Should OceanGate now be sued because of negligence?

• yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
How were they negligent? The waivers signed will control. The ruling from the court should be death by misadventure. The end.

Yes. They will be bankrupted by this. You can't hide behind a signed waiver for long when you are evaporating billionaires.

A person being interviewed had an excellent response to any criticism. As space tourism increases, so too will the certainty that sooner or later, deaths will occur. Space, just like a deep ocean situation, isn't safe no matter how careful you are.

Zebra you claimed that there was negligence, what is the negligence?

Well, one thing I know is that the owner recorded a video saying he was against hiring the usual people for these kind of missions, which he described as 55 year old white ex-Navy jocks. That he wanted to hire more 25 year olds and that he could teach anyone to operate a sub.

I'm betting that a lot of people will wonder whether the crew did something wrong to cause this accident.

Pretty much all that was left of the thing that they could find was the frame the thing sat on and the tail plate that was on the end of the thing.

That suggests to me that the sub imploded at the center along the centerline and blew the tail plate free and clear.

FzR9iB5X0AI09cW

Forum List

Back