17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?
False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Objective proof would be an example. You have provided absolutely no proof.
Asked and answered.

Yet not specific example.
Give us your brother sister aunts best friends teachers and we will find out. Until you let us disect your life, shut the fuck up about this God damn point you can't seem to get off of. You fucking broken record.

I'm sorry I was ever honest with you you miserable fuck who'll throw it in our faces every chance you get.

You sound like you were a nerdy little dweeb

Until you can provide one example of a claim that has already been made, sounds like you should shut the fuck up about what you think you know.

So you admit you'd rather have been a liar? A criminal and a liar.

Again, speculation without any proof related to what you think I was or am. I don't have to speculate like you. You've admitted to being a criminal and abhor honesty.

Nope. They are looking for shit to steal. Nothing at all to do with human life.

It's those who will kill for "material goods" who don't value life.
hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
Is her shit worth a human life, yes or no?
Im watching the first 48 hours. They are interviewing this career criminal and I'm thinking how the world would be a better place if someone would just put a bullet in that guys head.

The other day I saw a video of this guy trying to steal a guys gold chain. When the victim faught back he was shot 5 times. All caught on tape.

If the kid burglar was just a young stupid kid I feel bad but if he was one of these dindos I say good riddens.

Was the "young stupid kid" that was a thief old enough to know better?

hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
Im watching the first 48 hours. They are interviewing this career criminal and I'm thinking how the world would be a better place if someone would just put a bullet in that guys head.

The other day I saw a video of this guy trying to steal a guys gold chain. When the victim faught back he was shot 5 times. All caught on tape.

If the kid burglar was just a young stupid kid I feel bad but if he was one of these dindos I say good riddens.

Any kid old enough to do that is old enough to know better.

Bullshit it's called felony evading.

Speeding is not a felony. Evading is a felony. Learn to comprehend what you read.
It depends on why someone was speeding.
In the law there are for good or I'll there are always extenuating circumstances.

You mean excuses because you don't want to follow the law.
wrong your lack of comprehension slip is showing
the statement was speed in was not a felony that's a half truth .
what would make it a felony is why the person was speeding.
thanks again for proving more evidence of your obsessive nature.

There would have to be another element added to make speeding a felony. My statement did not add any element.
Mine did.

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?

You make one false assumption. Guess what it is.
Can't answer?
he making shit up as he goes along ..

That dumb son of a bitch actually thinks he would get to the point of being able to ask that question. He assumes too much.
Obsessed rationalization!

Speeding is not a felony. Evading is a felony. Learn to comprehend what you read.
In the law there are for good or I'll there are always extenuating circumstances.

There would have to be another element added to make speeding a felony. My statement did not add any element.
Mine did.

My original post didn't, so you were wrong because you added to my statement to make it false. Case closed.

Mine did.

My original post didn't, so you were wrong because you added to my statement to make it false. Case closed.
Nope but you keep telling yourself that.

Mine did.

Not sure what that means but in your world it must be pretty big.

Mine did.

Nope just a small statement of fact.

Mine did.

Okay, whatever you think.

False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Asked and answered.

Give us your brother sister aunts best friends teachers and we will find out. Until you let us disect your life, shut the fuck up about this God damn point you can't seem to get off of. You fucking broken record.

I'm sorry I was ever honest with you you miserable fuck who'll throw it in our faces every chance you get.

Until you can provide one example of a claim that has already been made, sounds like you should shut the fuck up about what you think you know.

Again, speculation without any proof related to what you think I was or am. I don't have to speculate like you. You've admitted to being a criminal and abhor honesty.
No one gives a fuck about you. Here is a pic of you as a baby. A perfect little angel.

A 9 year old knows better. Do you want to shoot them too?

You want to kill him too? Of course not he's white.

Unlike you, color doesn't matter to me. Actions do.

Are you saying I should let someone steal from me because he's 9 years old?

Asked and answered.

No one gives a fuck about you. Here is a pic of you as a baby. A perfect little angel.

stealing.jpg

Here is a pic of you getting an early start.

Mine did.

Still having trouble understanding that calling something a fact means you have to have evidence to back it up?

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?

You make one false assumption. Guess what it is.
Can't answer?
he making shit up as he goes along ..

That dumb son of a bitch actually thinks he would get to the point of being able to ask that question. He assumes too much.
Obsessed rationalization!

FACT.

Forum List

Back