18 actions to stop Sharia

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by MuslimAgorist, Aug 14, 2010.

1. MuslimAgorist

MuslimAgorist Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    A document landed on my desk recently that indirectly calls for my death. So, I thought it warrants some serious discussion.

Someone going by the name Civilus Defendus has written something called the Citizens’ Declaration of Threat & Plea for Relief: 18 actions to stop Sharia. We won't go over the full text, just a handful of choice passages.

“We Declare: Islam is both theological and political in nature”

And I say, “so what!” Anti-Muslim demagogues play this word game, “Islam is not a religion. It’s a political ideology.” As if Americans are not free to hold any political ideology. There are fascists and communists, neo-cons and progressives, moderates and anarchists. According to the philosophy of liberty they claim to revere, all religious and all political ideologies should be free in the market of ideas.

The basic message is that “core tenets” of Islam are “irreconcilably in conflict” with American culture and values. “Irreconcilable” clearly means that Islam is not welcome in America. “Core tenets” clearly aims to imply that all Muslims hold these views, and are therefore not welcome in America. Never mind that most Muslims do not hold these views.

They want to prohibit all additional mosques until Islamic countries reciprocate by allowing additional non Muslim houses of worship. Now, I absolutely agree that non Muslims should be free to build any structure they wish on property they own, but, why on earth should I be punished for what the Arabian Hillbillies do in their country? How do you even write such a law? It what mad fantasy are American Muslims expected to have more political influence on foreign governments than they have on their own? For that matter, what is the legal definition of a mosque anyway? Many Arab cultural centers are open to Christian and Muslim Arabs, but they have a prayer space. Are they mosques? If I open my garage up for Friday prayers does my garage become a mosque? Most importantly, isn’t such a law, “prohibiting the free exercise” of religion and "the right of the people peaceably to assemble"? what happened to "SHALL MAKE NO LAW."

But the most dangerous of actions advocated in this declaration is this:

"That Title 18 USC “Chapter 115: Treason, Sedition and Subversive Activities,” be fully utilized as duly appropriate against persons for advancing Sharia law."

Now, keep in mind Civilus Defendus has already said that these are “core tenets” of Islam. It’s clear from the writing that "Sharia," "Islam," and "Muslim" are inseparable synonyms. Further, Civilus Defendus regards their definition of Sharia, and all its ugliness, as the conclusive definition, even though most Muslims would disagree. Also, keep in mind that the punishment for treason is death.

Read More

2. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Quit you bitching the Quran calls for the death of all non members directly..

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

.[ 2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  3. Hister

Hister BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Personally, I would stop the immigration of muslims to the west permanently, and any muslim who raises a fuss, gaffer tape him to a camel and drop him off in Libya.

4. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    so... you support repeal of the 1st amendment, too?

would it then say only christians have freedom of religion?

5. Hister

Hister BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    The constitution should read: Freedom FROM religion, otherwise you get all kinds of nonsense shoved down your throat pretending to be real food.

6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    You're lucky. I had one that DIRECTLY called for my death.

I think it had something to do with my picture of Muhammad.

[​IMG]

7. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,870
    the us has already allowed one race or culture to have their own laws...within our boarders...indians....american not spot heads...tribal laws...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    My death is called for becasue i am not a beleiver.
    My death is called for becasue i use this avatar
    Your death is called for because you just looked at my avatar.

:)

get it.. by default all Americans deaths are called for. It is what the religions states.

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Again, freedom of religion does not mean you get to build a church anywhere you feel like building one.

Muslims in this country enjoy freedom of religion.

Unfortunately, they have to get building permits just like anyone else. That can be political. Luckily, Islam isn't just a religion, but also a form of political oppression as well. They should be right at home figuring out how to force us to accept their shithole mosque at grojund zero. And if all else fails, they can just bomb, bomb again.

10. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Allie, that just might have been your biggest load of crap post yet.

MuslimAgorist, some of us (hopefully, most of us) realize that the vast majority of Muslims pose no threat to the US. I am so sorry you received such hateful email.