17.6 million Americans gained health insurance through law

Any cost is too much, right? The GOP's plan of let him die is so much more thrifty.

Pay for your own damn healthcare, you are NOT my responsibility
I pay for my own health insurance. Do you have proof that anyone else in the forum doesn't?

Your very use of the term "healthcare" rather than health insurance indicates you're one of those ignorami who believes that "Obamacare" is an insurance company. Can you at least inform yourself on that issue?

Who are you and more importantly why should I care?
You cared enough to ask the question.

I'm a poster who pays their own way and, in doing so, managed to burst your smug little bubble.

Again, do you have proof that anyone here does not pay for their own health insurance? If so, kindly present it. Otherwise, I'll assume you're just parroting the talking points like the rest of your fellow travelers.

Assume away, makes no difference to me. Now run along
So IOW you have no proof, just talking points. I'll remind you of that every time you drag them in here.

I pay for my own health insurance. Do you have proof that anyone else in the forum doesn't?

Your very use of the term "healthcare" rather than health insurance indicates you're one of those ignorami who believes that "Obamacare" is an insurance company. Can you at least inform yourself on that issue?

I'm a poster who pays their own way and, in doing so, managed to burst your smug little bubble.

Again, do you have proof that anyone here does not pay for their own health insurance? If so, kindly present it. Otherwise, I'll assume you're just parroting the talking points like the rest of your fellow travelers.

So IOW you have no proof, just talking points. I'll remind you of that every time you drag them in here.

No you won't, your stupid left tard ass is ignored. Bye, toad

Any cost is too much, right? The GOP's plan of let him die is so much more thrifty.
Just the libs. And then we can use their filthy bodies for fertilizer, it's a win win.

So you feel there should be a political test before anyone receives medical care? How would you ascertain someone's political affiliation? A questionnaire when they're brought to the ER? Perhaps a tattoo or barcode? At what age should this be administered? Do you believe political affiliation is innate, perhaps at the genetic level? This is fascinating.

No, it just dictates what insurance provides. Sort of like any fascist system. Can you provide any evidence that there's a liberal anywhere on Earth that doesn't LOVE fascism?

Just the libs. And then we can use their filthy bodies for fertilizer, it's a win win.
So you feel there should be a political test before anyone receives medical care? How would you ascertain someone's political affiliation? A questionnaire when they're brought to the ER? Perhaps a tattoo or barcode? At what age should this be administered? Do you believe political affiliation is innate, perhaps at the genetic level? This is fascinating.
I'm sure you are equally fascinated with shiny objects. Yes, a test would be good, thanks for the idea. If someone thinks a nation can tax itself into prosperity then it's safe to assume the are liberal.

No, it just dictates what insurance provides. Sort of like any fascist system. Can you provide any evidence that there's a liberal anywhere on Earth that doesn't LOVE fascism?

If you believe that, you have no idea what fascism is.

Stuffing your head back up your ass isn't a response.

Yes, a test would be good, thanks for the idea.
So who develops and administers the test - the government? Who pays for it - you?
We all do, for the greater good.
So, administered on a state level or by federal mandate?
Stuff your noggin back in your comfy spot and let the adults talk.

Administered on a state level or by federal mandate? And once you've identified liberals, how do you mark them? Barcodes tattooed across their foreheads? Or maybe just a six-pointed yellow star to be worn at all times?

Seriously, if you intend to implement this, you need to have a plan.

You're just making my point for me.

That you don't know the difference between something and nothing? Are you sure you want to brag about that?

Lol, what? Do YOU even know what you are saying?

Post 202, you said “But you DONT have the option not to get insurance.”
Post 204, I said: “Yes, you do. You can be a fool and pay the penalty and get nothing.”
Post 205, you said: “You’re just making my point for me.”

So I point out that you do have the option not to get insurance, and you seem to think that proves your point. Yes, I know what I’m saying. It’s not clear you do.

To recap: You DO have the choice to refuse to get insurance. Are you clear about that now?

Oh well, your inability to understand simple concepts isn't my fault.
Oh please, your inability to understand even the most simple of concepts is why, at a very young age, you earned the nickname "Simpleton".

Does your mom know you are on the computer again retard?

Blathering points not talking points.
Talking would mean she has something useful interesting or humorous to say .
She has none , so it's blathering.

Most real fascists don't ice wanker is one of them.

Blathering points not talking points.
Talking would mean she has something useful interesting or humorous to say .
She has none , so it's blathering.

You do have to wonder what they think they're accomplishing, though. You want to convince people that "Obamacare baaad," and you think you can do that by screaming at the top of your lungs?

Wow, just wow.

It was the largest tax increase on us by any President

but of course to a progressive/commie/fascist that is a raging success in their world
somebody is talking out their ass..

The Affordable Care Act is not "the largest tax increase in the history of the world," despite what you might have heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. In fact, it's not even the largest tax increase in the history of The Rush Limbaugh Show. Two years after Rush's national syndication, President George H. W. Bush signed a slightly bigger tax increase in 1990. And Reagan's tax increase from 1982 was bigger than both of them.

The following graph of the biggest tax increases since 1950 is Kevin Drum's Treasury data graphed by Austin Frakt (via Ezra Klein):

If you're looking for something/anything superlative to say about the ACA, you could say it's the biggest tax increase of the entire millennium (!!!) or perhaps that it's the second-biggest tax increase signed by a Democrat since LBJ. As for the biggest tax acts in "history," health care reform barely cracks the top ten ... for the last 60 years.

2 of the Last 3 GOP Presidents Signed Larger Tax Increases Than Obamacare

Excuse me for thinking, but if the author figures the tax as a,percentage,of,GDP , than obamacare,is very much the largest tax in history. The next closest date is 1990. Imagine those rascally Atlantic writers twisting the info to,make,Obama look,good. Who'd da thunk?

Forum List

Back