18 actions to stop Sharia

Quit you bitching the Quran calls for the death of all non members directly..

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

.[ 2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

Big deal. So does the Bible. Pick your purgatory of choice and quit bitching.

What are you talking about? All 30 translations compared behind your first link say oppression, persecution, or tumult. Do you want me to post all 30. That seems like a waste of time.

The translation of "fit'natun" in your second link is also oppression. The only translation you've provided that says "polytheism" is your Muhammad Khan translation.

Why have you chosen that translation at the exclusion of 30 others that disagree?

*edit
I stand corrected, some of them at the bottom in "Controversial" and "Non Muslim" section say "sedition" or "mischief." My point still stands. Why do you gravitate toward the most radical translation and then claim it to be the one true translation?

Last edited:

What are you talking about? All 30 translations compared behind your first link say oppression, persecution, or tumult. Do you want me to post all 30. That seems like a waste of time.

The translation of "fit'natun" in your second link is also oppression. The only translation you've provided that says "polytheism" is your Muhammad Khan translation.

Why have you chosen that translation at the exclusion of 30 others that disagree?

*edit
I stand corrected, some of them at the bottom in "Controversial" and "Non Muslim" section say "sedition" or "mischief." My point still stands. Why do you gravitate toward the most radical translation and then claim it to be the one true translation?

Yeah post them all ,its the only way you are going to see you are lying.

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 8:39

Then check out the arabic and tell me what the word its

Look here's the opposite extreme.

This is from the site you linked
Shabbir Ahmed
Fight and subdue those who persist in aggression until persecution is no more, and absolute freedom of religion is established.

Why don't you say there is no daylight between that translation and the opinion of Muhammad?

You have chosen a biased position, and projected it into your analysis. You have chosen which translations you consider authoritative based on this bias.

Then check out the arabic and tell me what the word its
(8:39:5)
oppression
fit'natun N – nominative feminine indefinite noun

You're still making my point. Oppression, not polytheism.

[002:193] Fight (and confront) them till corruption and repression cease, and until faith in Allah (and justice) prevails! But if they desist, then let there be no aggression, except against the oppressors.

Is there an Arabic word for these oppressors ?
The Noble Quran's Search Results:

Seems there is little doubt as to the use of the word oppressor in

this verse.2:193
In the Arabic the word is Zâlimûn
Polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust.

The same arabic word is used to describe oppersors in

2:193
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allāh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allāh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zālimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.) (Al-Baqarah 2:193)

and disbelievers in 2:254
O you who believe! Spend of that with which We have provided for you, before a Day comes when there will be no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And it is the disbelievers who are the Zālimûn (wrong-doers, etc.). (Al-Baqarah 2:254)

Quraan Transliteration

Disbelief is oppression

Why do muslims memorize the koran?

Because they've all run out of toilet paper and might need a few pages later after a dump.

So, your preferred radical translation translated A-Zalimun as polytheists. Ok. So you agree with the radicals. Congratulations. The word I'm familiar with is mushrik, from the word shirk, which means polytheism. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term A-Zalimun, but I do know that you and your translation have no credibility with me. Maybe it means, wrong doers, and unjust... I'm just guessing.

Actually, according to the Arabic Corpus you linked
(2:193:15)
the oppressors.
l-ẓālimīna N – genitive masculine plural active participle

What could possibly be your motivation in trying to convince Muslims that the most radical interpretation is the most accurate?

Last edited:
AL-ZULM (OPPRESSION)
The Meaning of Al-Zulm in Arabic:
The word Al-Zulm (oppression) is opposite to the word Al-A'del (justice) and is derived linguistically from the word Zalama which means the following:

Injustice, Darkness, Aggression, Doing the Inappropriate and Preventing a right etc.
Mushrikûn
Mushrikûn - Google Search

So, your preferred radical translation translated A-Zalimun as polytheists. Ok. So you agree with the radicals. Congratulations. The word I'm familiar with is mushrik, from the word shirk, which means polytheism. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term A-Zalimun, but I do know that you and your translation have no credibility with me. Maybe it means, wrong doers, and unjust... I'm just guessing.

the oppressors.

What could possibly be your motivation in trying to convince Muslims that the most radical interpretation is the most accurate?

Lets focus on what comes after "the fight until there is no more what ever "what comes next?

the oppressors.

Lets focus on what comes after "the fight until there is no more what ever "what comes next?

and all worship is devoted to God alone
and religion is all for Allah
and religion should be only for Allah
and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere
replaces discord and Allah's system of faith and worship prevails,
and so that the entire system is God's.
and all worship is devoted to God alone:
and their obedience be wholly unto Allah.

Are you detecting anything yet?

Did you scat?

Sorry I was waiting for you to make a point.

Let's back up shall we.

This thread is about this declaration of 18 things they want to do to stop sharia. Do you stand by this declaration?

Do you agree that the US government should not allow me to build a mosque?

Do you agree that the US should halt all Muslim immigration?

Do you agree that the US should charge those believing in sharia with Treason?

Did you scat?

Let's back up shall we.

This thread is about this declaration of 18 things they want to do to stop sharia. Do you stand by this declaration?

Good question and deserving of answers, before they can be answered we should know more about Islamic fundamentalism
So answer this question first and we will see where we are.

Did you scat?

Let's back up shall we.

Good question and deserving of answers, before they can be answered we should know more about Islamic fundamentalism
So answer this question first and we will see where we are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8]YouTube - U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer[/ame]

We shouldn't judge an entire religion on the few who perpetrate violence like

The Times Square would be bomber
The would be underwear bomber
The London Subway bomber
The Spain train bomber
The WTC attacks 1 and 2
The shoe bomber

The Beirut barracks bomber
The USS Cole bomber
The Riyadh car bomber

The Kenya and Tanzania embassy bombers
The Pakistan consulate bombers

The Jordanian hotel bombers

I'm sure all the rest of Muslims are peaceful.

Forum List

Back