15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

In my own state of Arkansas it's 16 and that is disgusting. No grown man should be having sex with a 16 y/o child.

Let me state categorically that I agree with you, especially if it is my 16 yo daughter.

Syrenn doesn't , I feel sorry for any children she may take part in raising

What the fuck, I mean isn't this world hard enough with encouraging or even forcing children to grow up faster than needed?

In my own state of Arkansas it's 16 and that is disgusting. No grown man should be having sex with a 16 y/o child.

What if the 16 year old doesn't want to have sex with fumbling no nothing boys?

You're really going to make a wonderful mother some day:cuckoo:

Why thank you. And you were doing so well having a debate.

again, same question what if the 16 year old doesn't like boys and prefers men?

It depends on what state you live in, take a look at my second link, in some states she could have sex with her girlfriend because they did not make same sex sex illegal when they defined statutory rape.

It depends on what state you live in, take a look at my second link, in some states she could have sex with her girlfriend because they did not make same sex sex illegal when they defined statutory rape.

conhog and I were speaking of 16 as age of sexual consent. The issue is age differences.

The greater issue is when and where and IF you have parental consent. And if can project your own personal values onto other parents and their children in terms of what is safe or not, good or bad, dangerous or not.

I don't believe I or anyone else can make decisions for other peoples children, I can make them only for my own.

You're really going to make a wonderful mother some day:cuckoo:

Why thank you. And you were doing so well having a debate.

again, same question what if the 16 year old doesn't like boys and prefers men?

Then her parents have raised a slut, and I feel sorry for her.

Define slut.

Slut in my terms would imply sleeping around with many people. More then one partner and running wild.

What if this 16 year old and the 21 year old were in a committed monogamous relationship?

Would it make a difference if the 16 year old was having sex with another 16 year old? Is being considered a slut an age thing with you as in 16 is to young?

What about a boy having sex at 16, is he a slut too?

conhog and I were speaking of 16 as age of sexual consent. The issue is age differences.

The greater issue is when and where and IF you have parental consent. And if can project your own personal values onto other parents and their children in terms of what is safe or not, good or bad, dangerous or not.

I don't believe I or anyone else can make decisions for other peoples children, I can make them only for my own.

Clearly you are wrong. Otherwise there would NO laws about the age of consent.

The truth is one of the functions of government is to protect those who can't protect themselves. It has been determined by voters over time that CHILDREN can't make the proper decisions regarding sex with older people and further that some parents are idiots and need laws in place to prevent them from letting their kids do stupid things.

For example, do you not KNOW that many idiot parents couldn't care less if their kids drank alcohol except that they themselves don't want to get in trouble with the law, so there are laws you can't let your kid drink....

YOU are one example of such an idiot that makes laws like these necessary. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. Seriously , please never procreate.

Thank you very much for the neg rep conhog. And try as you might you still didn't insult me. :lol:

Thank you very much for the neg rep conhog. And try as you might you still didn't insult me. :lol:

You're quite welcome , and I'm not trying to insult you. I'm stating a fact and praying that you either A) never reproduce or B) grow up.

The truth is one of the functions of government is to protect those who can't protect themselves. It has been determined by voters over time that CHILDREN can't make the proper decisions regarding sex with older people and further that some parents are idiots and need laws in place to prevent them from letting their kids do stupid things.

For example, do you not KNOW that many idiot parents couldn't care less if their kids drank alcohol except that they themselves don't want to get in trouble with the law, so there are laws you can't let your kid drink....

YOU are one example of such an idiot that makes laws like these necessary. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. Seriously , please never procreate.

Agreed. But if you have parental consent all bets are off of what the government can and cannot tell you what you can do. If an under age child wants to get married just to have sex all they need is parental consent.

Funny thing is you NEVER asked me my opinions. I am challenging your opinions on principal.

Again you can not make decisions for other parents and THEIR children.

Last edited:

Agreed. But if you have parental consent all bets are off of what the government can and cannot tell you what you can do. If an under age child wants to get married just to have sex all they need is parental consent.

Funny thing is you NEVER asked me my opinions. I am challenging your opinions on principal.

LOL you are wrong, again, in most states under 16 you must have a court order as well as parental consent.

Don't try to backtrack now, you already made your opinion clear, you think it's fine for old men to diddle little girls . SICKO

BTW can I ignore laws about driving ages if I feel my 12 y/o is mature enough to drive? Can I tell the NV gaming commission to shut up if they try to tell me my 18 y/o can't gamble? What about drinking, who the hell does the state think they are telling me if my child is mature enough to handle alcohol?

Last edited:
Don't try to backtrack now, you already made your opinion clear, you think it's fine for old men to diddle little girls . SICKO

Lets get this straight sicko.

I did not say little girls. YOU DID.

16 is NOT a little girl.

16 is legal in your own state by your own admission.

LOL you are wrong, again, in most states under 16 you must have a court order as well as parental consent.

BTW can I ignore laws about driving ages if I feel my 12 y/o is mature enough to drive? Can I tell the NV gaming commission to shut up if they try to tell me my 18 y/o can't gamble? What about drinking, who the hell does the state think they are telling me if my child is mature enough to handle alcohol?

Again why do you think you can decide what other parents can and cant give consent for?

that is what my point.

