150 Starbucks Stores to Strike in Support of LGBTQ+Read Newsmax: 150 Starbucks Stores to Strike in Support of LGBTQ+ | Newsmax.comImportant: Find Y

Starbucks goes queer........no surprise there.....the liberal party line insists that all fall in line with their propagands....aka the decimation of all traditional values.

Did you even bother to read your link? They are saying that they want to have a union, nothing in there about LGBTQ.

From your link....................

Workers at more than 100 Starbucks locations across the country went on strike Wednesday to protest the company’s alleged union-busting tactics and demand a contract negotiation.

The strike was timed to fall on “Founder’s Day,” a holiday the coffee chain invented to honor three-time CEO Howard Schultz. Schultz announced Monday that he was stepping down from his post two weeks early. He has been replaced by Laxman Narasimhan.

“We are on strike today … to show Starbucks that we will no longer take the hour cuts, the lack of guaranteed hours. We will no longer settle for anything less than a real seat at the table, and also to show them that we have the power,” a woman named Lola, who works at a Starbucks store in St. Paul, Minnesota, told More Perfect Union.

They are protesting that Starbucks won't give them guaranteed hours because they want an actual paycheck that they can live on, not striking in support of LGBTQ.

Might wanna find a link that supports your bullshit. Hate to tell you, but there are a lot of people on here (like me) that actually read the links rather than just blindly believing whatever bullshit a person throws out.

UPS is on the brink of a strike too. Allegedly it is over wages, but we all know it is about drivers wanting to wear them some Daisy Dukes

Not surprised
Half their employees are queer. They're just cutting their own throat.

Starbucks wasn't always queer? Whatever will Starbucks do, call in scabs with mere associate degrees instead of philosophy, gender studies, and race relations degrees?

Keep your kids away from Starbucks and its employees.

LGBTQ+MAP people are dangerous around children

Did you even bother to read your link? They are saying that they want to have a union, nothing in there about LGBTQ.

From your link....................

Workers at more than 100 Starbucks locations across the country went on strike Wednesday to protest the company’s alleged union-busting tactics and demand a contract negotiation.

The strike was timed to fall on “Founder’s Day,” a holiday the coffee chain invented to honor three-time CEO Howard Schultz. Schultz announced Monday that he was stepping down from his post two weeks early. He has been replaced by Laxman Narasimhan.

“We are on strike today … to show Starbucks that we will no longer take the hour cuts, the lack of guaranteed hours. We will no longer settle for anything less than a real seat at the table, and also to show them that we have the power,” a woman named Lola, who works at a Starbucks store in St. Paul, Minnesota, told More Perfect Union.

They are protesting that Starbucks won't give them guaranteed hours because they want an actual paycheck that they can live on, not striking in support of LGBTQ.

Might wanna find a link that supports your bullshit. Hate to tell you, but there are a lot of people on here (like me) that actually read the links rather than just blindly believing whatever bullshit a person throws out.
I don't know where the idiot OP got his link but...

The claim is apparently correct.

If true, I disagree with the tactic. While I'm a supporter of Pride, unions need to keep their demands to wages and working conditions.

Forum List

Back