll see that they are pawns used by the same powers who had a hand in starting them in the first place. Keep in mind that there are corrupt powers who not only profit from war but use war for their global agendas. As some of us have been stating repeatedly, so many wars in the past were started based on lies, because they always need a pretext, and if they don't have one, they'll get the pretext they need.
All modern wars are based on lies or covert acts provoking a nation to war. Its pretty clear the globalists love war. It enriches and empowers them. So they naturally do what they can to start wars.

Sadly many Americans have yet to comprehend this fact and fall for war propaganda every time. As the dupes on this forum have done.

Regarding 10/7, its unbelievable Israel didn’t anticipate the attack. Israel has spies in Gaza and is constantly monitoring every inch of their border with Gaza. It’s very likely Bibi wanted and allowed this attack to happen as an effort to save him politically and to exterminate the Palis, which he has longed desired.

All modern wars are based on lies or covert acts provoking a nation to war. Its pretty clear the globalists love war. It enriches and empowers them. So they naturally do what they can to start wars.

Sadly many Americans have yet to comprehend this fact and fall for war propaganda every time. As the dupes on this forum have done.

Regarding 10/7, its unbelievable Israel didn’t anticipate the attack. Israel has spies in Gaza and is constantly monitoring every inch of their border with Gaza. It’s very likely Bibi wanted and allowed this attack to happen as an effort to save him politically and to exterminate the Palis, which he has longed desired.

I agree, but I think it's likely bigger than that. Time will tell. Truth has a way of always coming out eventually. But as you've said many times before... even with the proven lies from the past ("babies pulled out of incubators, weapons of mass destruction" etc) there are still some folks who seem determined to maintain their preexisting beliefs and not understand the bigger picture. Even things like Dubya Bush joking about the missing weapons of mass destruction, like in the video I posted earlier, even that doesn't seem to register at all with some folks.

I served in the Military, thank you very much, i know all about what the establishment has done to military men, not of the brass ass type. I am saying that the Camel Jockeys that were set upon by George Bush 41 many were killed and yet we had to keep a force in Saudi Arabia, to keep the establishment military machine fed. Then when that day happened, while i slept 4 miles up the road, over a dozen service men ended up dead, and all William Jefferson Clinton did, was send in the FBI, which as we all know is a worthless organization, which set up the bombing of the World Trade Center 5 years later. I guess those Camel Jockeys that flew the jets into the Towers were justified because of our presence in the middle east, as the Marxists always pointed out?
1st, thx for your service Mike
2nd, you've every right to be angry
3rd
, methinks you've aimed it in the right direction

~S~

Well stupid, when terrorists kill babies in brutal fashion, rape women, and kill innocent people at a concert we tend to not like them. Maybe learn something. Oh wait, you’re the asshole who thinks defending kids from groomers is a political thing. Get lost.
Which one applies to you? Or, do all apply?

Main reasons Americans support the Gaza massacre:
1. Their favorite right wing pundits told them to.
2. Hate Muslims.
3. Want a biblical prophecy to be fulfilled in which Jesus comes back and casts non-Christians into eternal hellfire.
4. Dopey partisan culture war bullshit.

I think you need to log off your computer and seek medical help immediately. You have lost all grasp on reality and are living in your own dream world. Please seek medical attention ASAP.
How about you dummy? Which one applies to you?

2. Hate Muslims.
3. Want a biblical prophecy to be fulfilled in which Jesus comes back and casts non-Christians into eternal hellfire.

How about you dummy? Which one applies to you?

2. Hate Muslims.
None of the above. Thank you!

Wow! Ever since Netanyahu lived in Philadelphia, he has wanted Israel to eliminate the "Palis". If so, he has done a piss poor job of it since they are multiplying like rabbits!

Why haven't the Israelis been bombing the refugees as they moved south? The posts you have provided show them walking out in the open where they could easily be bombed or strafed. I guess your definition of genocide is different than the rest of humanity.

Forum List

Back