18 actions to stop Sharia

Thank you for admitting you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.

The vast majority of KKK members pose no threat to the vast majority of Americans, either. Let's give them an honorary space at Ground Zero as well!

If it's private property they do any damn thing they want.

If it's so damn offensive to build a mosque near where "Muslims" killed 3000 Americans how offensive do you think it is to build a US military base near where Americans killed 1 million Muslims?

How close do you think the six US military bases in Japan are to Ground Zero?

And they don't even need building permits.

No, they can't do any damn thing they want on private property.

They can't build bombs.
They can't build, period, if it isn't approved.

People all over the US are told they can't build what they want on their property.

And the six US military bases in Japan are there because JAPAN FUCKING BOMBED US.

Hello???

And I have no idea what you're talking about in re: killing a million muslims. Prove it and elucidate, please. Because I believe not only are you an anti-American piece of shit, but you're lying.

There is no way humanly possible to make Islam look more violent than it is.

So you're saying that, "fight them until polytheism is no more" is not more violent than "fight them until oppression is no more"? Just sounds the same to you?

No, I'm saying they don't get to build a monument to Islamic oppression and a focal point for jihad in the US at Ground zero.

Perhaps English is your second language and that's why you have difficulty understanding.

Allie, that just might have been your biggest load of crap post yet.

MuslimAgorist, some of us (hopefully, most of us) realize that the vast majority of Muslims pose no threat to the US. I am so sorry you received such hateful email.

Thanks for that, but I've received much worse. I am after all a Muslim who believes he has the same rights as other Americans. I'm much more about exposing the incoherence of it than eliciting sympathy

would you vote for or against making islam the national religion and have shria law replace the constitution....would you take up arms against muslims to prevent the destruction of the american political system....

Of course he wouldn't.

would you vote for or against making islam the national religion and have shria law replace the constitution....
Constitutional amendments don't go to a popular vote, they require a 2/3 vote in both houses of Congress. In other words it's never going to happen. Economic collapse is more likely.

But in your preposterous hypothetical, I wouldn't vote. I usually don't vote. I find it humiliating. And Sharia Law means different things to different people, so that's not nearly enough information to even have an opinion about.

If on the other hand they put it to a popular vote to have Sharia currency (gold and silver) replace the Federal Reserve Act, I would be out there everyday campaigning.

would you take up arms against muslims to prevent the destruction of the american political system....
No. I would not take human life to defend a system. I would however defend innocent life against an aggressor, regardless of creed. As before, you haven't given me nearly enough information to form an opinion.

I currently support voluntaryist movements (mostly Quakers not Muslims) that would destroy or radically alter the American political system. Would you take up arms against peaceful American secessionists to prevent the destruction of the American political system?

FREEDOM BABY!

And the six US military bases in Japan are there because JAPAN FUCKING BOMBED US.
Ok so the rule is... offensive structures are ok if you've been bombed... tell me... does the US bomb any Muslim countries.?

And I have no idea what you're talking about in re: killing a million muslims. Prove it and elucidate, please. Because I believe not only are you an anti-American piece of shit, but you're lying.
It's a rough estimate, but I've heard that number in reports on civilian deaths in Iraq. Any way you slice it WAY more than 3000 innocent deaths on our hands in those countries. Is there a military base in Baghdad yet? I'm not sure. But there will be before it's all over.

If pro-liberty means anti-American to you, call me anti-American

Yeah, it's very rough.
Because it's a lie.
And you have no ability to comprehend the concept of liberty.

FREEDOM BABY!

Ok so the rule is... offensive structures are ok if you've been bombed... tell me... does the US bomb any Muslim countries.?

No, that is not the rule. The rule is, if you bomb the US prepare for us to move permanently into your fucking country and teach you fucking manners so you NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

I don't think Japan will ever bomb us again, do you?

Thanks for that, but I've received much worse. I am after all a Muslim who believes he has the same rights as other Americans. I'm much more about exposing the incoherence of it than eliciting sympathy

would you vote for or against making islam the national religion and have shria law replace the constitution....would you take up arms against muslims to prevent the destruction of the american political system....

