17-year-old murder suspect accused of shooting 2 teens at his home

A Texas teenager accused of shooting two people at his home, one fatally, allegedly told police that he wanted to "commit a homicide for a long time," according to newly released court documents.

The suspect -- 17-year-old Connor Hilton -- was showing the two victims a revolver at his Friendswood home Saturday night when he allegedly shot them both in the head, according to a complaint charging the teen with murder.

A third person who was at the house that night called 911 while hiding in the bathroom and reported hearing two gunshots, according to the complaint.
View attachment 882016

Where did this 17yr old get a gun from to shoot 2 in his home?

His this natural behavior for a 17yr old?

Could this be a result of too many video games?
I assume he is crazy. Executing him and imprisoning his irresponsible parents would be an appropriate response, wouldnt you agree?

I assume he is crazy. Executing him and imprisoning his irresponsible parents would be an appropriate response, wouldnt you agree?

Your dear poster is not likely to have a response.

Leftists are not about solutions. They are about having an excuse to whine.

I know they exist, my older brutha is married to a white woman. Now when I read all the racist remarks you make about black folks there is no way in hell you are married to a black woman.
Look, Bro....I have no issues with black people.
I just have issues with people who act like the n Word.
That's rude motherfuckers that think not only whites, but everyone else, owes them something.

My wife has a few relatives like that, but for the most part they're all pretty down to Earth and extremely fine people.
A perfect example is my niece Merna.
She has two kids. One of them who went thru college and made something of himself and the other that felt that everyone should kiss his ass. The first one is doing well. The other one died about 8 years ago. No great surprise because he must have thought that the black stereotypes they push in Hollywood are acceptable.

Forum List

Back