18 months and still no miracles

January 20, 2001: 10,659
January 20, 2009: 8,279

-22.3%

You need to look at what the market was in 2007 when the dems took over Congress and the Senate. Please don't be in denial. :cuckoo:

He is one of those dimbulbs who manages to get one "fact" through his thick skull and keeps repeating it to others thinking it makes him sound smart. In fact he proves how much of a moron he is each time.

Racist? I see I pwn'd you when you had to bring up the race card. It has nothing to do with race, it was you being a disengenuous fuck about comparing 1 year to an 8 year average. Market did really good over the 8 years under Bush, and only a partisan hack would say different.
If you had even mentioned Clinton with this conversation, I would have said the market did quite well under Clinton, which he was a democrat.
Topspin just don't let the facts get in the way of your yarn.

dude are you poor?
Please check the s&p 500 when bush got in and when he left.

Topspin, I made enough money under Clinton and Bush's market to be able to retire at 57. Maybe you should STFU, when you don't have a clue what your talking about. Both Bush and Obama inherited a recession, Bush had to deal with what 9-11 did to the markets. Please get an education.

got an acctg degree and an MBA
And I made lots under Bush I and Clinton and my old stocks were the only ones that did well under Junior. You might not mind that the market was down 22% under Bush, most others do. Like I said, don't mind the facts. I know exactly what I'm talking about. you think the house of cards economy Bush propped up was good then you got lucky making money.

dude are you poor?

Topspin, I made enough money under Clinton and Bush's market to be able to retire at 57. Maybe you should STFU, when you don't have a clue what your talking about. Both Bush and Obama inherited a recession, Bush had to deal with what 9-11 did to the markets. Please get an education.

And I made lots under Bush I and Clinton and my old stocks were the only ones that did well under Junior. You might not mind that the market was down 22% under Bush, most others do. Like I said, don't mind the facts. I know exactly what I'm talking about. you think the house of cards economy Bush propped up was good then you got lucky making money.

I didnt realize WalMart sold accounting and MBA degrees.

I didnt realize WalMart sold accounting and MBA degrees.

next time you get off work ask your walmart boss.

^^^^^^
Y'know...Spending a pretty fair portion of my life working at country clubs around fabulously wealthy people, I never ever met one who brags on and on about how much money they make, like this Gomer does. :doubt:

^^^^^^
Y'know...Spending a pretty fair portion of my life working at country clubs around fabulously wealthy people, I never ever met one who brags on and on about how much money they make, like this Gomer does. :doubt:

shit I'm not shocked you take orders at clubs, nothing wrong with a waiting tables.

dude are you poor?

Once again, sonny..... where was the market in 2007 when the dems took control of the Senate, and Congress? If you refuse to answer that, please don't bother responding to my posts because you are who I said you are....a disengenuous fuck.

Once again, sonny..... where was the market in 2007 when the dems took control of the Senate, and Congress? If you refuse to answer that, please don't bother responding to my posts because you are who I said you are....a disengenuous fuck.

Thats MISTER Disingenuous Fuck to you, Meister.

^^^^^^

shit I'm not shocked you take orders at clubs, nothing wrong with a waiting tables.
Wrong, yet again, asshelmet.

Still, my bet is that you're some career apple polisher who has brown nosed his way all the way up to middle management...Probably stealing from his employer posting on the company dime to boot.

Thats MISTER Disingenuous Fuck to you, Meister.

Your right, and that would be a my bad

Miester want to contest fagnola for dumbass of the day.

Fact dem presidents = .5% better annual return on the DOW
Now for you poor trailer trash republiklans pumping the tea party kool aid that might not sound like much. Personally I'll take it.

^^^^^^

Still, my bet is that you're some career apple polisher who has brown nosed all the way up to middle management...Probably stealing from his employer posting on the company dime to boot.

The internet is not going to surf itself slacker.
People in my pay grade get paid for what they know, not the volume of work.

Still, my bet is that you're some career apple polisher who has brown nosed all the way up to middle management...Probably stealing from his employer posting on the company dime to boot.

So you're admitting to being a member of L*I*E? Nice to know.
We'll make sure you make it to the list.

Now for you poor trailer trash republiklans pumping the tea party kool aid that might not sound like much. Personally I'll take it.

Translation: I'm Mister Disengenuous Dumbfuck, I have nothing and I can't be honest.

So you're admitting to being a member of L*I*E? Nice to know.
We'll make sure you make it to the list.

Arrogant dumbfuck already made it to my list.

Translation: I'm Mister Disengenuous Dumbfuck, I have nothing and I can't be honest.

Meister agains zippo on disputing the facts. Please tell me you invested in the broad market during 01-08 I need a good laugh.

Forum List

Back