18 Ohio voters accused of election fraud

I read the link you posted. NO mention of what political party they belong to. It IS a USA Today story, so yes, the voters were MOST likely Dems.

How does that make it MOST likely?
Well, since you asked, USA Today is part of the biased mainstream media that always favors Dems. And because MANY more Dems have been found to have voted illegally in the 2016 election than Republicans. Those who voted illegally are almost EXCLUSIVELY Democrats.

I read the link you posted. NO mention of what political party they belong to. It IS a USA Today story, so yes, the voters were MOST likely Dems.

Well, since you asked, USA Today is part of the biased mainstream media that always favors Dems. And because MANY more Dems have been found to have voted illegally in the 2016 election than Republicans. Those who voted illegally are almost EXCLUSIVELY Democrats.

Two Republicans charged in Ohio election fraud, win anyway

here's two

Two Republicans charged in Ohio election fraud, win anyway

here's two
And the OTHER 16 - Dim Dems. Thanks for proving my point. You're welcome.

And the OTHER 16 - Dim Dems. Thanks for proving my point. You're welcome.

Where did it say that?
18-2 = 16. Do the math, Taz!

Yes, I learned that in Kindergarten, thanks.

Now try answering my question.
Only TWO were Republicans, the REST, SIXTEEN, were Dim Dems. You're welcome. I would try to find a link, but you're too dense to acknowledge it anyway. PLEASE stick to your "moderation", you fail badly EVERY time you post.

Last edited:
Only TWO were Republicans, the REST, SIXTEEN, were Dim Dems.

Who said ONLY two were Republican? The article simply talked about these two who happen to be Republicans. It didn't say anything about the other 16.
AGAIN, DO THE MATH. Now PLEASE go away...........

The math is not at question. You seem to have a problem with logic and reason. Again, show me where it says anything about the other 16 people in that article.

Wow. Election fraud is rampant. 18! Omg.

That we know of.
You all have been going about horrendous fraud and yet the numbers never support your claim.

If one were going to attempt to sway an election through fraud, this would be the least effective means of doing so.

I have no doubt that democrats especially in "diverse" urban areas engage in election fraud. That's where the most extreme leftist radicals reside after all. They run the polling centers and have dozens of "non profit community organizations" to help "get out the vote".

Wow. Election fraud is rampant. 18! Omg.

That we know of.
You all have been going about horrendous fraud and yet the numbers never support your claim.

If one were going to attempt to sway an election through fraud, this would be the least effective means of doing so.

I have no doubt that democrats especially in "diverse" urban areas engage in election fraud. That's where the most extreme leftist radicals reside after all. They run the polling centers and have dozens of "non profit community organizations" to help "get out the vote".
OMG...they help get out the vote? How criminal! That must really put a crimp in Republican efforts to suppress the vote :(

OMG...they help get out the vote? How criminal! That must really put a crimp in Republican efforts to suppress the vote :(

Yeah...

Goddamned republicrats trying to stop benevolent democrook commies from voting on behalf of dead people and cartoon characters.

Oh the humanity....

Forum List

Back