150 Starbucks Stores to Strike in Support of LGBTQ+Read Newsmax: 150 Starbucks Stores to Strike in Support of LGBTQ+ | Newsmax.comImportant: Find Y

Workers going on strike.....a good thing.

How you figure? Idle hands are the devil's playground.

Although I guess it will give Scabs a chance to shine. Fortunately, in America we have a huge majority who are proudly Non-Union. So there is a good chance that Starbucks isn't going to collapse.

I don't know where the idiot OP got his link but...

The claim is apparently correct.

If true, I disagree with the tactic. While I'm a supporter of Pride, unions need to keep their demands to wages and working conditions.

You don't think that self-esteem and pride can be classified as "working conditons"? If the workers are proud Homos, why isn't this more important than mere money?

Seeing a corporation close up shop is never a bad thing.
Yeah,
The New Twitter,
Trump Enterprises,
and what will really hurt,
all tanning bed companies!

main-qimg-184d5024474ee8004f25ae22637c1f06-lq

I tried the coffee once and couldn't believe how disgusting it was or how expensive it was. So just to be sure I tried it again, absolutely disgusting. Why would I pay five or six dollars to drink puke inducing liquid crap?

I agree its not the good at all. Sheetz has a lot better coffee, as well as McDonald's.

Starbucks coffee tastes like its burnt or something.

Further, the use of words like "grande" and "venti" instead of the traditional "small medium and large" is an annoying as fuck.

What the hell are you talking about?
More than 3,000 workers at over 150 Starbucks stores in the United States will walk off the job over the next week, the union representing the coffee chain's baristas said Friday, following claims the company had banned Pride Month decorations at some of its cafes.

Last edited:
You don't think that self-esteem and pride can be classified as "working conditons"? If the workers are proud Homos, why isn't this more important than mere money?
To quote a famous person...
Eat shit and bark at the moon bitch.

More than 3,000 workers at over 150 Starbucks stores in the United States will walk off the job over the next week, the union representing the coffee chain's baristas said Friday, following claims the company had banned Pride Month decorations at some of its cafes.

Should be interesting.

How much will the Union pay them as far as picket pay? That's going to be the key to the success or failure of the strike IMHO.

If Big Labor can't exceed the SBUX compensation package, they are going to have a tough time sustaining this strike over the next 4-6 months.

For $10 per hour, a measley pittance there is nothing to lose by striking. For $10 per hour I'd work as slow as can be. More pay more effort. Less pay less effort. Capitalism 101.

For $10 per hour, a measley pittance there is nothing to lose by striking. For $10 per hour I'd work as slow as can be. More pay more effort. Less pay less effort. Capitalism 101.
I'd fire your sorry ass.

I agree its not the good at all. Sheetz has a lot better coffee, as well as McDonald's.

Starbucks coffee tastes like its burnt or something.

Further, the use of words like "grande" and "venti" instead of the traditional "small medium and large" is an annoying as fuck.
Just give me a cup of Joe...a good one... I don't want anything fancy or delicate or with 16 tropical ingredients in it.

If you have that kind of shitty attitude, you need a union to protect your right to slack off.

Otherwise, you will be out on your keister.

Capitalism.
The market sets the price.
I thought you guys were in to that sort of thing.

Starbucks has a right to set their price, and the people have a right to go someplace else where its cheaper too.

No conservative is suggesting that Starbucks can't set the price where they want, just that they won't be paying it.

Yeah,
The New Twitter,
Trump Enterprises,
and what will really hurt,
all tanning bed companies!

main-qimg-184d5024474ee8004f25ae22637c1f06-lq
Damn you queers are obsessed. I bet you get a hard on looking at that.

Last edited:
To quote a famous person...
Eat shit and bark at the moon bitch.
The issues of pride and fundamentalist Christians will not mix together. Never. So what will eventually happen is one group will be silenced by force.

If you have that kind of shitty attitude, you need a union to protect your right to slack off.

Otherwise, you will be out on your keister.
Capitalism is based on pay and effort. You're not fooling any ody. Can you really say that you would expect hard work for a wage of $10 per hour? That's NOT the American way.

Starbucks has a right to set their price, and the people have a right to go someplace else where its cheaper too.

No conservative is suggesting that Starbucks can't set the price where they want, just that they won't be paying it.
The market sets the price.
Is this difficult?

Forum List

Back