17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
Is her shit worth a human life, yes or no?
Im watching the first 48 hours. They are interviewing this career criminal and I'm thinking how the world would be a better place if someone would just put a bullet in that guys head.

The other day I saw a video of this guy trying to steal a guys gold chain. When the victim faught back he was shot 5 times. All caught on tape.

If the kid burglar was just a young stupid kid I feel bad but if he was one of these dindos I say good riddens.

Was the "young stupid kid" that was a thief old enough to know better?
A 9 year old knows better. Do you want to shoot them too?

You want to kill him too? Of course not he's white.

Unlike you, color doesn't matter to me. Actions do.
False

Is her shit worth a human life, yes or no?
Im watching the first 48 hours. They are interviewing this career criminal and I'm thinking how the world would be a better place if someone would just put a bullet in that guys head.

The other day I saw a video of this guy trying to steal a guys gold chain. When the victim faught back he was shot 5 times. All caught on tape.

If the kid burglar was just a young stupid kid I feel bad but if he was one of these dindos I say good riddens.

False

I'm not the one that keeps bring up color. I addressed WHAT the person did. You and your butt fuck buddy sealy mention color.

You make one false assumption. Guess what it is.
Can't answer?
he making shit up as he goes along ..

That dumb son of a bitch actually thinks he would get to the point of being able to ask that question. He assumes too much.
Obsessed rationalization!

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

Can't answer?

That dumb son of a bitch actually thinks he would get to the point of being able to ask that question. He assumes too much.

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

PMH does have an obsessive fantasy if he thinks it would get to the point where he could ask that question. Thanks for confirming what I said.

False

I'm not the one that keeps bring up color. I addressed WHAT the person did. You and your butt fuck buddy sealy mention color.
It's not what you bring up that is fucking you it's what you deny.
It's classic sociopath behavior.

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

PMH does have an obsessive fantasy if he thinks it would get to the point where he could ask that question. Thanks for confirming what I said.
False PMH is not the poster who is constantly obsessively pointing out the fallicy that one bad or stupid act defines the life of anyone.

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

False PMH is not the poster who is constantly obsessively pointing out the fallicy that one bad or stupid act defines the life of anyone.

You can't even spell! Why are you still on this thread bitching? Do you even know? :uhh: Weirdo.

Mine did.

My original post didn't, so you were wrong because you added to my statement to make it false. Case closed.
Nope but you keep telling yourself that.

Not sure what that means but in your world it must be pretty big.
Nope just a small statement of fact.

Still having trouble understanding that calling something a fact means you have to have evidence to back it up?

The guy seems to think his opinions are fact. I'm not sure what is learning issue is, however it is quite severe.

You can't even spell! Why are you still on this thread bitching? Do you even know? :uhh: Weirdo.
Oooh no not the you can't spell ploy again!

False

Why would I bring up something that is untrue? However, there are plenty of examples where you and your butt fuck buddy involve race.

My original post didn't, so you were wrong because you added to my statement to make it false. Case closed.

Still having trouble understanding that calling something a fact means you have to have evidence to back it up?

The guy seems to think his opinions are fact. I'm not sure what is learning issue is, however it is quite severe.
It's not a opinion it's fact.
The only opinion I've posted is the who some posters rationalize their blood lust.

False

Why would I bring up something that is untrue? However, there are plenty of examples where you and your butt fuck buddy involve race.
Again it's what you deny.

He admitted to having done something stupid younger in life. He made the claim that I had done something equally stupid. I asked him multiple times to provide just one example of something I had done that proved his claim. He couldn't provide just one yet he still held to his claim using that I disagreed as "proof".

The only opinion I've posted is the who some posters rationalize their blood lust.

It is your opinion that I have done something equally stupid to what you admitted doing yet have provided no evidence to support your claim. You consider my disagreement with your statement as proof. Doesn't work that way.

False

Again, you consider my disagreement as proof despite it not working that way..

False

No, it's what you can prove.

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

You are the one that obsessively thinks because you did something stupid like you admitted doing means everyone else did something to that level.

FACT.
Obsessive fantasy.

If you're capable of doing something stupid one time, you've done something equally stupid since then.

Drinking early?

He admitted to having done something stupid younger in life. He made the claim that I had done something equally stupid. I asked him multiple times to provide just one example of something I had done that proved his claim. He couldn't provide just one yet he still held to his claim using that I disagreed as "proof".
because it is...
Why people lie — and how to tell if they are
Jan. 31, 2004 at 11:58 AM
By Gail Saltz
Everybody lies. It may only be “white” lies, but everyone tells lies or “omits the truth” sometimes.

We start lying at around age 4 to 5 when children gain an awareness of the use and power of language. This first lying is not malicious, but rather to find out, or test, what can manipulated in a child’s environment. Eventually children begin to use lying to get out of trouble or get something they want.

White lies, those concocted to protect someone’s feelings, are not a big deal at all. The person, however, who seems to feel compelled to lie about both the small and large stuff has a problem.

We often call these folks pathological liars (which is a description, not a diagnosis). They lie to protect themselves, look good, gain financially or socially and avoid punishment. Quite often the person who has been deceived knows that this type of liar has to a certain extent deluded him or herself and is therefore to be somewhat pitied.

A much more troubling group is those who lie a lot — and knowingly — for personal gain. These people may have a diagnosis called antisocial personality disorder, also known as being a sociopath, and often get into scrapes with the law.

Lying often gets worse with the passage of time. When you get away with a lie it often impels you to continue your deceptions. Also, liars often find themselves perpetrating more untruths to cover themselves.

Forum List

Back