Your angry about abbys parents giving her consent to sail solo aroung the world
you are angry that parents can give consent to marry
you are angry about 16 years olds giving their own consent to that they do with their own bodies.

try again.

Lets get this straight sicko.

I did not say little girls. YOU DID.

16 is NOT a little girl.

16 is legal in your own state by your own admission.

wait a minute. you been arguing that the state can't decide if child is too young to do something, but now you want to hide behind the state saying that in some cases a child can do something? which is it? either the state can set limits, or each person goes around thinking whatever they want.

Again why do you think you can decide what other parents can and cant give consent for?

that is what my point.

you are angry about 16 years olds giving their own consent to that they do with their own bodies.

try again.

:lol: @ im angry. I feel sorry for the girl having neglectful parents like that. I'm serious , she would have been better off if that horny Somalian pirate had married her. He wouldn't send her out in rough seas in an under sized mechanically questionable boat, at least.

and I'm just disgusted that you and others are ok with a 16 y/o having sex and or getting married.

Your from AK ever been on a farm with 12 year old boys? A good deal of them are driving tractors.

No argument with gambling only because the where and when are not within the control of the parents. Consent or not.

And most if not all drink or have tried alcohol before the age of 21. The questions is if you as a parent are giving it to them. Some do. The majority DO NOT.

Again it is not my call or decision what other parents do with their children. Nor is it yours.

that is what my point.

try again.

:lol: @ im angry. I feel sorry for the girl having neglectful parents like that. I'm serious , she would have been better off if that horny Somalian pirate had married her. He wouldn't send her out in rough seas in an under sized mechanically questionable boat, at least.

and I'm just disgusted that you and others are ok with a 16 y/o having sex and or getting married.

Again you assume what I am ok with.

And again no one has the right to interfere with decisions parents make for their children.

I think football, baseball, cheer leading are all just as dangerous. I cannot tell other parents what they can and cannot consent to of what is and isn't dangerous for THEIR children.

Your from AK ever been on a farm with 12 year old boys? A good deal of them are driving tractors.

No argument with gambling only because the where and when are not within the control of the parents. Consent or not.

And most if not all drink or have tried alcohol before the age of 21. The questions is if you as a parent are giving it to them. Some do. The majority DO NOT.

Again it is not my call or decision what other parents do with their children. Nor is it yours.

You truly are stupid, just admit that you lost this debate and move on. There truly is no shame in losing a debate with me.

First of all, Arkansas is AR, Alaska is AK.

Second of all, sure there are 12 y/o that drive tractors, they are not licenses for road use though, so the state isn't concerned with such. Hell, when I was 12 I drove a pickup all over my grandfather's farm, but not on the public road.

Gambling, what are you talking about? A person can have a poker game at their home, and guess what it IS illegal if their children participate and money is involved.

Lastly, drinking, whether the majority of parents do or not, some do and those are committing a crime, In fact supplying alcohol to a minor is a pretty significant problem and one the government takes pretty seriously.

In all three cases the government absolutely tells you how you may or may nor raise your child, INCLUDING age limits. In fact there is an entire division of every state government dedicated to doing just that

Here let me use Texas as an example

In their code, they define child as anyone under the age of 18

The purpose of the Texas Child Labor Law is to ensure that a child is not employed in an occupation or manner that is detrimental to the child's safety, health, or well-being.

Except as specifically authorized by the statute, it is illegal to employ a child under 14 years of age. One of the principal exemptions in the statute allows the Texas Workforce Commission (Commission) to adopt rules which authorize the employment of children under 14 years of age as performers in a motion picture or a theatrical, radio, or television production. Pursuant to that authority, the Commission has adopted Texas Commission Rules Section §817.31, §817.32 and §817.33 which set out the procedures for authorization of work by a child actor. These rules also contain provisions designed to ensure that employment does not interfere with a child's education and does not pose a threat to the child's health, safety, or general well-being.

The Commission or its designee may, during working hours, inspect a place of business where there is good reason to believe a child is or has been employed within the last two years and collect information about the employment of children there. Knowingly or intentionally hindering such an investigation is a violation of the law.
Definitions

In this chapter:

1. "Child" means an individual under 18 years of age.
2. "Commission" means the Texas Workforce Commission
3. "Delivery of newspapers" means the distribution of newspapers on or the maintenance of a newspaper route. The term does not include direct sales of newspapers to the general public.

Texas Child Labor Law Summary

Honestly, I'm bored with your lack of knowledge and apparent eagerness to expose 16 y/o children to predators, so I'm just going to end my involvement with this thread.

Oh, this is rich, I had to add it

I think football, baseball, cheer leading are all just as dangerous. I cannot tell other parents what they can and cannot consent to of what is and isn't dangerous for THEIR children.

This stupid bitch just equated playing organized school sports as being as dangerous as flying around the world solo, underage drinking , and having sex with older men (or women as the case may be.)

Last edited:
well shit you got me on the AK AR typo. And where do you get the idea i want to expose anyone to predators?

You still have not answered the main question of why you feel you have the right WHEN ALL IS LEGAL to interfere with parents right to give consent for dangerous activities.

Leave if you want but all you are doing is running away from answering the question.

Forum List

Back