15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

So whats your answer conhog?

My answer of course is the legal answer. A 16 y/o is legally not able to consent to sex with anyone over the age of 21 and all such men should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Also, you need to do some research on legal terms. Forced sex with a minor is not statutory rape, it's just rape.

And yet with CONSENT a girl may marry at the age of 16 and in some states even younger. Is there a difference? Sex is sex?

We are talking about consent of parents in this thread after all you know.

My answer of course is the legal answer. A 16 y/o is legally not able to consent to sex with anyone over the age of 21 and all such men should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And women?

Oh, of course. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Yes a woman who commits statutory rape should be prosecuted the same as a man.

All of my girlfriends from age 16 on raped me then.

...and I LIKED it! :eek:

And yet with CONSENT a girl may marry at the age of 16 and in some states even younger. Is there a difference? Sex is sex?

In almost every case under 16 requires a judicial order

Marriage Laws in the US by Age

and if one party is under 18 and the other is over 21 someone going to jail for statutory rape (well maybe not jail but you know what I mean.)

and if one party is under 18 and the other is over 21 someone going to jail for statutory rape (well maybe not jail but you know what I mean.)

LOL, yes I know what you mean.

However, you may still obtain a marriage license with parental consent. Sex is sex. Why is it alright for a 16 year old and 21 year old to marry and not just have sex? The only difference is that one way you have consent and it is legal. The other way some poor guy ends up with his pecker in a vice. (lol, you know what i mean)

However, you may still obtain a marriage license with parental consent. Sex is sex. Why is it alright for a 16 year old and 21 year old to marry and not just have sex? The only difference is that one way you have consent and it is legal. The other way some poor guy ends up with his pecker in a vice. (lol, you know what i mean)

The answer is simple. In EVERY state you are declared to be of majority once you get married and so the laws of statutory rape no longer apply.

The same as if this girl wold have went to court and been emancipated her parent's would no longer be responsible for her stupid errors. In that case she alone would be responsible for her stupid decisions.

The answer is simple. In EVERY state you are declared to be of majority once you get married and so the laws of statutory rape no longer apply.

The same as if this girl wold have went to court and been emancipated her parent's would no longer be responsible for her stupid errors. In that case she alone would be responsible for her stupid decisions.

Alright . Sex is sex with the same age difference. The only real difference is the consent. (and of course being married)

So comparing this to the sailing issue.

What is the difference? Both are legal with consent of the parents?

Alright . Sex is sex with the same age difference. The only real difference is the consent. (and of course being married)

So comparing this to the sailing issue.

What is the difference? Both are legal with consent of the parents?

The difference is that at least half of our states require MORE than just parental permission to marry. WHy is that? Because only an idiot allows their 16 y/o child to get married and or sail solo around the world.

Okay Syrenn, and anyone else who feels the parent's should have the sole say on whether a 16 y/o CHILD should be sent out like this, my question is this.

Do you think that EVERY male over the age of 21 who has sex with a 16 y/o should be prosecuted for statutory rape?

Considering I was one of the 16 year old's playing with older men, I would have to say no. :lol::lol::lol:

yes

so no serious answers? I don't blame yall.

I was serious. 16 is age of consent in a few states, and should be so in every state, as long as the man she consents to is not in a position of authority over her. (Teacher, cop, etc.)

The difference is that at least half of our states require MORE than just parental permission to marry. WHy is that? Because only an idiot allows their 16 y/o child to get married and or sail solo around the world.

Not exactly. 16 years or older all you need is parental consent, under 14 you need a judge to confirm. It is still all about parental consent.

Agreed with not allowing a 16 year old or younger to be marred. I would not allow my 16 year old daughter to get married.

Now here is the issue. Who are you and I to decide what other parents do for their children? Who are you and I put our values onto others? They are not our children to make decisions for.

so no serious answers? I don't blame yall.

I was serious. 16 is age of consent in a few states, and should be so in every state, as long as the man she consents to is not in a position of authority over her. (Teacher, cop, etc.)

Why, when medical study after medical study has shown that 16 y/o children just do not have the mental facilities to understand the consequences of their actions?

You got your eye on some little 16 y/o or something?

Also, you need to do some research on legal terms. Forced sex with a minor is not statutory rape, it's just rape.

That depends on the state. (The consent thing, not the rape, you are 100% correct about that.)

Statutory Rape: The Age of Consent Lawyers

I didn't realize how fucked some of these laws were until just now. Take Arizona, for example. Any sex with someone under 18 is illegal, no matter your age, if the person you are having sex with is of the opposite sex. It seems to be legal if you get together with someone of the same sex though.

Age Of Consensual Sex | LIVESTRONG.COM

In fact, things are so fucked up that you can have legal sex in Mississippi at 16, but you cannot get married until you are 21.

Marriage Laws In The U.s. | LIVESTRONG.COM

That depends on the state. (The consent thing, not the rape, you are 100% correct about that.)

I didn't realize how fucked some of these laws were until just now. Take Arizona, for example. Any sex with someone under 18 is illegal, no matter your age, if the person you are having sex with is of the opposite sex. It seems to be legal if you get together with someone of the same sex though.

In fact, things are so fucked up that you can have legal sex in Mississippi at 16, but you cannot get married until you are 21.

In my own state of Arkansas it's 16 and that is disgusting. No grown man should be having sex with a 16 y/o child.

In my own state of Arkansas it's 16 and that is disgusting. No grown man should be having sex with a 16 y/o child.

What if the 16 year old doesn't want to have sex with fumbling no nothing boys?

What if the 16 year old doesn't want to have sex with fumbling no nothing boys?

You're really going to make a wonderful mother some day:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back