16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

The anti-semites are out in full force on this forum.

Lets face it...........these poor Israelis are surrounded by millions of subhumans. I often wonder why they dont do search and destroy missions more often??!! The lives of the Israeli's is like a real life "aliens" movie............surrounded by subhuman creepy crawlers!!!

Im actually thinking that these guys....................

untitled-9.jpg

........are more human than the subhumans in Gaza and southern Lebanon!!!

Oh no, Skooker played the anti Semite card!

We all have to fall in line now.

Any society that teaches their children suicide in the name of their god is a dead society. Blaming the Jews will not fix that.

Yeah, mooch some airplanes and bomb people the way the cowards do it.

Oh no, Skooker played the anti Semite card!

We all have to fall in line now.

Any society that teaches their children suicide in the name of their god is a dead society. Blaming the Jews will not fix that.

You didn't respond to my point of a society that teaches suicide to its children is a dead society. Wanna try again?

You didn't respond to my point of a society that teaches suicide to its children is a dead society. Wanna try again?

Yeah, the Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago, however the cowards are still bombing people from their mooched airplanes.

Last edited:

Yeah, the Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago, however the cowards are still bombing people from their mooched airplanes.

Really? Did they outlaw suicide bombings or what?

I don't think it is a law but it it is a policy decision shared by all resistance factions. I think that shift in policy was initiated by Hamas.

Really? Did they outlaw suicide bombings or what?

I don't think it is a law but it it is a policy decision shared by all resistance factions. I think that shift in policy was initiated by Hamas.

Could you show me your source on that?

In December 2004, Hamas declared a halt to suicide attacks.

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

The Islamic group, which leads the Palestinian Authority, says, however, that it may resort to other forms of violence if there is no progress towards Palestinian statehood.

Yihiyeh Musa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said Hamas had moved into a 'new era' which did not require suicide attacks.

'The suicide bombings happened in an exceptional period and they have now stopped,' he said. 'They came to an end as a change of belief.'

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings | World news | The Observer

Of course the propagandists will not tell you that.

Last edited:

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

The Islamic group, which leads the Palestinian Authority, says, however, that it may resort to other forms of violence if there is no progress towards Palestinian statehood.

Yihiyeh Musa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said Hamas had moved into a 'new era' which did not require suicide attacks.

'The suicide bombings happened in an exceptional period and they have now stopped,' he said. 'They came to an end as a change of belief.'

That's encouraging to see they finally saw suicide attacks were not winning them any points.

What kind of society encourages suicide attacks in the name of their god?

Funny you should say that. The murderers you defend are masters at propaganda.

Funny you should say that. The murderers you defend are masters at propaganda.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6hCe6CBwko[/ame]

They said that in 4/2006 so the artical said.

In 29.01.07 In Eilat (by the way i was there):

A suicide bomber blew himself up next to one of the bakeries in Isidore. "All the windows shook," said one of the residency. The two Palestinian organizations took joint responsibility for the attack. An eyewitness said that before the explosion he saw a man with a coat, but not attributed to matter. Terrorist: Faisal A - Sarsk, a resident of Gaza. Police caught a man suspected of transport - and heightened state of alert throughout the country

In 04.02.08 in Dimona:

Two suicide bombers came to the shopping center in Dimona. One of them blew himself up. One woman was killed and ten people were injured. The second bomber killed a police officer's shooting. Charge on his body exploded. MDA a few: "I started immediately to treat seriously injured and when I opened my coat, I saw an explosive belt and realized I was handling one of the terrorists"

Want more examples ? ? ? ?

LAUGHABLY the resident Hamas propagandist claims "Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer." :cuckoo:

Well that would mean that SINCE that definitive statement in 2004, Hamas must have ceased using suicide/homicide scumbag bombers to attack Israel and Israeli people.

Raise your hand if you believe it has stopped since 2004.

CORRECTION. I was wrong about the date. The quoted article is date-lined: 9 April 2006.

Accordingly, my question should be modified to read from THAT date, not since 2004.

And, as modified, I will repeat the last rhetorical question:

Raise your hand if you believe it has stopped since 9 April 2006?

Last edited:

A suicide bomber blew himself up next to one of the bakeries in Isidore. "All the windows shook," said one of the residency. The two Palestinian organizations took joint responsibility for the attack. An eyewitness said that before the explosion he saw a man with a coat, but not attributed to matter. Terrorist: Faisal A - Sarsk, a resident of Gaza. Police caught a man suspected of transport - and heightened state of alert throughout the country

In 04.02.08 in Dimona:

Two suicide bombers came to the shopping center in Dimona. One of them blew himself up. One woman was killed and ten people were injured. The second bomber killed a police officer's shooting. Charge on his body exploded. MDA a few: "I started immediately to treat seriously injured and when I opened my coat, I saw an explosive belt and realized I was handling one of the terrorists"

Who claimed responsibility for these?

In 04.02.08 in Dimona:

Who claimed responsibility for these?

Hamas is responsible. Hamas said suicide bombings had stopped. They evidently lied.

And yes, it IS so much better for the feces-dripping scum of Hamas to attack civilians with rockets and mortars rather than with suicide/homicide bombers.

Very valid distinction. Not.

Hamas propagandists like PFT are all assholes.

Forum List

Back