15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

1) Where is the claim the 15 y/o was A boy of faith besides from you?

Just take a look at Campbell's history, he was among the faithful at one time.

2) He killed ~ WTH ever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Wad...

1) read the link idiot. He was active in his father's church that was "a 2nd home" to him.

2) He admitted to killing his family.

What the hell is wrong with you? I guess radical right wing trolls like you like to defend child murderers :cuckoo:

The gun bunnies are going to lose this time.

We need more gun control about assault weapons and keeping guns out of the hands of kids and crazies.

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

Another fine example from a Registered Dumbocrat why guns kill, humans have nothing to do with this, just the guns...

1) Where is the claim the 15 y/o was A boy of faith besides from you?

Just take a look at Campbell's history, he was among the faithful at one time.

2) He killed ~ WTH ever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Wad...

1) read the link idiot. He was active in his father's church that was "a 2nd home" to him.

2) He admitted to killing his family.

What the hell is wrong with you? I guess radical right wing trolls like you like to defend child murderers :cuckoo:
Excuse me?
I read your link.
Where does it say He was active in his father's church that was "a 2nd home" to him. ?
Where does it say He admitted to killing his family.?

It doesn't!

But it does say this: " Here's what we know for sure: a family of five was found dead in a house in a secluded area just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico on Saturday night. The bodies included an adult male, and adult female, one juvenile male and two juvenile females . An unidentified 15-year-old was arrested and charged for killing all five people. Several weapons were found inside the house, including a military style assault rifle. Police officials wouldn't disclose any relation between the shooter and the family or any of the identities, either."

Troll said:

^^^Massive fail at trolling^^^​

Now the dems will be wanting to ban Christianity. It's dangertous, folks. Look what just happened.

Half the people who claim to be practicing don't have a clue what it means to be a Christian.

They're pro-life but can't stand the idea of filling out a form when buying a gun in an effort to help LE to... you know, save lives.

Yes, these faux-Christians are obsessed with poor people in a real "Christian" manner -- they want poor to have kids the poor can't afford and then not feed those kids or give them health care.

These "Christians" hate the poor, call them takers, freeloaders.

Now the dems will be wanting to ban Christianity. It's dangertous, folks. Look what just happened.

Half the people who claim to be practicing don't have a clue what it means to be a Christian.

In your retarded opinion.

They're pro-life but can't stand the idea of filling out a form when buying a gun in an effort to help LE to... you know, save lives.

Registering guns or purchases does not help 'save lives', fucking idiot. It primarily helps fascsists take guns away when they finally get around to it.

Yes, these faux-Christians are obsessed with poor people in a real "Christian" manner -- they want poor to have kids the poor can't afford and then not feed those kids or give them health care.

These "Christians" hate the poor, call them takers, freeloaders.

I am all for libtards having as many abortions as they want, just dont force me and my own to abort our children by law like the libtards do in China.

No assault weapon used. children have been killing their families for years now.
On November 13, 1974, 23-year old Ronald J. DeFeo Jr., known to his friends and family as "Butch," walked through his parent's home in Amityville and executed 6 members of his family as they slept. The murder was carried out with DeFeo using a .35 caliber Marlin 336 hunting rifle. No one woke up, and there was no sign of struggle.

No assault weapon used. children have been killing their families for years now.
On November 13, 1974, 23-year old Ronald J. DeFeo Jr., known to his friends and family as "Butch," walked through his parent's home in Amityville and executed 6 members of his family as they slept. The murder was carried out with DeFeo using a .35 caliber Marlin 336 hunting rifle. No one woke up, and there was no sign of struggle.

wow, you have to go back 40 years to prove your point?

amtvl.jpg

amtvl.jpg

No I don't have to go back 40 years, just wanted to point out that a lever action hunting rifle was used and not an assault weapon.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

As long as you can't promise me with absolute certanty that no one will take that gun and go on a shooting spree, yeah, you shouldn't have it.

As long as you can abosultely promise me that your car cant be stolen and u8sed to kill anyone in my family...blah, blah, blah.

You are so disngenuous, deceitful and obtuse, Joe, that it defies honest error. You are a blatant liar, misleading propagandist and hypocrit of galactic proportions.

To put it in historical perspective AT LEAST 40 years, you fucking liar.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

As long as you can't promise me with absolute certanty that no one will take that gun and go on a shooting spree, yeah, you shouldn't have it.

As long as you can abosultely promise me that your car cant be stolen and u8sed to kill anyone in my family...blah, blah, blah.

You are so disngenuous, deceitful and obtuse, Joe, that it defies honest error. You are a blatant liar, misleading propagandist and hypocrit of galactic proportions.

Simmer down. Another gun bunny hissy fit.

I hope you don't carry around a concealed weapon with your temper.:eek:

Forum List

Back