Of course he wouldn't.

Oh stop pretending to be psychic you fucking bigot.

You will be glad to know, I didn't have to use my psychic powers to figure that one out. I'm saving them for later.

Quit you bitching the Quran calls for the death of all non members directly..

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

.[ 2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

Fitna doesn't mean mean polytheism. Shirk means polytheism. And the word there isn't Fitna anyway, it's Thulum, which means oppression or persecution.

Fight them until oppression and persecution are no more... sounds like a freedom fighter to me.

Find a translation other than NJ Danwood. He's an anti Muslim demagogue who intentionally mistranslates (and even ommits verses) to make it appear more violent than it is.
The copy I use is the Noble Qur’an
translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

In arabic the word used is fitnah transliteration fitnatun
here are about 30 translations

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 8:39

Comprehensive fitnah
Islam Question and Answer - Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan

Arguing about passages in the koran is like arguing about who's got the biggest shit stain on their underwear, the muslim can't win because he's got his underwear wrapped around his head!

No, that is not the rule. The rule is, if you bomb the US prepare for us to move permanently into your fucking country and teach you fucking manners so you NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

I don't think Japan will ever bomb us again, do you?

Ok... so what your saying is you believe the US doesn't have to abide by the rules it imposes on others? Otherwise anyone the US has bombed would have the equal right to move permanently into our country. Is that right?

I am the KAOSKTRL.

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=2&tid=5008
the 30 or so translation include these meanings of "fitnah "

no temptations
no misguidance/betrayal
no longer disorder and oppresssion rooted in
rebellion against God
Fight them until faithlessness is no more,
no temptation
so that idolatry will not exist
until there is no Fitnah (mischief)

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/8/39/default.htm
The Noble Quran
http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/neindex.htm

I am the KAOSKTRL.
Big suprise

If you want to seek out the most extremist opinion on every issue and believe that that's what Islam is all about, you are sure free to do that, just please don't ever become Muslim.

I for one disagree with you, which I am free to do. For starters, I am highly skeptical of any hadith narrated from Ikrimah, who was a child when the prophet died, and later in life was accused of spreading false hadith. I'm not alone in this.

But the details of Islamic methodology obviously don't interest you. Much better to dig up the craziest statements from the most radical Wahabi scholars, mix them with misinformation from the Anti Muslim Brain Trust, and use it to demonize all Muslims everywhere.

Will you at least concede that Muslims are free to disagree with you?

I am the KAOSKTRL.
Big suprise

If you want to seek out the most extremist opinion on every issue and believe that that's what Islam is all about, you are sure free to do that, just please don't ever become Muslim.

I for one disagree with you, which I am free to do. For starters, I am highly skeptical of any hadith narrated from Ikrimah, who was a child when the prophet died, and later in life was accused of spreading false hadith. I'm not alone in this.

But the details of Islamic methodology obviously don't interest you. Much better to dig up the craziest statements from the most radical Wahabi scholars, mix them with misinformation from the Anti Muslim Brain Trust, and use it to demonize all Muslims everywhere.

Will you at least concede that Muslims are free to disagree with you?
Ikrimah's hadith calling for penalties for bestiality contradicts known opinions that of Ibn ‘Abbas who he mentions in his hadith .
Other than that I know of no problem with his veracity .
I know of no instance where I had depended on his opinion alone.
But please feel free to mistrust him if you wish.
There is no daylight between what I post and the opinion of mohammad.
A muslims who disagrees with me has surely gone astray.

I disagree, and I don't take my religion from non Muslims.

You've provided 31 translations of a verse. 30 of them all translated the term as oppression, or persecution, or tumult. One of them translates it as polytheism, and it's from the most radical source you can find. I think that says something about your approach, and credibility, as well as theirs.

Last edited:

I disagree, and I don't take my religion from non Muslims.

You've provided 31 translations of a verse. 30 of them all translated the term as oppression, or persecution, or tumult. One of them translates it as polytheism, and it's from the most radical source you can find. I think that says something about your approach, and credibility, as well as theirs.
You do know your posts are visible and people can see you are lying right?

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 8:39

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

Forum List

Back